Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... (Page 4)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
book marking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

S.Arshi Senior Member
S.Arshi
S.Arshi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Excellent post, spot on!!!

Tia.0

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
A biting analysis Tia. 

Yes, very very frustrating behaviour from Khushi.

Anji has become so clingy and needy

Why isn't anybody asking the golden question - you both are married, why don't you go live in your own house? 

Why didn't Anji walk out with shamu when he was slapped?

Why does everyone have to soft foot around Anji but blatantly humiliate the bahus?

Edited by arshicritic - 08 September 2012 at 6:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Fleur_de_LisTia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
First of all, I'm upset you posted this after I went to sleep.. how could you, Tia.. how could you.. now I'm on the fourth page Cry

But great analysis.. yup, I agree to everything you said.. 
But how can she forget that initially Arnav wil be angry at her.. 
Then again that's ok too.
I am alright with her thinking about getting Shyam back and letting Arnav know that the first time.. that's fine..  that I agree to what you said.. she wants to make Arnav happy by making Anjali happy!

But if she goes behind his back and tries to get him.. and also yesterday when she didn't tell him she saw Shyam in the house.. see its things like this that make me mad! 

How can she forget that he will be mad.. and esp if she goes behind his back and does something.. he already has his Di lying and doing stuff behind his back.. no Khushi.. I don't want you to do the same.. 

see this is my problem with the female.. why is she hiding that she saw Shyam in the house.. why did she not say that.. maybe she was scared how Arnav would react.. that's why she hesitated.. he wants you to tell him the truth.. why would he be mad at you.. he will be mad at Anjali? why? it's Shyam.. ok he hurts Shyam.. he hurts Anjali.. he hurt himself again.. ok.. now Khushi is in a spot, I agree! 

I dont know.. why does she have to be an emotional fool.. why cant she be shown to use her brain.. where did the girl who saved Arnav from the kidnapping disappear .. the one who followed all the clues.. and saved him twice!

All I want her to say is 
Arnavji, Di was happy yesterday.. and she came down and ate food.. but guess what you fool, that was not coz of you begging her to eat.. buts it coz her moron husband was in her room encouraging her to eat! So maybe you should get that son of a b back to this house! Yes, I hate the thought of him being in this house given that he used to touch me and stare at me lusciously even when I was married to you! But then again i am happy when you are happy and you are happy when Di is happy.. and I would do anything to see you happy, my love..  <flutter eyelashes> OR <kiss him>

There you go! LOL Is that too much to ask???

I dont know why... but suddenly I'm upset! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 08 September 2012 at 6:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5Ace11Fleur_de_LisTia.0

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by tvpal007

Your analysis is spot on.Clap
Just one nagging concern about Khushi.
Shyam tried to kill Arnav,so would she be comfortable getting the killer back under the same roof??

The answer to your question is abso-freaking-lutely not. Not only Shyam tried to kill Arnav, but he also sexually harassed her for months. But with Anjali's constant melodrama and the entire households slobbering behavior, is she comfortable now?
Surely the discomfort of having Snakewa under the same roof is more life threatening.
You see,these are the bits that annoy us.No clarity.
Wish Khushi does not have to be a hide and seek playmate with Creepwa and Poojali.Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Fleur_de_LisabracadabraTia.0

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I am really upset about the incosiderate behaviour of rizada people toward khushi.. There is a limit of thanklessness and ungrateful behaviour.. Angry
they are treating anjali like a 5 year old kid.. I can understand she has lost her baby but no one is trying to show her reality.. 
budhi dadi is adding to the nuisance going on..  Censored
  amazing analysis .. I wish cv's could read it.. Confused
thanks for the pm Big smile

Tia.0

SaraPhoenix Senior Member
SaraPhoenix
SaraPhoenix

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thank you for this much needed post. Your analysis is completely realistic and I agreed wholeheartedly Hug I don't think the makers of the show really know where they are going with this nonsense concepDeadt . The true identity of the character Khushi is lost for me; and for a clever, rich, and shrewd businessman, the character of ASR has long lost its credibilityConfused.
 Moreover, the way these Raizada people are behaving towards Khushi, is getting on my nerves Angry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Tia.0

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i agree with u completely

Edited by SubhaShreeNanda - 08 September 2012 at 6:29am

Tia.0

Go to top