Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Palki statement abt SWARON and taani at TC (Page 3)

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
well look i know that u all are upset with the current swaron track due to the obvious reasons even i am upset with the same coz its been two months and all we have is swaron MU...even i want that both taarey and swaron should be happy and i want a happy atmosphere in the show...but blaming taani for all this is not right...i mean what's her fault...why are u bringing her between all this...no offence to anyone but please don't bring taani  between all this yaar it hurts a lot...pleaseSmile

Edited by pixi26angel - 08 September 2012 at 6:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-silhouette-desigirl_VD...Tansy...Loveurlife1patie

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
@ana_tarey                        did you read my post completely? i dint mention anything wrong nor did i bash her.Thats wat palki showed.palki made this two statemnt in sme article.n hw do i nt point out the injustice? It nt abt swaron n taani being separate issues.its abt the biasedness.palki didnt justify it. N its proved water clear frm the episodes. Taani ke bare mein bahut kuch point out kiya ja saktha hai actualy. Bt m least bothered abt her.a post is needed to show palki biasedness.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGunnerPhantasmkrasforeverMirageSwaron-Nia-Snigs.-Sara.Lovenarbhishaani2209

-silhouette- IF-Dazzler
-silhouette-
-silhouette-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I am a proud TaaRey fan but what I am going to say is not at all biased or to demean any other character. 

In relationships there are ups and downs. They can't always show lovey dovey scenes, their story needs to progress hence the misunderstandings. Since you yourself are a SwaRon fan you should know that Swayam and Sharon both are extremely complex characters. Both have very strong opinions and ideas. They haven't sacrificed what they stand for ever which is why they are finding it hard to cope with each other. These problems are part of their journey and rather then whining about it you should enjoy. They are mean't for each other and they will be together eventually for sure.

P.s: Guys it's just a show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Goonies4Evermaneesha_sanker.wanderlust....Tansy...Loveurlife1SanelyInsanepatie

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Please add to what you have written... cvs r delivering the wrong message to teens by showing what Taani has gone through... She did a big mistake which caused her brother and others to suffer a lot in the footloose... but at the end, who was facing the consequences of her deeds? Sharon, Swayam and Rey... at the other hand, Taani is being rewarded so fast for all her cheating by getting her crush, others support and finally being the AGS...

So, everyone do cheat ur family and freinds coz eventually u'll be rewarded by God by many means such as becoming the AGS above who u used to cheat...

And cvs r expecting us to love Taani who can't take the responsibilities of her own deeds?!!

I agree with you and beulah completely... Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_MeSnigs.

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

well look i know that u all are upset with the current swaron track due to the obvious reasons even i am upset with the same coz its been two months and all we have is swaron MU...even i want that both taarey and swaron should be happy and i want a happy atmosphere in the show...but blaming taani for all this is not right...i mean what's her fault...why are u bringing her between all this...no offence to anyone but please don't bring taani or taarey between all this coz there are many fans of taani and taarey who get hurt due to all this...so please its a requestSmile
                                                                                 cud you plzz tel me where exactly did i blame miss taani? Wat is this post all abt n wat u ppl r pointing at? I will waste my precious time on talkn abt taani. If you read it correctly the post is abt palki biasedness.i hardly detailed abt her whereabts. Palki ka bas chale tho show ka naam hi tanni kar dey. Thats the fact m pointing at.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nia--Sara.Snigs.DilBanjara

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Taani's character is introduced frm d middle..while other characters are frm d beginning..dey r here fr about a yr or so..
Dis is d reason dey gave her more sceen spce..
This is what most of us here are trying to say...
She is newly introduced, so we expect that her character will be given time to get into the flow of the show...
others are there from the start but they have not even got a single chance to prove their characters, whereas taani's character is given way too much of screen space just to get her accepted by the viewers...
we all are just asking the creatives for balance between the old cast and the newly introduced ones.
we are not against the new ones there but atleast don't ignore the old cast is what we want to say..
swaron is totally being ignored as they are trying to set taani's character, thats the reason her character gets into picture when we talk about swaron tracks...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__swayamsharonMirageSwaron-Nia-Snigs.-Sara.DilBanjaraJoshua_TANHA

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Luvswaronforever..m nt talking abt u bashing up taani..n letz just not go into all that..
coz it will get stretched like a rubber band n vl end no where..m sure u hv mny reasons not to like taani n i hv mny reasons to like her..
N vl crib n dig eachothrz posts..m sure we bth cn do dat..bt we dnt want to..
bt m jus gving my pov..
wat i felt reading ur post..
plaki being biased..
relating to swaron track..il say yes..
she is ignoring swaron..n trust me it's really very much hurting..
taking Taani in d middle..il say no.
she is a new character..if she wd not gt a lil bit of attention den how hr character vl develop..?

U cn ask cvz to gv swaron a proper track..
u cn ask cvz nt to butcher swaron track..
but ur post ws lukin sumthin else in d beginning

maneesha_sanker...Tansy...Cupcake.patie

krasforever IF-Dazzler
krasforever
krasforever

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
bang on post dear!!!
pata ni palki ji kis shubh muhrat me apna taani laap band karke kuch sensible dikhaengi...
ab toh umeed bhi khatam ho gayi hai swaron ka acha track dekhne ki...

_bellaSwan_-Nia-Snigs.DilBanjara

Go to top