Anjali should apologise ASR

mushu13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys u remember when ASR had tried to make Khushi's birthday special when his meeting got cancelled?
                 Anji along with whole family comes back without going to satsang as anji was not feeling well. At that time they see both of them together. She makes a hell lot of 😭 😭 😭 😭 that her chotey is not caring for her and his world is now revolving around Khushi.
                       What is she doing now? Deceiving  his caring brother for her so called pathi parameshwar? does she have any sense what his brother will think? Will he do this to her without any reason?
                             She can do anything to her brother but he has not got some freedom to spend quality time with his wife?
                 CV's trying to show sis-bro drama have forgot that there should also be good amount attention given for hubby-wife relationship...
         This was all i wanted to say after yesterday's episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
defo...she has made arnav life so difficult
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hate that anjali..she cry like a baby wen her brother spends some time with his wifey!
and what does she do wen shyam is around?
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, same here!
Not just Arnav Khushi as well!
+ when the truth comes out she should go down on her knees and ask for forgiveness from Arnav and Khushi😡
I know it's stupid, but Anjali deserves no better😡. She made both Arnav and Khushi's life miserable + same goes to that old witch GM😡 she needs to apologise and beg. I honestly hate them both!
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
agree

i still remember her melodrama 
Choteey aap na jhoot bola 
Tithaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now that she has created ruckus in Arnav life the Shyam truth should be a self realization for her.she should find out by herself about her filthy husband and no one should make her realize .
 Want NK to say "told you so" to her.
The self relisation should start right after he enters the house