Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will khushi become a star at the end.. EDITED (Page 10)

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivali311

guyz why are you thinking about ending, this is just beginning.there is alot for us.this is not a movie we can't think about epnding of a show telecasting on prime time on star plus when trp's are more than 2. with fresh faces.I have never thought something like that. 

It's not that we think the show is ending.. just that this could be possible since the clues seem to be very much set in place. Who knows we just might get a happy ending, the CVs do like to surprise us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmepri_armaan

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alicekhan11

well i think if its even a sad ending it would be interesting!! and just think about the title "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon nafrat paas ane na de mohabbat door jaane na de" this sooo much tells tht it would be a sad ending

Exactly.. that intense promo where khushi is looking at a picture of them and Arnav is outside in the rain just signified that this will be a painful love story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
omg guys, i never thought of this way. If we get such a sorry ending I am not sure I will watch any new serial in future.. All the romantic moments might get washed away and just the sad ending might stay with me through out my life...

goddamn it, I don't want a sad ending. I have been tolerating all nonsense but please not this too ...

rini_kat

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by CDlove

I had the same feeling from the day I started watching the show. I've often wondered how this show will come to it's end and Khushi's death is quite a possibility. It's just that their story was never destined to be happy and if they do give it a happy ending, it would negate the essence. These two weren't meant to be happy..that's why they are star crossed.
Something bad has to happen at the end...I dont know but my gut feeling has always said so.
It's all about the essence,right??Somehow...if they wanna make it some eternal love story on Indian television..Someone should die in the end..And my Dil and Dimaag says it'd be Khushi!!Cry

Happily Ever after is somehow not expected of this story!!Ouch
exactly! their story and relationship always had that underlying sadness/loss in it.

From the story's POV it would be a fitting and suitable end...but for us fans it would be heartbreak.

And as everyone said here, Khushi's death had always been shown in a lot of scenes.
Heer ranjha, cliff fall, when Arnav chased after the ambulence, all the star scenes, even when Khushi hangs stars around her bed...they had been hinting it from the beginning. It's imbibed in the way they are telling the story. As you said, it's in the essence. 

I have a feeling Arnav's complete breakdown will happen only when he realises that Khushi will be no more (that's why there had not been a crying Arnav uptil now. He cries for his Di but had never done like that for Khushi. It will happen only when he realises Khushi wont come back ever again)

Exactly... Even though it will be tragic for us to know khushi died.. it was always going to happen from the start.. i mean why else is her existence in Arnav's life been made so important right?

It is heartbreaking to think that but we were never going to get a happily ever after with Arhi..

The last ever scene will be of Arnav looking into the sky and breaking down.. im damn sure of it ..

Oh gosh.. might aswell get the tissues out right now even though we are no where near the end of the show LOL
Totaly agreed! I have always felt this from the day i saw the 4th promo! And the way Arhi relationship has been shown it has always this thing intact-*Milke bhi nah mil paye hum*
And we have seen this thing many many tyms in the past in the show! And now when they are truly, deeply madly in love with each other! Only death can do them apart physically and that can justify the show's essence!

eyesonme

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
OMG!!! guys i am really crying please stop it,the first time i saw the 4th promo i thought the same and now i seriously dont want itCry

rini_kat

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
As a hard-core fan of Arhi i will be devastated if any one of them dies in the end but i know this will totally justify the show title, its main point and essence!! :)
And am up for this, also because i like intense love-stories!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001soni28

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I didn't get to see the 4th promo, do any of u have video link or images of it ?
-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Might happen cause the CV's never fail in giving us distress..:(

Go to top