Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will khushi become a star at the end.. EDITED (Page 9)

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by blackdice1001

Maybe that's why they're not treating Khushi fairly now.. so that it could all come out AFTER she dies! Now that I think about it the clues all add up :O  What you said about the stars, the heer ranjha scene where she actually SAYS mein mar jaungi, the ending of the kidnapping track where she falls and Arnav grieves for her. O_O 
Plus them being star crossed lovers..
Nooo Khushi's going to diiieee! D=

Who knows eh? Maybe khushi will die tragically and afterwards everyone will realise how much the poor girl has done for them!

Theres always so much signs that show that khushi will die Cry

I never thought of it before this but it does makes sense doesn't it.. To be honest I am actually a sucker for sad endings. They just seem more realistic to me. But even with the clues and all I seriously don't want Khushi to die in this. It would teach everyone else a lesson though Angry Aaarrgh this makes me so confused! T.T

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Maybe that's why they're not treating Khushi fairly now.. so that it could all come out AFTER she dies! Now that I think about it the clues all add up :O  What you said about the stars, the heer ranjha scene where she actually SAYS mein mar jaungi, the ending of the kidnapping track where she falls and Arnav grieves for her. O_O 

Who knows eh? Maybe khushi will die tragically and afterwards everyone will realise how much the poor girl has done for them!

I never thought of it before this but it does makes sense doesn't it.. To be honest I am actually a sucker for sad endings. They just seem more realistic to me. But even with the clues and all I seriously don't want Khushi to die in this. It would teach everyone else a lesson though Angry Aaarrgh this makes me so confused! T.T

A happy ever after is too cheesy in shows.. especially in our show which is very realistic in their portrayal of arhi's love
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Ive always had this feeling khushi will die!

The first scene you pointed out, khushi's sufferings, arnav's incomplete redemption, the scene at the mandir when he said u'l believe in God one day but i wont be there, heer-ranjha act, the dialogue in the act aswell (arnav's and khushi's both), the letter khushi gave to arnav beforee attempting suicide, the famous dialogue of anjali to arnav that if the one he loves goes away from him he wont be able to breathe, their starry conversations, telepathy talks! And also the old name for this show indicate khushi's death!

But tht would be the point where i'l feel betrayed the most! I want a happy ending not a sad! But the show isnt ending atm so nevermind for now!
Edit Post

at bold, I had forgotten that bit. You are right! Arnav still doesn't believe in God and I haven't seen that loop being closed yet. I had always thought this would happen when Khushi leave Arnav but I don't know if she ever will leave him of her own will (unleass the writers forget this bit and decide to let it go Angry). Arnav will need a VERY strong reason to start believing in God and what else could be stronger than Khushi's death? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-Kookiemonster

shivali311 Newbie
shivali311
shivali311

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
guyz why are you thinking about ending, this is just beginning.there is alot for us.this is not a movie we can't think about epnding of a show telecasting on prime time on star plus when trp's are more than 2. with fresh faces.I have never thought something like that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Oh. I posted twice. heehee LOL

Edited by blackdice1001 - 08 September 2012 at 11:20am
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Ive always had this feeling khushi will die!

The first scene you pointed out, khushi's sufferings, arnav's incomplete redemption, the scene at the mandir when he said u'l believe in God one day but i wont be there, heer-ranjha act, the dialogue in the act aswell (arnav's and khushi's both), the letter khushi gave to arnav beforee attempting suicide, the famous dialogue of anjali to arnav that if the one he loves goes away from him he wont be able to breathe, their starry conversations, telepathy talks! And also the old name for this show indicate khushi's death!

But tht would be the point where i'l feel betrayed the most! I want a happy ending not a sad! But the show isnt ending atm so nevermind for now!
Edit Post

at bold, I had forgotten that bit. You are right! Arnav still doesn't believe in God and I haven't seen that loop being closed yet. I had always thought this would happen when Khushi leave Arnav but I don't know if she ever will leave him of her own will (unleass the writers forget this bit and decide to let it go Angry). Arnav will need a VERY strong reason to start believing in God and what else could be stronger than Khushi's death? 
EXACTLY! even when Di miscarried he never turned to god... Only khushi's death will cause him to believe in god Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlove-SI-Kookiemonster

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Yeah..it does make sense doesn't it.. To be honest I am a total sucker for sad endings. They just seem more realistic to me. But Khushi is so dear to me I seriously do not want her to die...it would teach the others a lesson though Angry Aarrrghh this makes me so confused! Who knew I'd be this concerned for a fictional character's future!

Its because we can somehow relate to them and thats why we are attached.. i think its hearbreaking to think of khushi to die because we love her (yes im aware she aint real but damn sanaya portrays her so well)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
well i think if its even a sad ending it would be interesting!! and just think about the title "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon nafrat paas ane na de mohabbat door jaane na de" this sooo much tells tht it would be a sad ending

Go to top