Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

pyar ka dard hai

talha93 Newbie
talha93
talha93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
ASSALAM ALLAKUM 
hy disha im talha .i like your serial because your drama have a good storyline. i really like it. it is about today real life. i think i and much more people like it.
Basically my name is MUHAMMAD TALHA. i m from pakistan city multan. My computer engineering is in progress. AND IWANT TO BECOME A FRIEND oN FACEBOOK. BASICALLY WHEN I OPEN FACEBOOK. THEN WAHAN BUHAT SA ID THen SO I READ SOME INTERVIEWS OF YOURS AND I THINK WHEN U READ MY MESG Y WILL SEND ME FRIEND REQUEST. I THINK BECAUSE I HAVE NO GIRL AS FRIEND ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE I M NOT LIKE TO MAKE girl as FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. AND U KNOW IM NOT LIKE ANY tv serial but your dramas production rajishri production is superru...i had seen two films of this production. if u want to become friend with me then u just open facebook and in search blog u write "talha jahangir" and u see the lion pic and send me request plz disha  . im not forcing u. i know that u become a star but you remember firstly u r human i know u will understand what i m saying.

talha93 Newbie
talha93
talha93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
and in drama i like your song akelain hain to kiya dar hai,but y know your voice is good. plz sing widely not secarly. yani khool kar gayoo ap. and adi song and voice quality is also good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index