Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... (Page 2)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Your analysis is spot on.Clap
Just one nagging concern about Khushi.
Shyam tried to kill Arnav,so would she be comfortable getting the killer back under the same roof??

The answer to your question is abso-freaking-lutely not. Not only Shyam tried to kill Arnav, but he also sexually harassed her for months. But with Anjali's constant melodrama and the entire households slobbering behavior, is she comfortable now?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11GirlOfFireFleur_de_Lisabracadabratvpal007

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear...agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fleur_de_LisTia.0

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Awesome post Tia. Agree with you

Fleur_de_LisTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Wonderful post Tia :) I like your idea of interpreting her behaviour.I'm not watching anymore so I haven't actually seen what Khushi thought after seeing Shyam but I guess I would prefer your version than the "Di-ke-liye sabkuch" one.Because believe it or not even after all these days the only dialogue which revolves in my mind is - Ye sab maine di ke liye kiya hai. - Haan to Khushi ka bhi wohi dialogue hain. But with a twist. "Yeh sab maine di ke liye kiya hain, kyunki iss ghar mein jo bhi hota hain di ke liye hi hota hain. Aur agar koi cheez di ke liye nehin hota, to woh kisike liye nehin hota."

P.S. Trust me, you are better off not watching the recent episodes. That way you can contain your memory of good old days unlike us disillusioned lot.

As you said it's very true that the way things go in RM,everything and I repeat every single thing revolves around Anjali.The only thing going in my mind was-yes Anjali had a miscarriage,yes it was a serious matter but not even one single person not Buaji not amma not Arnav not Nani ever asked how Khushi felt.What about her mehendi getting ruined?But then Khushi had never been vocal about her feelings and I sometimes wish she would scream at everyone's faces like anjali does- ENOUGH!I have had enough.Will you acknowledge me as a human or not? - Khushi was born to give others Khushi, not to have her own. This is what was taught to her. The poor thing is still living up to her name. She should seriously consider a name change. 

But anyhow I feel weirdly sure that Khushi is acting all saintly because SP bahus NEVER ever think about themselves. - They are not allowed to be anything but saint. If that makes them pathetic and miserable, so be it.

Sigh.

And I remember shouting to everyone that Khushi is different. - I remember that too. But you see, now Ved Raj, the original CV of Khushi's character has left IPK. And they have replaced him with a writer from Fake-ta (That's what I call the K-Queen) camp. Hence, hamari Khushi ab hamari nehin rahee... Fake-ta ki ho chuki hain. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAFleur_de_LisLivingInPajamas

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Muah, muah, muah back. I'm a big fan of your posts too and always peep in to read refreshing change from ASR mania. 

You have picked the perfect quote to describe Khushi's life. Everything in her life is a tip. She has to beg, work, earn every crumb of her life.

Having love is a tip she has to work hard for at the cost of her life; having that said love in her life is a tip she has to work for at the cost of her dignity; having a wedding where she is the center of attention is a tip, she has to beg, plead and work to achieve at the cost of everyone's glare at her own happiness.

For once I want to see her to be the underdog who shakes off the tag. I want her to scream and shout and let loose all frustration on the people of RM and walk out. She can do it. We have seen it before with ASR. Remember the push at the crumbling building? I want that happening with every member of RM family. I just want her to be a human, not a freaking saint.

Originally posted by rima

tia
muaah
muaah
muaah
take a bow a standing ovation for this write up
how well u analyzed this 

everything in this girl's life has come like ASR's famous dialogue 'gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo'

she gets casraways of others like an orphan does
her marriage
her happiness
her very existence is a bheek...
or that is what she thinks

people ask why I  fuss over Khushi
Why I love her character so much
Why I act like her lawyer
Why because it is just fictional...

Because in her I see an underdog
whose very existence is for others
and she gets nothing worthy of her

and asr everyone says is a wonderful husband
but to me he is a good husband when he MAKES HER FEEL WORTHY AS WORTHY AS HIS SISTER IF NOT MORE

Edited by tia.o - 08 September 2012 at 4:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11viv04Manisha.KMH-NASHATheSmurfsFleur_de_LisabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Bang on.

I'd love to chuck out Anjali with Dadi AND Shyam.

Why is it like this Tia? WHY? Why can't everyone f*cking USE their brain? Why are the Raizadas so ...I don't know...weird? The only member of the Raizada clan I like is,Nani. In spite of all, she at least had the balls to defend Khushi and she has been defending her since the very beginning.

Why cannot the focus, once shift to Arshi? 

Its like, the CVs are okay with showing all the hatred/fights of Arnav and Khushi but not their love. Its too much. 

I am sure, no other serial would have had such a bad timing.
The lead pair of many shows enjoy their honeymoon/bliss/happy state for at least a week or so.

Why can't they? 

Why is it that everything good they do has to have SOME bad element? It gets so frustrating.

Now, what about the marriage? 

I really need to know whether its happening or not.

I need to know whether that clingy, stubborn, petulant and nonsensical child of Raizada mansion becomes as happy as to grant two poor longing soul SOME freaking amount of happiness.

I really need to know.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11GirlOfFireKMH-NASHAFleur_de_LisTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

great analysis 

i was mad too .. but its predictable khushi behavior. she wants everything to work out like a dream. and she forgives without a thought. her mother slapped her .. did she even care. buaji got her engaged to shyam.. she was never mad at her. arnav she has always loved so never really stayed mad at him. 

as for shyam... 

well from what i got she only want to bring him for anjali's happiness and lets be honest.. arnav wont be happy till his di is happy. and khushi cant be happy till aranv is happy. n anjali cant be happy till she has shyam. they are all stuck in a vicious and sick cycle and shyam is reaping the benefits. 

i just hope the cv's handle it well and explain that khushi is not forgiving shyam nor show her supporting shyam against arnav. but going by the cv's track record they will mess it up for sure. 

Thanks Geet. But believe it or not, Khushi is portraying the typical behaviour of long-term abuse victims. I have volunteered at a shelter for abused women. Those women who were more recently abused, come to those shelters and a higher percentage of them successfully get away from all this and start a new life.

But the long-term abuse victims start to believe that this is what they deserve. That is how their life should be. They are the ones who keep going back again and again to their abuser because they can't comprehend their life away from the abuse.

Now let's Khushi's case. She never demands respect as a human being from Mamiji or Dadiji. No matter how much everyone insults her, she keeps going back again and again with a smile. Slaps, insults, humiliations don't leave marks on her anymore, almost as if she has grown a second skin.

Now let's go back to the Khushi before marriage. ASR sends her to a crumbling building, she pushes him and gives him the piece of her mind, ASR starts to get out of hand, she throws his job on his face and walks out. ASR insults her, she walks out until Anjali emotionally blackmails her to come back for La's training.

Six months of constant husband's insult and abuse, then another month of the rest of the family's insult and abuse have now made her immune to insult and humiliation. Now she actually has started to believe that this is how her life is going to be from now on. Funnily enough, her sister or any member of her family walk up to Arnav and says, "We won't send our daughter to your home to be constantly humiliated and insulted. The day you can ensure, no one will harm her dignity and self-respect, come back here to ask for her hand.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11viv04GirlOfFiremeshasKMH-NASHAgeetmaanluvFleur_de_Lisdipali13arshi21abracadabra

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
god save khushi 
hope anjali and shyam fly away to some distant beach if not anjali s sasural
arnav must get back his asr brain 
why has he become so dumbass now?
and finally we have an end to this pathetic relationship
my sis says" thank god I m not a psycho like roodali"

Fleur_de_LisTia.0