news 24 kunal ko jalan/SBS YT link added - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by norzar

both sinal love each other i know that. but siddhi has seen vamp kunal so many times together, its good they are showing siddhi-abhay together and kunal burn in jealousy.

i hate kunal_witcha scene..siddhi with abhay chalta hai yaar..abhay good guy unlike witch..phir toh bhaut maza aane wala... 😉Edited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago
hi

Originally posted by Aliya_begh

i hate kunal_witcha scene..siddhi with abhay chalta hai yaar..abhay good guy unlike witch..phir toh bhaut maza aane wala... 😉

yup i have no problems seeing siddhi abhay dance or they scenes together. 

norzar
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Noreen I too hated that scene very much. Right now Kunal doesn't even talk to vamp and there she was wiping the cake and I see no point in there.
But we see Siddhi is shy, not big fan of dancing. She doesn't even let Abhay hold her hand if she is about to fall and here she's dancing with him in front of all? I just wish like with Kunal just for the sake of MU they went overboard, same thing doesn't take place here. 

Whatever it may be, will be fun to watch it as al most everyone waited for it.

jay, let kunal mu and think whatever he wants. at the end of the day he will believe what he wants to believe. siddhi is no longer his wife and he claims he hates her. so i dont see siddhi doing anything wrong here. kunal needs to ask himself why is he behaving this way seeing siddhi-abhay togeher

norzar
Thanks for the update.. So, we are getting a jealous Kunal afterall!
sameer said pyar se abhay ko dhakka maara kunal ne gusse se nahi maara

BG voice said kunal ne Abhay ko dhakka maarkar siddhi ko apne baahon me le liya😳

@blue : englsih translation for these sentence...pls/.... 

hi

green

Originally posted by karthi173

sameer said pyar se abhay ko dhakka maara kunal ne gusse se nahi maara
kunal pushed abhay lovingly not angrily. haha

BG voice said kunal ne Abhay ko dhakka maarkar siddhi ko apne baahon me le liya😳
kunal pushed abhay and took siddhi into his arms

@blue : englsih translation for these sentence...pls/.... 

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

green

norzar

Thanks a lot norzar...🤗
yaar dekhta hai ya episode kab ata hai,wait nahi ho raha yaar,pata nahi kab ayaga
eagerly waiting yaaar woot woot kya baat hai kunal jealous wowow possessiness will flow now
wow kunal in jealous avtaar, excellent but understand by heart and only love siddhi and siddhi and siddhi