Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will khushi become a star at the end.. EDITED (Page 6)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Just remember all great love stories are tragedies...Cry

Sad times..Cry
Arnav and Khushi will always be star crossed lovers Cry

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I had the same feeling from the day I started watching the show. I've often wondered how this show will come to it's end and Khushi's death is quite a possibility. It's just that their story was never destined to be happy and if they do give it a happy ending, it would negate the essence. These two weren't meant to be happy..that's why they are star crossed.
Something bad has to happen at the end...I dont know but my gut feeling has always said so.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001eyesonme-SI-Kookiemonster

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

I had the same feeling from the day I started watching the show. I've often wondered how this show will come to it's end and Khushi's death is quite a possibility. It's just that their story was never destined to be happy and if they do give it a happy ending, it would negate the essence. These two weren't meant to be happy..that's why they are star crossed.
Something bad has to happen at the end...I dont know but my gut feeling has always said so.

There's always been this sense of sadness between the two.. they are only happy for a short period of time until something messes up.

There has been so much focus on stars,death, losing loved ones and pain.. The outcome will be unhappy..

iss pyaar ko kya naam doon Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-..mrinalini..Kookiemonster

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

It's all about the essence,right??Somehow...if they wanna make it some eternal love story on Indian television..Someone should die in the end..And my Dil and Dimaag says it'd be Khushi!!Cry

Happily Ever after is somehow not expected of this story!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28CDlove

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
If they want to make it like Romeo-Juliet then both should die.
One surviving and another dead will not be accepted.I think if any of them dies the other will commit suicide.

But right now I am feeling that at the end we will see the marriage of Anjali with a new guy and Arnav singing "Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89nashniniSarun_4everrini_kat-SI-Kookiemonsterserious.Sad.But.True.

arn4vkhushi Groupbie
arn4vkhushi
arn4vkhushi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
If it ends sad, I will be depressed for life. 
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

It's all about the essence,right??Somehow...if they wanna make it some eternal love story on Indian television..Someone should die in the end..And my Dil and Dimaag says it'd be Khushi!!Cry

Happily Ever after is somehow not expected of this story!!Ouch

Exactly.. if they are all happy at the end.. where is that essence right?

Khushi will probably die as she is the one who has changed lives..(for the better) ASR will have turned into Arnav.. Garima and dadi's peace will be settled becasue of her, Anjali will regain strength because of her.. 

Oh well..its just a show right..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveKookiemonster

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

If they want to make it like Romeo-Juliet then both should die.
One surviving and another dead will not be accepted.I think if any of them dies the other will commit suicide.

But right now I am feeling that at the end we will see the marriage of Anjali with a new guy and Arnav singing "Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai."

Hahaaa.. im sure once shyam is back.. Anjali's focus will be lessened !

Go to top