Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Yeah. If Anjali gets her Shyam back, Dadi most probably won't care about who is Khushi's mother. She just needs a f*cked up reason to NOT let Khushi into the house because her old brain cells refuse to work and lead her to believe that Khushi is the cause of all the bad things happening in the house.

If Nani finds out about Khushi's mother and her past and all, I still think she would support Khushi. She seems like the ONLY person who would actually think that even Khushi has had lost her parents and she doesn't play a SINGLE role in all the dramas of the past! 

I at least hope so.

Why aren't there any spoilers?! WHYYY?? And I cannot take this Anjali-Shyam drama anymore. 
I'd rather read the written updates for the next 2-3 episodes at least. It would spare me those annoying women's (dadi and Anjali) faces at least. 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tia.o

First of all, Anjali and Shyam will never fly away because their cushy life style comes from Arnav. Hence, her attachment to her brother's home. Her Chotey has badey bank balance.

Secondly, Arnav's half brain cells has been sucked out by Zombie Anjali whose brain has been completely sucked out by Shyam. So right now, ASR is part-time zombie and only when he sees Anjali. When he is with Khushi, she let's him use her brain and then he appears smart. Now unless Anjali vomits it his brain cells back, he will have to be part-time zombie man.

Thirdly, Until Arnav finds his brain cells back, he will be part-time zombie. So it's a vicious cycle. The only way to break it is for Khushi to take Arnav out of RM to allow him exclusive time with her to let him grow his brain cells back. Without Arnav to feed on, Anjali will grow weak and Shyam will leave her. Then Anjali will be zombie no more and Arnav can be cured too.

hope the cvs are hearing you😉
rima thumbnail

Muah, muah, muah back. I'm a big fan of your posts too and always peep in to read refreshing change from ASR mania. 

You have picked the perfect quote to describe Khushi's life. Everything in her life is a tip. She has to beg, work, earn every crumb of her life.

Having love is a tip she has to work hard for at the cost of her life; having that said love in her life is a tip she has to work for at the cost of her dignity; having a wedding where she is the center of attention is a tip, she has to beg, plead and work to achieve at the cost of everyone's glare at her own happiness.

For once I want to see her to be the underdog who shakes off the tag. I want her to scream and shout and let loose all frustration on the people of RM and walk out. She can do it. We have seen it before with ASR. Remember the push at the crumbling building? I want that happening with every member of RM family. I just want her to be a human, not a freaking saint.

oh yes i know u do come to my posts
we have a MAS going then (mutual admiration society😊)
tia right now the thing stopping her is her boudless love for her arnavji
he rules her heart
khushi by nature can never complain or hold grudges
more so for her arnavji
but some day I want her to stand up for her rights
ask him where she stands
and walk out at least fro some time to make him realize this
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree to, ESP the point where she knows that arnavs happiness is unfortunately linked to Di and Di's to Shyam...

But all I want her to do is not go against arnav...talk to him... Tell him that she saw him and tell him that each time he is here Di is happy..till Di is shown some proof she will not believe anyone...so while he is under their nose collect evidence ...keep the enemy close to you..I mean clearly the security that was meant to have been increased or the restraining order he was going to get against Shaym not effective so long as anjali and dadi are around so get him back and expose him...but don't get him back thinking he has changed...don't trust him..he wanted your husband dead and wanted you not very long back...whilst his wife was pregnant...

I just don't want any action taken by her that gives arnav any pain...currently she is the only one who he shares his tears and pain with...and his weakness and what he thinks is his failure..and for Arnav Singh Raizada to even say such a thing given his ego is a big big admission..so she should talk to him...she has in the past got him to listen and agree to a lot of things...and now too. 

Don't lie to him or go behind his back! His beloved didi is already deceiving him...don't add your name to that list..be his strength !
S.Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent post, spot on!!!

Arshics thumbnail
A biting analysis Tia. 

Yes, very very frustrating behaviour from Khushi.

Anji has become so clingy and needy

Why isn't anybody asking the golden question - you both are married, why don't you go live in your own house? 

Why didn't Anji walk out with shamu when he was slapped?

Why does everyone have to soft foot around Anji but blatantly humiliate the bahus?

Edited by arshicritic - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
First of all, I'm upset you posted this after I went to sleep.. how could you, Tia.. how could you.. now I'm on the fourth page ðŸ˜­

But great analysis.. yup, I agree to everything you said.. 
But how can she forget that initially Arnav wil be angry at her.. 
Then again that's ok too.
I am alright with her thinking about getting Shyam back and letting Arnav know that the first time.. that's fine..  that I agree to what you said.. she wants to make Arnav happy by making Anjali happy!

But if she goes behind his back and tries to get him.. and also yesterday when she didn't tell him she saw Shyam in the house.. see its things like this that make me mad! 

How can she forget that he will be mad.. and esp if she goes behind his back and does something.. he already has his Di lying and doing stuff behind his back.. no Khushi.. I don't want you to do the same.. 

see this is my problem with the female.. why is she hiding that she saw Shyam in the house.. why did she not say that.. maybe she was scared how Arnav would react.. that's why she hesitated.. he wants you to tell him the truth.. why would he be mad at you.. he will be mad at Anjali? why? it's Shyam.. ok he hurts Shyam.. he hurts Anjali.. he hurt himself again.. ok.. now Khushi is in a spot, I agree! 

I dont know.. why does she have to be an emotional fool.. why cant she be shown to use her brain.. where did the girl who saved Arnav from the kidnapping disappear .. the one who followed all the clues.. and saved him twice!

All I want her to say is 
Arnavji, Di was happy yesterday.. and she came down and ate food.. but guess what you fool, that was not coz of you begging her to eat.. buts it coz her moron husband was in her room encouraging her to eat! So maybe you should get that son of a b back to this house! Yes, I hate the thought of him being in this house given that he used to touch me and stare at me lusciously even when I was married to you! But then again i am happy when you are happy and you are happy when Di is happy.. and I would do anything to see you happy, my love..  <flutter eyelashes> OR <kiss him>

There you go! ðŸ˜† Is that too much to ask???

I dont know why... but suddenly I'm upset! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The answer to your question is abso-freaking-lutely not. Not only Shyam tried to kill Arnav, but he also sexually harassed her for months. But with Anjali's constant melodrama and the entire households slobbering behavior, is she comfortable now?

Surely the discomfort of having Snakewa under the same roof is more life threatening.
You see,these are the bits that annoy us.No clarity.
Wish Khushi does not have to be a hide and seek playmate with Creepwa and Poojali.😳

noclapsplease thumbnail
I am really upset about the incosiderate behaviour of rizada people toward khushi.. There is a limit of thanklessness and ungrateful behaviour.. ðŸ˜¡
they are treating anjali like a 5 year old kid.. I can understand she has lost her baby but no one is trying to show her reality.. 
budhi dadi is adding to the nuisance going on..  ðŸ¤¬
  amazing analysis .. I wish cv's could read it.. ðŸ˜•
thanks for the pm ðŸ˜ƒ

SaraPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this much needed post. Your analysis is completely realistic and I agreed wholeheartedly 🤗 I don't think the makers of the show really know where they are going with this nonsense concep🤢t . The true identity of the character Khushi is lost for me; and for a clever, rich, and shrewd businessman, the character of ASR has long lost its credibility😕.
 Moreover, the way these Raizada people are behaving towards Khushi, is getting on my nerves 😡.