Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... (Page 10)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

wonderful tia..
agree each and evry word..
People think khushi is dumbest...
so let ASR throw shyam again when she beings him...who has stop him???

Oh no. How can ASR do that and look bad in front of the family? He is the poor suffering soul in love with the wrong woman and is trying to be a good husband despite everything. Look how she trapped him into marrying her and made him fall in love with her... The gall of that girl, she even made him laugh.

Edited by tia.o - 08 September 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Supna9DiamondLife

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hi tia .. nice post agree with most of what you ve said .. 
my only disagreement with khushi bringing back shyaam is that she seems to be willing to give shyaam another chance too easily .. now if they had showed her still doubting him but still willing to bring him back for the sake of anjali i would have felt this enraged !
i still remember the venom n disgust she had against shyaam when she discovered that he wanted to kill arnav .. all that went pffttt with one crying jag !!!??!! really ! cvs r really portraying her as way too gullible ! if they atleast show her harbouring some doubt on shyaams motives i ll be content ... let her bring him back .. but for the right reasons viz to satisfy Di the junkies habbit ... bas 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5Supna9Tia.0DiamondLife

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
As long as she keeps her hands off Arnav. Anything for the Delicate Darling. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

my only disagreement with khushi bringing back shyaam is that she seems to be willing to give shyaam another chance too easily .. now if they had showed her still doubting him but still willing to bring him back for the sake of anjali i would have felt this enraged !
i still remember the venom n disgust she had against shyaam when she discovered that he wanted to kill arnav .. all that went pffttt with one crying jag !!!??!! really ! cvs r really portraying her as way too gullible ! if they atleast show her harbouring some doubt on shyaams motives i ll be content ... let her bring him back .. but for the right reasons viz to satisfy Di the junkies habbit ... bas

hmm cili this is da point 2. Hw can be u bring a killer in RM hmmm doesnt its like sleeve ka snake again ll sting

DiamondLifeTia.0

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by cicilia9

hmm cili this is da point 2. Hw can be u bring a killer in RM hmmm doesnt its like sleeve ka snake again ll sting
Supnaji:

I have so many times such Qs and every time i asked sathya..
she always replies me:

The story needs to move..LOL
so logic gaya tel lene

Supna9Tia.0

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Chalye doc hum bhi tel lene chaltey hain. I think tel sasta ho gaya hai. Ipk Logic tel ap k mind ko cool karey n sarey logics forgetya karwa de. Aye 2 rupey main 2 rupey main wapsi ki surat me tel ki bottle ap k headwa pe thonk dain ge.
Address: RM n GH

DiamondLifeTia.0

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i loved ur interpretation but i guess because we know the marriage will happen we are fuming Khushi as a character doesnt know the marriage is confirmed despite the bhoot's existence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hell yeah asr needs to grow a pair and tell the truth he is trying to protect the wrong person if she can't listen let her feel send he with her pati parmashwari to live in their own house with dadi akash spineless raizada and mamai hello bye bye  hell even payal understood and left see mama and payal ran away and took laxmi loved the post asr ned to cut away from pooja thal and show  khushi his happiness is with her poor girl is being used as the bloody door mat

Fleur_de_LisTia.0

Go to top