Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

pyar ka dard hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

talha93

talha93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
ASSALAM ALLAKUM 
hy disha im talha .i like your serial because your drama have a good storyline. i really like it. it is about today real life. i think i and much more people like it.
Basically my name is MUHAMMAD TALHA. i m from pakistan city multan. My computer engineering is in progress. AND IWANT TO BECOME A FRIEND oN FACEBOOK. BASICALLY WHEN I OPEN FACEBOOK. THEN WAHAN BUHAT SA ID THen SO I READ SOME INTERVIEWS OF YOURS AND I THINK WHEN U READ MY MESG Y WILL SEND ME FRIEND REQUEST. I THINK BECAUSE I HAVE NO GIRL AS FRIEND ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE I M NOT LIKE TO MAKE girl as FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. AND U KNOW IM NOT LIKE ANY tv serial but your dramas production rajishri production is superru...i had seen two films of this production. if u want to become friend with me then u just open facebook and in search blog u write "talha jahangir" and u see the lion pic and send me request plz disha  . im not forcing u. i know that u become a star but you remember firstly u r human i know u will understand what i m saying.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyar ka dard hai" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

talha93

talha93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
and in drama i like your song akelain hain to kiya dar hai,but y know your voice is good. plz sing widely not secarly. yani khool kar gayoo ap. and adi song and voice quality is also good

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.