Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... (Page 18)

-pearlblu- Goldie
-pearlblu-
-pearlblu-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
sorry for d late reply...n i TOTALLYYY agree wid u...anjali has been shown as a helpless abla naari...which simply doesnt exist in todays world...same for payal...bt lets nt go der...anyways, comin bak to d topic, i sumtyms wonder...no scratch dat... i ALWAYS wonder...anjalis d elder sibling so shudnt she b the one who shud b working???? okay...her amputated leg...fine...bt if she can make arnav do anything, cudnt she take care of him in d real proper sense? lyk goin for a job? havin sum king\d of contribution to d family savings n nt only family expense? she acts as if shes d younger sibling...twinkle of everyones eye...includin her younger brother...protected inside a shell...wid no experience of d outside world...man i dnt blame daljeet to consider leavin d show in d past...so accordin to me, even if nt helpless, she sure is a hopeless case...n i hate d cvs for making her character such a gone case like thing...if dey want, they can show dat shes a strong independant woman, who lives in delhi for freaks sake, who has her own life, doesnt interfere in others' lie...actually wants to see her younger brother happy n nt being jealous of him as deep down she knows dat shyam is a cheat...n in fact, dey cud show dat her character is realistic n make d viewers see dat she too is an ASR...ANJALI SINGH RAIZADA...ApproveApproveApproveApproveApproveApproveApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I agree with every single word.

Tia.0

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by cherry227

i swear i feel like slapping anjali!!! shes actually acting like a two year old who has been deprived of her "boy toy" 

i've been wishing this for a long time now but i hope whatever happens arnav n khushi handle it together... khushi being mother teresa and taking everything upon her is unnerving!!! its high time arnav considers atleast listening to her and taking a mutual decision

Do deliver a slap on every member of RM too while you are at it. They are getting on my nerves equally with their fawning as Anjali with her whining. 

Mutual decision? Arnav and Khushi? That will never happen. Because that means, Arnav has to listen to someone else for a change and Khushi has to stand up for herself.
dont mind going on a slapping spree!!! 

agree with you... he has everyone cowering under his macho rage!!! honestly im tired of his "sorry"s too now... i mean think before you speak you fool! or if you get angry enough to speak rubbish then just count to 10... or 20... or maybe 200! whatever works for you before you go accusing people mindlessly!!! 

Tia.0

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
i agree with u.

nice post.

thanks 4 d pm

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumeesg

sorry for d late reply...n i TOTALLYYY agree wid u...anjali has been shown as a helpless abla naari...which simply doesnt exist in todays world...same for payal...bt lets nt go der...anyways, comin bak to d topic, i sumtyms wonder...no scratch dat... i ALWAYS wonder...anjalis d elder sibling so shudnt she b the one who shud b working???? okay...her amputated leg...fine...bt if she can make arnav do anything, cudnt she take care of him in d real proper sense? lyk goin for a job? havin sum king\d of contribution to d family savings n nt only family expense? she acts as if shes d younger sibling...twinkle of everyones eye...includin her younger brother...protected inside a shell...wid no experience of d outside world...man i dnt blame daljeet to consider leavin d show in d past...so accordin to me, even if nt helpless, she sure is a hopeless case...n i hate d cvs for making her character such a gone case like thing...if dey want, they can show dat shes a strong independant woman, who lives in delhi for freaks sake, who has her own life, doesnt interfere in others' lie...actually wants to see her younger brother happy n nt being jealous of him as deep down she knows dat shyam is a cheat...n in fact, dey cud show dat her character is realistic n make d viewers see dat she too is an ASR...ANJALI SINGH RAIZADA...Approve

What? Are you mad? Anjali and work? It's like saying Laden in World Peace Conference or Snow cones in Sahara or Obama's smiling picture in George Bush's bedroom.

jessicad

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Tiaaa!!!

OMG where does your brain get its analysis from?
SERIOUSLY.AMAZING.

Take a bow! Clap

You've explained quite a lot of things there! 
that explains so much. SO MUCH!!

Thanks for the post! :)

Tia.0

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

What? Are you mad? Anjali and work? It's like saying Laden in World Peace Conference or Snow cones in Sahara or Obama's smiling picture in George Bush's bedroom.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Tia.0

RebeccaDaphne Senior Member
RebeccaDaphne
RebeccaDaphne

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

ASR needs to do three things.

1. Grow a pair of balls and clear Khushi's name. If his Di can make demands, she is well enough to know the truth.

2. Learn to have his own emotions, thoughts and life apart from his Di. This psychopathic relationship is getting on my nerves.

3. Treat his Di like an adult and not like a child who can't face the reality and has to be bubble wrapped all the time.
[/QUOTE]

Very true! Good post!

Tia.0

Go to top