Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: alicekhan11

well i think if its even a sad ending it would be interesting!! and just think about the title "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon nafrat paas ane na de mohabbat door jaane na de" this sooo much tells tht it would be a sad ending

Exactly.. that intense promo where khushi is looking at a picture of them and Arnav is outside in the rain just signified that this will be a painful love story
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg guys, i never thought of this way. If we get such a sorry ending I am not sure I will watch any new serial in future.. All the romantic moments might get washed away and just the sad ending might stay with me through out my life...

goddamn it, I don't want a sad ending. I have been tolerating all nonsense but please not this too ...
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Exactly... Even though it will be tragic for us to know khushi died.. it was always going to happen from the start.. i mean why else is her existence in Arnav's life been made so important right?

It is heartbreaking to think that but we were never going to get a happily ever after with Arhi..

The last ever scene will be of Arnav looking into the sky and breaking down.. im damn sure of it ..

Oh gosh.. might aswell get the tissues out right now even though we are no where near the end of the show πŸ˜†

Totaly agreed! I have always felt this from the day i saw the 4th promo! And the way Arhi relationship has been shown it has always this thing intact-*Milke bhi nah mil paye hum*
And we have seen this thing many many tyms in the past in the show! And now when they are truly, deeply madly in love with each other! Only death can do them apart physically and that can justify the show's essence!
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
OMG!!! guys i am really crying please stop it,the first time i saw the 4th promo i thought the same and now i seriously dont want it😭
pri_armaan thumbnail
As a hard-core fan of Arhi i will be devastated if any one of them dies in the end but i know this will totally justify the show title, its main point and essence!! :)
And am up for this, also because i like intense love-stories!
serious thumbnail
I didn't get to see the 4th promo, do any of u have video link or images of it ?
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Might happen cause the CV's never fail in giving us distress..:(
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What you say might be reasonable... 

But I don't want Arnav or Khushi to die...

In the last Arnav may see the stars but he would believe that his mom and dad are watching over him unlike the first scene.. That's enough for me! 

Tragic ending is too bad... coz a man like Arnav has faced too many tragedies in life... Let life be viewed with a point that there is always some happiness reserved for people who have a tragic start... I believe in that ... 

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
guys can someone give me the link where arnav is looking at the sky in the first epi
serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sunset-

What you say might be reasonable... 

But I don't want Arnav or Khushi to die...

In the last Arnav may see the stars but he would believe that his mom and dad are watching over him unlike the first scene.. That's enough for me! 

Tragic ending is too bad... coz a man like Arnav has faced too many tragedies in life... Let life be viewed with a point that there is always some happiness reserved for people who have a tragic start... I believe in that ... 

I would like this as well..

or at least Arnav and Kushi, watching stars along with their children and saying to them (kid(s)), there are our grand parents in the sky in the form of stars giving their blessings to all of us.