Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Palki statement abt SWARON and taani at TC

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
It is difficult to make an identity and make new friends at a new clg

It is easy to make relationship but difficult to sustain it without misunderstandings.

How many of you remember the above mentioned  lines said by Palki for TC article???

so Palki mam wanted to bring show real life problems in D3...okay fine...sounds good.

taani had problms...ok...but for how long taani was shown as struggling for making a mark?? She is an AGS now...A newcomer is given such a status...fine maan lethey hain taani had struggled a lot vch no student had nvr ever as such...now weaklings are also doing taani taani ragaas...friends gained...now her one-sided love life is running  vth her most of the meet vth GS turning all romantic...fine baap ...kuhhbhi karr lo...

MY QUESTION is if all this insensible good has turned for taani then why swaron are still shown as struggling???? for how long swaron will be shown as incapable of handling their relationship??? 

SWARON a new couple are shown as having problems from their early days and the MUs still continue...continuing...grt..wat else we can get on our faces??

MU are happening one after the other...one ends other starts...no proper justification in the 2 mints swaron scene...we get is 2 mints swaron in vch they keep fighting...in between these one or two cutie stuff a dance...JOB DONE??

palki who said you that 1st year of relationship is have only MUs?? really?? and top of that the untouchable behavior?? not even they accidently touch each other...WOW

swaron a passionate couple dont share any feel good moments???Why always swaron a magical couple are shown vth real life problems still?? and 2 mints swaron still ???

P.S: facts make it more easier...this post is all based as per palki statements...from a frustrated swaron fan who wants palki to treat swaron track and all other tracks fairly...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 08 September 2012 at 3:25am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoor1stluvshantanuTanHaforeverluvsnehatannuSwaron79skreyarisha.dancecreaturehoneyangelswaron47-swaron-armaitySaee.Tweaklingkool kanz..SD..ramsguptTheGunnermohitmohanty19sreya19roydoc42mrun_29swaron19swaronlandTanuka_TanHaPhantasmMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayalyasritaniya_dostiiswayamsharonmaneesha_sankerkrasforeverPihu.k11-Insight-.Comics_Music.HPHolic-3Forum.ManiacSnowey-Nia-AwesomeSauce.Dark_ChocolateSnigs.JollyRancher.shaani2209metoyouLovenarbhiLamheChurakeBorn2DanceDilBanjara-Araina-Joshua_TANHA

creature Groupbie
creature
creature

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Bang on.
This Is what is the point
Why is it so speeded when it comes to one couple n other is still kept struggling?
The portions where they can slow down they don't n where they shouldn't they keep hanging.
Nonsense at its peek when it comes yo swaron.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42_bellaSwan_Pihu.k11

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
forget it yaar..they are not going to listen..Even if this Mu's between swaron  gets cleared  then they will get into a new MU's in couple of episode..

what I expected from swaron..understanding each otherSmile ..spending time with eachother Day Dreaming...hiding the relation from gangCool...gang suspecting oddLOL...and alas .. what I  got mu's Angryand fights... Cry

I miss RDX and old Princi ...Cry

RDX where are you ?????
Please come back...

Looks like new VP and AVP are dead against students
Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGunnerdoc42__anonymous__swayamsharon_bellaSwan_tannuluvsweetangelpayal-Nia-Snigs.

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Please add to what you have written... cvs r delivering the wrong message to teens by showing what Taani has gone through... She did a big mistake which caused her brother and others to suffer a lot in the footloose... but at the end, who was facing the consequences of her deeds? Sharon, Swayam and Rey... at the other hand, Taani is being rewarded so fast for all her cheating by getting her crush, others support and finally being the AGS...

So, everyone do cheat ur family and freinds coz eventually u'll be rewarded by God by many means such as becoming the AGS above who u used to cheat...

And cvs r expecting us to love Taani who can't take the responsibilities of her own deeds?!!

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanuluvsnehatannuSwaron79swaron47preitygal99Saee.T..SD..TheGunnerunchainedmelody-Alinaa-__anonymous__swaron19doc42MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_--Rumeli--swayamsharonPhantasmtannuluvSnowey-Nia-Pihu.k11Dark_ChocolateSnigs.-Sara.LamheChurakeLovenarbhiDilBanjaraJoshua_TANHA

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Amazing post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
palki will not listen to swaron fans!!!
she just didnt have anything for us, only mu & mu!!!!
k...fine, new couple have mu but y only mu????ShockedAngryDead
a new couple should also enjoy new feeling, should spend sometime, should go on atleast coffee date, per nai bus mu & muAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
umm...no offense
all ur posts looks more related to Hate Taani thingy!!Confused
Even i love SwaRon
and m hating all the MU between them
fights
Sharon's behavior(though she is right in her own way)
Lost intensity
but why putting Taani in the middle..
well i agree SwaRon are not getting good scenes..better screen space..which annoys me even..
but for that we cant blame Taani's character for it
the story progresses this way only

I want both the tracks to go happily..that's it

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SharafTasnimdews100Goonies4Evermaneesha_sanker-silhouette-...Tansy....wanderlust.desigirl_VDForum.ManiacLoveurlife1SanelyInsanePreciousHeart...Ritzy...Cupcake..effervescent....Natasha...patie

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Exactly ma point i agree wid aaisha Dii i also want both da Lead pairs 2 haff a smooth love story on screen :D 
And  yes evn i dun like how dey keep fightin but y bring Taani in dis :/ 

Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 08 September 2012 at 5:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Goonies4Evermaneesha_sanker-silhouette-...Tansy......Natasha......Ritzy...Cupcake.patie

Go to top