Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... (Page 16)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hi Tiya I am 16 pages late.. How the heck did I miss such a stellar post? You are absolutely right...The world revolves around Anjali and everyone else is seated at her feet waiting for scraps to come their way..

I agree Khushi acted in a rash manner but her intentions were good.. Shyam had already made his entry into RM at the behest of Dadi and ANjai. Little does ASR know about this truth.  I hope Khushi remembers to tell him so. But knowing how kind Khushi is , she may not divulge this information fearing ASR might rebuke  Dadi..

Being good does not pay in RM.. Whenever they have a problem, they rush to Khushi for help. She seems to be doing their chores as well as their dirty work . When it is time for accusations, then too it is Khushi who is sought after... what a cruel lot.

You see, everyone in RM makes Khushi do the dirty work and then places all the blame on her. No one has the guts to come out and take responsibility for their own actions. That includes the man who claims to love her, Arnav. He still has not told the truth of their marriage even when Khushi was being insulted left and right. 

You are right in saying that it does not pay to be good in RM. Everyone in RM plays their own game and all games must benefit Anjali - the queen bee of RM. She has to be at the epicenter of everything. If she is not, then God help you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLasbk2

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Hi Tiya I am 16 pages late.. How the heck did I miss such a stellar post? You are absolutely right...The world revolves around Anjali and everyone else is seated at her feet waiting for scraps to come their way..

I agree Khushi acted in a rash manner but her intentions were good.. Shyam had already made his entry into RM at the behest of Dadi and ANjai. Little does ASR know about this truth.  I hope Khushi remembers to tell him so. But knowing how kind Khushi is , she may not divulge this information fearing ASR might rebuke  Dadi..

Being good does not pay in RM.. Whenever they have a problem, they rush to Khushi for help. She seems to be doing their chores as well as their dirty work . When it is time for accusations, then too it is Khushi who is sought after... what a cruel lot.

You see, everyone in RM makes Khushi do the dirty work and then places all the blame on her. No one has the guts to come out and take responsibility for their own actions. That includes the man who claims to love her, Arnav. He still has not told the truth of their marriage even when Khushi was being insulted left and right. 

You are right in saying that it does not pay to be good in RM. Everyone in RM plays their own game and all games must benefit Anjali - the queen bee of RM. She has to be at the epicenter of everything. If she is not, then God help you...

This is exactly what I too have been saying.. when she went on asking for her husband to be brought back, why the heck didn;t ASR  tell her that her husband kidnapped him, plotted to kill him and is a cad who has been eyeing his wife...? had he been blatantly honest with her, she would have probably seen some sense.. at this stage there was nothing much to lose as she had already miscarried her baby...

She too is a smart alec.. never once did she tell her Dadi how she fell and why she fell... Anjali has now become the vamp of the serial...together with the villain, they will now fight the entire family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia.o

This is exactly what I too have been saying.. when she went on asking for her husband to be brought back, why the heck didn;t ASR  tell her that her husband kidnapped him, plotted to kill him and is a cad who has been eyeing his wife...? had he been blatantly honest with her, she would have probably seen some sense.. at this stage there was nothing much to lose as she had already miscarried her baby...

She too is a smart alec.. never once did she tell her Dadi how she fell and why she fell... Anjali has now become the vamp of the serial...together with the villain, they will now fight the entire family...

What? Arnav actually reveal a secret? When did he ever do that?

1. Does anyone know that who was the girl who fell in Arnav's arms during fashion shoot?

2. Does anyone know why or how Payal's first marriage broke?

3. Does anyone know why Khushi's family came to Delhi?

4. Does anyone know why Arnav and LA broke up?

5. Does anyone know what conversation Arnav had with Shyam before the contract marriage?

6. Does anyone know the reason of Arnav and Khushi's marriage or the fact that it was a contract?

7. Does anyone know that the contract ended?

8. Does anyone know what has Khushi gone through since her marriage?

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I agree to, ESP the point where she knows that arnavs happiness is unfortunately linked to Di and Di's to Shyam...

But all I want her to do is not go against arnav...talk to him... Tell him that she saw him and tell him that each time he is here Di is happy..till Di is shown some proof she will not believe anyone...so while he is under their nose collect evidence ...keep the enemy close to you..I mean clearly the security that was meant to have been increased or the restraining order he was going to get against Shaym not effective so long as anjali and dadi are around so get him back and expose him...but don't get him back thinking he has changed...don't trust him..he wanted your husband dead and wanted you not very long back...whilst his wife was pregnant...

I just don't want any action taken by her that gives arnav any pain...currently she is the only one who he shares his tears and pain with...and his weakness and what he thinks is his failure..and for Arnav Singh Raizada to even say such a thing given his ego is a big big admission..so she should talk to him...she has in the past got him to listen and agree to a lot of things...and now too. 

Don't lie to him or go behind his back! His beloved didi is already deceiving him...don't add your name to that list..be his strength !

how i wish that the writers had come up with this rather than throw this crappy excuse of shyamji badhal chuke...kushi has always went against arnav but not behind his back...she has always had the guts to speak up to him and against him...and in various episodes he has given up for her sake...they could have done something like that...and they might have shown it like he still disagrees and kushi tells him "i am going to bring him back for the sake of everyone's happiness"..which might lead to an angry ASR who doesnt confront her action but doesnt consent either...and they could have shown them being angry with each other that way...i mean if thats what they intended to do...that is drift them apart before the wedding...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

kafa Goldie
kafa
kafa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Very good observation and my point also is Anjali is behaving like a spoilt child asking for her toy

Tia.0

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
ASR has got back his brains dear. Long back post kidnapping. Mayb it was the influence of the hot Rocky!

Its only the female nitwits in RM who r bulldozing him emotionally. It was poison ivy. Now chamkeli. Given a choice he w'd kick shyam where it hurts the most. But love for these 2 women has made him a sentimental fool Angry

Tia.0

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
agree with you dear...
you are just fantastic!! Clap

Tia.0

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66