Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will khushi become a star at the end.. EDITED (Page 12)

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
nooo khushi ko kuch nahi hogaa

she will live 100 years plzz dont say anything like thatCry

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sampin

I had the same feeling from the day I started watching the show. I've often wondered how this show will come to it's end and Khushi's death is quite a possibility. It's just that their story was never destined to be happy and if they do give it a happy ending, it would negate the essence. These two weren't meant to be happy..that's why they are star crossed.
Something bad has to happen at the end...I dont know but my gut feeling has always said so.
It's all about the essence,right??Somehow...if they wanna make it some eternal love story on Indian television..Someone should die in the end..And my Dil and Dimaag says it'd be Khushi!!Cry

Happily Ever after is somehow not expected of this story!!Ouch
exactly! their story and relationship always had that underlying sadness/loss in it.

From the story's POV it would be a fitting and suitable end...but for us fans it would be heartbreak.

And as everyone said here, Khushi's death had always been shown in a lot of scenes.
Heer ranjha, cliff fall, when Arnav chased after the ambulence, all the star scenes, even when Khushi hangs stars around her bed...they had been hinting it from the beginning. It's imbibed in the way they are telling the story. As you said, it's in the essence. 

I have a feeling Arnav's complete breakdown will happen only when he realises that Khushi will be no more (that's why there had not been a crying Arnav uptil now. He cries for his Di but had never done like that for Khushi. It will happen only when he realises Khushi wont come back ever again)

Oh my Good Lord !!!!  All this indeed makes sense.  That is the very reason arnav and di's scenes are prominent now and that is the reason why they are not showing Arnav disclosing all wrong things done by him absolving khushi of any bad name.  They will show a major breaddown of Arnav where he will realise how much khushi had sacrificed and loved him unconditionally.  Maybe the show's last scene will show Arnav in a mandir and a small girl running  around wearing a dress adorned with pom-poms and then her mom calls out ... khushi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeCDlove-SI-.x-bumblebee-x.Kookiemonsterpri_armaan

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree. I have always believed that it might end on a sad note.. there are so many clue hinting at death/ separation..

But who knows only the cvs do..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmepri_armaan

cutepuppy Goldie
cutepuppy
cutepuppy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
me too have a feeling like thatCrymay be it will be our poor khushi who will suicide just as arnav's mom did
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

I had the same feeling from the day I started watching the show. I've often wondered how this show will come to it's end and Khushi's death is quite a possibility. It's just that their story was never destined to be happy and if they do give it a happy ending, it would negate the essence. These two weren't meant to be happy..that's why they are star crossed.
Something bad has to happen at the end...I dont know but my gut feeling has always said so.
It's all about the essence,right??Somehow...if they wanna make it some eternal love story on Indian television..Someone should die in the end..And my Dil and Dimaag says it'd be Khushi!!Cry

exactly! their story and relationship always had that underlying sadness/loss in it.

From the story's POV it would be a fitting and suitable end...but for us fans it would be heartbreak.

And as everyone said here, Khushi's death had always been shown in a lot of scenes.
Heer ranjha, cliff fall, when Arnav chased after the ambulence, all the star scenes, even when Khushi hangs stars around her bed...they had been hinting it from the beginning. It's imbibed in the way they are telling the story. As you said, it's in the essence. 

I have a feeling Arnav's complete breakdown will happen only when he realises that Khushi will be no more (that's why there had not been a crying Arnav uptil now. He cries for his Di but had never done like that for Khushi. It will happen only when he realises Khushi wont come back ever again)

Oh my Good Lord !!!!  All this indeed makes sense.  That is the very reason arnav and di's scenes are prominent now and that is the reason why they are not showing Arnav disclosing all wrong things done by him absolving khushi of any bad name.  They will show a major breaddown of Arnav where he will realise how much khushi had sacrificed and loved him unconditionally.  Maybe the show's last scene will show Arnav in a mandir and a small girl running  around wearing a dress adorned with pom-poms and then her mom calls out ... khushi.

Maybe thats why we havent seen him break down for khushi just yet.. because it will come when she is gone!
I know... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutepuppy

me too have a feeling like thatCrymay be it will be our poor khushi who will suicide just as arnav's mom did

She wont commit suicide.. she will tragically die Cry
-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by -Sunset-

What you say might be reasonable... 

But I don't want Arnav or Khushi to die...

In the last Arnav may see the stars but he would believe that his mom and dad are watching over him unlike the first scene.. That's enough for me! 

Tragic ending is too bad... coz a man like Arnav has faced too many tragedies in life... Let life be viewed with a point that there is always some happiness reserved for people who have a tragic start... I believe in that ... 

I would like this as well..

or at least Arnav and Kushi, watching stars along with their children and saying to them (kid(s)), there are our grand parents in the sky in the form of stars giving their blessings to all of us.

Absolutely!!! There should be a positive message in a story... Khushi is always optimistic.. She has also faced the dread of losing her parents.. I want a happy ending... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaAtyaySarun_4everzobshehserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Maybe thats why we havent seen him break down for khushi just yet.. because it will come when she is gone!
I know... Cry

I don't mind seeing Arnav break down if Kushi is admitted in hospital in critical state but some how manages to survive, this track could bring Arnav to Mandir and for the first time offering prayers for recovery of Kushi.

I read an article very long back, it said when Shyaam tries to shoot Arnav, Kushi comes in between & saves Arnav but gets shot herself. May be this could be used .. but for sure I can't digest a sad ending Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaSarun_4ever

Go to top