nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mohan Bhatnagar is the perfect example of  "Mera To Bad Luck Hi Kharab hai" 

Look at his life from all angles:

Rashmi: his first love dumped him. she choose money or for tat matter luxury over mohan. mohan was ditched in his first love. may be this is also a reason why he is so carefree n bindaas now.

He begged megha n vyas family to divulge some info on amar's case BUT no they did not as a result he filed his report on whatever "proofs" he got ( again he was ditched by wrong proofs).

I love you sune ke chakkar me "i have messed up my life" ho gya 😲

Ridhima ki bhalai ki to vo "bhalai" peche hi pad gyi aur vo bhi aise ke jaan le ke rhegi.

Last but not the least... Indu, mohan's mom who herself is after mohan's happiness. who does'nt understand where mohan's happiness actually lies 😡

poor Mohan...i have known people like him who no matter how much good they do or how much good are as a person are always at a receiving end!! 

Edited by nb.neha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MOHAN'S FATE IS DECIDED BY CV'S YAAR.WHAT TO DO? THEY NEVER SHOW HERO AS HERO.ALWAYS BUTCHERED HIS CHARACTER.NOW THE TREND HAS CHANGED.NOBODY WILL ENCOURAGE SUCH THINGS.EVERYONE EXPECTS SOME REALITY IN ANY SHOW.LET US WAIT HOW FAR HIS BADLUCK CONTINUES...
zobia14799 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such mein...these cvs are just...urghh!! 
now they shud show mohan in negative role...jab badnaam kar hi diya hai toh acchha dikhake kya ukhaad lenge???
after receiving the slap frm papaji, mohan shud leave home and then shown as a negative, depressed and short-tempered person wid no feelings
i hate that riddhima, indu , and papaji 
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash2711

MOHAN'S FATE IS DECIDED BY CV'S YAAR.WHAT TO DO? THEY NEVER SHOW HERO AS HERO.ALWAYS BUTCHERED HIS CHARACTER.NOW THE TREND HAS CHANGED.NOBODY WILL ENCOURAGE SUCH THINGS.EVERYONE EXPECTS SOME REALITY IN ANY SHOW.LET US WAIT HOW FAR HIS BADLUCK CONTINUES...

mostly in the shows female characters get the sympathy here NBT is the sec show where a male char is getting all the sympathy (first being vansh, uttaran). but the way mohan's character has been shown is just opposite to what he was. how much can a guy take? geting chappals, slaps, abuses every possible nonsense from every where n every person is just NOT done!! 😡
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: zobia14799

such mein...these cvs are just...urghh!! 

now they shud show mohan in negative role...jab badnaam kar hi diya hai toh acchha dikhake kya ukhaad lenge???
after receiving the slap frm papaji, mohan shud leave home and then shown as a negative, depressed and short-tempered person wid no feelings
i hate that riddhima, indu , and papaji 

i fear the slap would be biggest blow to his EGO now. till now he has been taking everything in his stride but this would be the Limit...!! to be slapped infront of your wife n kids leave u with no self respect. either u live dejectedly through out or u become an extremist "i give a damn" person and leave every one... 😲
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Apt Title for Mohan's fate.👍🏼

Agree with you on every word. Mohan is one unlucky fellow whenever he tries to help anyone out, Bechaara, khud hi phas jaatha hai.

First, he helped Nanhi and faced everyone's angry faces, slowly the incident faded away from everyone's mind, but not forgotten completely.😳

He was misunderstood, when trying to save Megha from prateek, later all was cleared.

Later, through Megha, Mohan got resolved the rashmi case in a positive note. And amar case also with its own pace got solved finally with a happy ending.  All these made Mohan a hero in the eyes of the people he know.

But raddi case has spoiled the image of Mohan. Mohan got stuck in the circumstances and committed a crime,😒 which is not recognized yet, but its like a time bomb, when it happens, it will be a huge damage for Mohan's image and his reputation.😔

Don't know what are CVs upto with Mohan's character.🤔 They better kill him totally instead of killing him in installments, daily by humiliations and insults. For name sake  they made Mohan to marry his loved one, that too with all the oohs and aahs, .but never let him lead a peaceful and happy life due to raddi issue, which forced him to feel guilty always.😔 Now they are planning to make Mohan's life even more worse.😡 The CVs are out of their mind.👎🏼

My heart cries for Mohan, can't see him suffer, I really don't know aur kitna dard sehna hai Mohan ko, feels intolerable.
😭 Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
@mohan sun na

thanks for the compliment. 
i personally feel mohan is also at the receiving end for no fault of his as such. his fate is such that he always faces some crisis or "unwanted" circumstances. even if he hurts somebody then also its unintentional.
it's sad... mohan's character needs far more depth analysis. its not about a carefree, bindass, mast guy at all. this all is just superficial like a covering. there is much more seriousness n emotional quotient to mohan deep inside
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

@mohan sun na

thanks for the compliment. 
i personally feel mohan is also at the receiving end for no fault of his as such. his fate is such that he always faces some crisis or "unwanted" circumstances. even if he hurts somebody then also its unintentional.
it's sad... mohan's character needs far more depth analysis. its not about a carefree, bindass, mast guy at all. this all is just superficial like a covering. there is much more seriousness n emotional quotient to mohan deep inside

Agree yaar, sach mein, Mohan ka bad luck hi kharaab hai... I don't know, but desperately want to see Mohan happy. I want to see him living his life happily with Megha and kids without any guilt or burden on his heart. Alas, when will this happen??
nb.neha thumbnail
i know people who do so much for others without their knowledge but only get hurt in the end. their efforts are never recognised or given due importance. 
sometimes it happens with me too n i m left with "no clue of what happened" expression. can totally relate with MB's fate!!