Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... (Page 8)

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Tia,

As usual, I am very late to your posts.  As you know, I stopped watching this show as of last Friday.  I caught up on Written Updates Monday through Wednesday and now have no interest in reading the written updates either.

I had reached the conclusion that the CVs do not see Kushi or Arnav, the way any of us like minded individuals do.  They have a complete perception of their own characters and make them as brainless and as useless as they want.

Kushi was killed mercilessly by the CVs long time ago.

Only writers like you, Rima, Priyanka and Swathi are the ones who seem to infuse life, depth and strength into this character whose existence is not acknowledged by her own creators Gul and CVs.

When I read your posts analysing Kushi or when I read Rimas crusades for Kushi and when I read Priyankas defense of Kushi, and when I read Swathis support of Kushi, the character Kushi seems to spring to life in a dimensions, we all love, but the CVs could never portray.

When I read this post today, I fell in love with Kushi all over again.  When I go and rewatch episodes again from last few weeks, all I feel is anger and disdain towards Kushi.

So, IF forum writers are breathing life into Kushi.  They are making us hope and believe in her traits.  You all are making us want to root for Kushi even more.  With your words, people like me who have lost respect with the way Kush is being portrayed by CVs are finding new avenues to like her, love her, adore her, respect her, root for her and support her.

CVs are stripping Kushi naked of her virtues and you all are sheltering her virtues intact.

Is it any surprise, that we (I, definitely) are fans of the Kushi that is presented by you all wonderful writers and that is the Kushi we try to see on screen and forgive oursleves for watching the crap they are showing.

Tia.  I have run out of praises for you, Swathi, Priyanka (all though she keeps ignoring me), Rima.  You are making the experience of visiting IF forums much more worth while than this serial ever did.

Take a bow dear.  So proud to be able to call all of you as friends.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5Fuzzbucketaashi_Fleur_de_LisAmazingAmyabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nina5

What a wonderful analysis Tia! You have preciously summarized our opinions and feelings. Agree with you

I have pretty much said quite a lot on this topic already and on the recent events that are shown lately. I have one thing to say, though. I can not seem to understand Arnav-Anjali's relationship. I can relate to the fact that if your sibling is upset or is going through a rough patch, then you as their family will try to make them feel better, to care for them and help sort things out for them to the best of your ability and even feel bad for them, right? But, its unrealistic to show that just because one person is sad or a little upset (the miscarriage track aside) their brother(s) or sister(s) will experience the exact same emotion - that does not happen - you can certainly feel sad, or even cry at times - but to show that it Anjali is unhappy then Arnav is unhappy and same goes for happiness and other emotions. Even twins do not have this connection. If this is how things ought to be, then how come the family did not feel the pain and sadness for all the mental and physical torture Arnav went through during his captivation for weeks? Confused - BINGO... I was saying it from the very start. But now what I was saying is making sense. It's almost as if everyone's life is secondary to Anjali's life. That is creepy and weird.

I am not speaking about Miscarriage as it's a hugely upsetting circumstance and your family are bound to feel sad and might even be alright to cry for you but at other times your emotions can not be in perfect sync. - However, where the hell those glass pieces go? How come she can walk just fine now? Why does not the doctor discuss that with the patient's family?

Please correct me if I am wrong here. I am trying to understand but with no success. To me it seems such a silly cycle of happiness and sadness between the 4 characters: Khushi - Arnav - Anjali - Shyaam

I want to mention this quote to mostly Dadi and Anjali with regards to the Shyaam 's past behaviour:

"Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good" - Alan Cohen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5AmazingAmyabracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fleur_de_Lis

Clapthanks tia.o for the post and pm.Clap

firstly if she hadn't thought and expressed this way I really doubtConfused myself ever stopping to bash Khushi for thinking of Shyam back at Shantivan.Shocked

Ouchactually sometime in our life we had to compromise/change for your own sake.Ouch what she is doing would actually affect her relationship with Arnav positivelyHeart or negativelyBroken Heart, but it would surely affect anyway. if Arnav is contented then only she can live in RM.Smile

We must remember that Arnav prefferedAngry for Di's appointment to KhushiEmbarrassed. so Anjali becomes her pathwayBig smile(if she supports Anjali)Big smile to Arnav and her wallDead(if she doesn't support Arnav)Dead.

so the point I was saying that Starsometimes peace is much more important than happiness and vice-versa.Star

I think at this point, Khushi has given up on happiness. She will now settle for peace. Aarthi said something yesterday and I found it interesting. She was watching another serial where the lead actress makes pickles. She was hoping CVs show Khushi making pickles. 

IPK have become so complicated that now we want to see boring every day tasks... Now imagine it's your life. You are always on tight rope based on someone's else's mood swings. Every morning you wake up dreading and praying that someone is in good mood so the rest of the family is. How tiring that is?

When did Khushi made jalebies last? She has stopped making jalebies. Not because she is not stressed or worried. But she has gone beyond that now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22AmazingAmyFleur_de_Lis

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Once and for all, if Shyam comes back Anjali will stop this Rona Dhona...and hopefully track can focus on Arnav and KhushiSmile

It won't go back to Arnav and Khushi track. If you stop expecting anything, should it does go there, you will be happy. Or be prepared to be disappointed.
luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Shyam tried to kill Arnav,so would she be comfortable getting the killer back under the same roof??
[/QUOTE]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fleur_de_LisTia.0

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Tia.  I have run out of praises for you, Swathi, Priyanka (all though she keeps ignoring me), Rima.  You are making the experience of visiting IF forums much more worth while than this serial ever did.

Take a bow dear.  So proud to be able to call all of you as friends.

Loopy I'm going to strangle you the next time you say that!! I have never ignored you...in fact you are the one who is always mean to me for no reason, even though I love you! Cry You are Arnav and I am Khushi. Aside from that, what a wonderful comment you have written dear!

SeerialLoopsTia.0

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hi tia 

This is for u
 Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Wow yaar wonderful Fantastic Analyze on Khushi character 
I think you can do it once a week or month 
It is really nice 

& you are right Mamiji get really less 
I really do not understand Anjali character once she is taking care of everyone even Khushi when Khushi was a poor girl Lavanja too even when La has not have any tradition but now 
DOSE IT MEAN THAT PEOPLE CAN ONLY BE PLEASED & HAPPY ONLY IF SHE IS HAPPY WITH THAT GOD DAMN ...  Shayam (usually i did not use bad word but yeah it is that f word) Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Tia,

As usual, I am very late to your posts.  As you know, I stopped watching this show as of last Friday.  I caught up on Written Updates Monday through Wednesday and now have no interest in reading the written updates either. - Same here. I don't watch the episodes anymore. Just the highlights and that is also mostly if one of my friends ask me for my opinion about something.

I had reached the conclusion that the CVs do not see Kushi or Arnav, the way any of us like minded individuals do.  They have a complete perception of their own characters and make them as brainless and as useless as they want. - The frequent CVs change is the reason for that. Khushi was conceived by Ved Raj. He has left and now a Fake-ta (K-queen) writer has taken over Khushi's character. Is it any wonder that now Khushi is resembling the self-sacrificing Parvati and Tulsi?

Kushi was killed mercilessly by the CVs long time ago.

Only writers like you, Rima, Priyanka and Swathi are the ones who seem to infuse life, depth and strength into this character whose existence is not acknowledged by her own creators Gul and CVs. - Thanks hun.

When I read your posts analysing Kushi or when I read Rimas crusades for Kushi and when I read Priyankas defense of Kushi, and when I read Swathis support of Kushi, the character Kushi seems to spring to life in a dimensions, we all love, but the CVs could never portray. - I think the reason we keep on defending her because we all love this character. This is a girl who had this indomitable spirit. But now she is breaking piece by piece. The cracks are inside, hence invisible yet even though Arnav sees them from time to time. When was the last time she made jalebies? When was the last time you saw her getting excited at Aloo Poori? Our lovable foodie who finished all food before Arnav came home is not excited about food anymore. Arnav is starving himself in spite of being diabetic because Anjali is throwing tantrums and pretending to starve. Do you think Khushi is eating when Arnav is not eating?

When I read this post today, I fell in love with Kushi all over again.  When I go and rewatch episodes again from last few weeks, all I feel is anger and disdain towards Kushi.

So, IF forum writers are breathing life into Kushi.  They are making us hope and believe in her traits.  You all are making us want to root for Kushi even more.  With your words, people like me who have lost respect with the way Kush is being portrayed by CVs are finding new avenues to like her, love her, adore her, respect her, root for her and support her. - She needs to let loose and scream. That's what I would want to see.

CVs are stripping Kushi naked of her virtues and you all are sheltering her virtues intact. - I love Khushi because this was the character I used to relate too. I am bubbly, perky, crazy, foodie, clumsy like her. I loved her spirit. But now, this pathetic bahu is not the Khushi I know.

Is it any surprise, that we (I, definitely) are fans of the Kushi that is presented by you all wonderful writers and that is the Kushi we try to see on screen and forgive oursleves for watching the crap they are showing.

Tia.  I have run out of praises for you, Swathi, Priyanka (all though she keeps ignoring me), Rima.  You are making the experience of visiting IF forums much more worth while than this serial ever did. - Thanks honey...

Take a bow dear.  So proud to be able to call all of you as friends. - Same here babes... Same here.

SeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top