Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CDlove

I had the same feeling from the day I started watching the show. I've often wondered how this show will come to it's end and Khushi's death is quite a possibility. It's just that their story was never destined to be happy and if they do give it a happy ending, it would negate the essence. These two weren't meant to be happy..that's why they are star crossed.

Something bad has to happen at the end...I dont know but my gut feeling has always said so.

It's all about the essence,right??Somehow...if they wanna make it some eternal love story on Indian television..Someone should die in the end..And my Dil and Dimaag says it'd be Khushi!!😭

Happily Ever after is somehow not expected of this story!!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
If they want to make it like Romeo-Juliet then both should die.
One surviving and another dead will not be accepted.I think if any of them dies the other will commit suicide.

But right now I am feeling that at the end we will see the marriage of Anjali with a new guy and Arnav singing "Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai."

arn4vkhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If it ends sad, I will be depressed for life. 
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

It's all about the essence,right??Somehow...if they wanna make it some eternal love story on Indian television..Someone should die in the end..And my Dil and Dimaag says it'd be Khushi!!😭

Happily Ever after is somehow not expected of this story!!

Exactly.. if they are all happy at the end.. where is that essence right?

Khushi will probably die as she is the one who has changed lives..(for the better) ASR will have turned into Arnav.. Garima and dadi's peace will be settled becasue of her, Anjali will regain strength because of her.. 

Oh well..its just a show right..😭
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

If they want to make it like Romeo-Juliet then both should die.
One surviving and another dead will not be accepted.I think if any of them dies the other will commit suicide.

But right now I am feeling that at the end we will see the marriage of Anjali with a new guy and Arnav singing "Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai."

Hahaaa.. im sure once shyam is back.. Anjali's focus will be lessened !
Arhi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo...😭

i hope none of them die.
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhi87

nooo...😭

i hope none of them die.

Hmm.. i know right?  i want this show to be that epic love story.. not some sort of heartbreaking tragedy ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜­
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Well  Geet was supposed to be living all alone.
But at the end she was blessed with a son and caring husband.
And both are from 4LIONS.

eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Well  Geet was supposed to be living all alone.
But at the end she was blessed with a son and caring husband.
And both are from 4LIONS.

Hmm.. true !
But they might want to mix it up with IPKKND.. 
We are going to have to wait and watch ðŸ˜­
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe that's why they're not treating Khushi fairly now.. so that it could all come out AFTER she dies! Now that I think about it the clues all add up :O  What you said about the stars, the heer ranjha scene where she actually SAYS mein mar jaungi, the ending of the kidnapping track where she falls and Arnav grieves for her. O_O 
Plus them being star crossed lovers..
Nooo Khushi's going to diiieee! D=