Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Different Take on Khushi's Behaviour... - Page 8

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As long as she keeps her hands off Arnav. Anything for the Delicate Darling. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cicilia9

hi tia .. nice post agree with most of what you ve said ..

my only disagreement with khushi bringing back shyaam is that she seems to be willing to give shyaam another chance too easily .. now if they had showed her still doubting him but still willing to bring him back for the sake of anjali i would have felt this enraged !
i still remember the venom n disgust she had against shyaam when she discovered that he wanted to kill arnav .. all that went pffttt with one crying jag !!!??!! really ! cvs r really portraying her as way too gullible ! if they atleast show her harbouring some doubt on shyaams motives i ll be content ... let her bring him back .. but for the right reasons viz to satisfy Di the junkies habbit ... bas

hmm cili this is da point 2. Hw can be u bring a killer in RM hmmm doesnt its like sleeve ka snake again ll sting
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Supna9

hmm cili this is da point 2. Hw can be u bring a killer in RM hmmm doesnt its like sleeve ka snake again ll sting

Supnaji:

I have so many times such Qs and every time i asked sathya..
she always replies me:

The story needs to move..😆
so logic gaya tel lene
Supna9 thumbnail
Chalye doc hum bhi tel lene chaltey hain. I think tel sasta ho gaya hai. Ipk Logic tel ap k mind ko cool karey n sarey logics forgetya karwa de. Aye 2 rupey main 2 rupey main wapsi ki surat me tel ki bottle ap k headwa pe thonk dain ge.
Address: RM n GH
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved ur interpretation but i guess because we know the marriage will happen we are fuming Khushi as a character doesnt know the marriage is confirmed despite the bhoot's existence

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hell yeah asr needs to grow a pair and tell the truth he is trying to protect the wrong person if she can't listen let her feel send he with her pati parmashwari to live in their own house with dadi akash spineless raizada and mamai hello bye bye  hell even payal understood and left see mama and payal ran away and took laxmi loved the post asr ned to cut away from pooja thal and show  khushi his happiness is with her poor girl is being used as the bloody door mat

nina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tia.o

my reply: Hmmm, it indeed is creepy and weird. Personally, I have never had a concern with Anjali because I liked her as Arnav's sister but now its just...I am afraid to say this but I am not liking what they have turned her into these days (of course i am saying nothing against Daljeet (or any other actors here)

my reply: The glass pieces part just slipped my mind. You are absolutely correct. The doctors most certainly should have said something about her feet bleeding. And this would have been another pointer about Shyaam. This was not an slip-and-fall-off-stairs kind of bleeding wound and not just her feet but also all the areas of the house that were stained due to her walking around with the glasses stuck to her feet. How come no one found the glass pieces as well as the blood stains? Guess it just magically disappeared in thin air.

I would have loved to see Arnav solve this part of the mystery as well as the credit card bill, the will, the wire and camera and other electrical equipments installed in the house besides just suspecting Dadi and Shyaam's meetings and their talks.

Moving forward, I hope Arnav better puts all the pieces together and solves this mystery of Shyaam once and for all and present solid evidence to both Dadi and Anjali along with all the cast (including the Guptas)

Edited by nina5 - 11 years ago

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Thats the problem there Tia !! I dont know what problems the writers have with Khushi's character !! Iss Na-Insaafi Ko Kya Naam Doon ?😡 TRP

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: freya2

Great post. But I don't agree with it fully.

Khushi might want to see Arnav happy, and therefore she needs to make Anjali happy.. But by getting Shyam back into the house, Khushi should know that she won't see Arnav happy or sad, she will find him dead!😆

Come on if we wanted to see our husband happy we wouldn't bring a man into the house who is a threat to his life and everyone else's, regardless of the situation.

I understand Khushi's plight, but unfortunately I can't agree with her actions, no matter what the reasons are. This man sexually harassed her, tried to kill her and she knows he didn't care about Anjali or the baby's safety one bit, he tried to force himself on her, then he kidnapped her husband, got her husband beaten up, tried to burn her husband to death, tied her up and left her for dead on a road, insulted her in front of everyone, tried to ruin her marriage, and even then we're meant to think, oh how sweet Khushi is for bringing back Shyam into the house because she wants to see Arnav happy??😕 More like dead.

She knows he is a threat to everyone, yet we're meant to believe she is bringing him into the house for everyone's happiness?
I'm sorry but to me it just seems stupid. No woman in her right mind, having the knowledge Khushi does, would want such a man in her house. All the reasons behind it are invalid in relation to how much she knows.

I don't hate Khushi, but I hate the writers. All this time I've been watching IPKKND, I thought Khushi was different to all the heroines I see in other shows. She was intelligent, and not shown to be stupid like most female leads are shown to be in other shows. Women are always shown to be the ones who need rescuing, who lack brains and mental strength, but Khushi was different. She's the one who had the mental strength to fight Shyam and had the brains to find out Shyam's plans, and she rescued Arnav, and I absolutely loved it! I know I sound so emotional about it, but it felt good seeing a woman who was capable of actually being the heroine, rather than a damsel in distress. Finally a woman was shown to be independent and capable of doing things by herself, but at the same time she had all the traditional traits of a woman, someone who is loving and caring.

But now they are ruining it. They are making her typical, and instead of finding reasons behind Khushi's actions, we should be opposing it.. That's why I signed Rima's petition.😊

Totally agree with you.

It's ok that first time she wanted to give shyam a chance. But only khushi knows the extent to which Shyam can go. Hasn't she learned anything? ANYTHING at all? Even if she was thinking of ASR there is a limit na. Maybe that's why I was never able to connect with her. Because I think she's just plain dumb. I don't see the difference between her and Anji in terms of trusting shyam.

I don't understand why everyone thinks Khushi has a heart of Gold,so forgiving,selfless, sacrificing blah blah blah but calls Anji dumb for trusting her husband. In Anji's defense ( can't believe I'm writing this but) atleast Anji doesn't know shyam's true colors right?

Khushi should really need to get a spine and stand up for herself.

Btw Tia loved your tampoon comment. I wish Khushi would say that and never look back at the Zoo. 

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: cicilia9

hi tia .. nice post agree with most of what you ve said .. 

my only disagreement with khushi bringing back shyaam is that she seems to be willing to give shyaam another chance too easily .. now if they had showed her still doubting him but still willing to bring him back for the sake of anjali i would have felt this enraged !
i still remember the venom n disgust she had against shyaam when she discovered that he wanted to kill arnav .. all that went pffttt with one crying jag !!!??!! really ! cvs r really portraying her as way too gullible ! if they atleast show her harbouring some doubt on shyaams motives i ll be content ... let her bring him back .. but for the right reasons viz to satisfy Di the junkies habbit ... bas 

See this is like the scenario here... Say you have a mad woman in your house and she got hold of a gun. If she does not get a bomb, she will blow your or that of your family members' brains out. Now you have to think, what is more urgently required? Safety from the gun or safety from the bomb? If you don't get the bomb, she will shoot now. If you do get the bomb, then you buy time until the bomb goes off and hope that once the mad woman gives up the gun, happy to have the bomb, the member which has the quickest aim can grab the bomb and throw out before it goes off.

Now the mad woman is Anjali, the gun is this family's happiness and the trigger is their sanity/life. The bomb is Shyam. And the member who has the quickest aim is Arnav.
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago