Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Outstanding Post, I enjoyed every WORD and sentence.  You said it beautifully dear.

Khushi maybe smarter than all the brains in RM.  She knows to keep your friends close but your enemies even closer!!!

Until everyone is under the same roof nothing is going to move.  At this point I don't care just move the story and get Shyam and Dadi GONE.

You did very well Tia, I have always believed that Khushi was RM's SAVING GRACE!!!

Thanks hun... I think Khushi should start thinking how to move out of RM now. This is getting too much on my nerves. 
arshidreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just so loved your post..

I was mad at her first..but slowly I saw the reality..Until the drama queen is happy, nothi goes well in the house..
And you write it out so well...👏👏👏
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshidreamz

I just so loved your post..

I was mad at her first..but slowly I saw the reality..Until the drama queen is happy, nothi goes well in the house..
And you write it out so well...👏👏👏

Thanks hun. I bet Khushi is thinking, let's handle one problem at a time. The drama queen is bigger problem right now. So let's deal with her first. Then we will deal with Shyam and Dadi or whoever... 
shraddhad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

awesomeee post...agreed 👏👏

Tia.0 thumbnail
You know guys, what I'd really love to see? 

Once Shyam comes back (and it's going to happen this week as per Mishti's spoiler), I want Arnav to barge in Anjali's room without knocking constantly and whine that his Di is not his Di anymore.  So much so that she does not get two seconds alone with Shyam.That will give her a taste of her own medicine.
pri12 thumbnail
just awsome...u r absolutely right
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post... you are right and a brilliant take of Khushi
noclapsplease thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

Aaliya, Sara... Give me one reason why Khushi will get respect from Raizadas? Respect needs to be earned first. She did earn respect. But does anyone knows that? Did she demand to Arnav to clear her name? Did she clear her name? She is happy not revealing the truth. She does not even mind the abuse being heaped on her head. She hides the fact that she is being abused and insulted just like an abused woman terms her bruises as her clumsiness.

Remember what she said when Arnav asked what's wrong? "Something went in my eyes"

Do you know what abused woman says about their visible bruises? "I walked into a door" Or "I fell down the stairs"...

Tell me the difference between the two examples mentioned above.

hi Tia this is Shreya 😊 
U know the problem is this only khushi will never show that she is hurt or she also owes respect from the family.. and the family will not give her by themselves 

I just want now arnav to stand for her against all the accusations that she has to face..
when will he tell the whole family about their forced marriage?? 
--BS_pankha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Agree!!!! khushi's happiness related to Arnav..and Arnav's one is fully dependant on Anjali...so if khushi wants her Arnav back..she have to compromise with shyam..
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Agree to u  dear khushi is khushi after all who first thinks of her loved ones may it b at the stake of herself she is indeed a loving caring n selfless soul born to bring happiness for others
but she has always messed her life by hiding truths frm others specially Arnav n has landed herself in big trouble .imagine if she would hav told the big truth about Shyam the day she came to knw itself then she would not risk anjali  n arnavs life n today also she is continuing the same mistake of hiding the truth that Shyam meets anjali frm Arnav it's high time Cvs show sum sensibility in her character n not only sacrifices which eventually lands every one in trouble