~!!Har Ek Friend Zaroori Hota Hai!!~CC 8[IO] - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by srkfan4ever

anna πŸ€—

How was the day sister tomorrow I ll give tat software sister u use android mobile na ...:-).
@BB...nai aap khud hi jao me koi nai jana...and jaldi pm kro na meko jana hai...

@divu...haan thik hai bye...🀣
Gangnam styleπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
yay windies won
Originally posted by kumarandils

How was the day sister tomorrow I ll give tat software sister u use android mobile na ...:-).
my day was really bad 😭 🀒
yup android πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

@kumaran & arooj I don't go in halla bol b'coz of few members think due to chatting there cm decreases and many a times I have to listen for opening CC's or chatting there. so I have stoped cmning there
Wat s this fully wrong one friend this one we in cc means at least our forums ll be some wat active other wise fully dead and how new person come to cc and how they ll mingle with us tat is the only source to new person it s my thoughts . because I come to our forums only for cc help me

thanx for ur suggestion 😊
no welcomesπŸ˜ƒ

hey mahi 😊
hi angry bird
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

@kumaran & arooj I don't go in halla bol b'coz of few members think due to chatting there cm decreases and many a times I have to listen for opening CC's or chatting there. so I have stoped cmning there
acha acha I also knw it kay few members hv prblm with our chatting but ye forum inki personal property toh hai nai so we can do wat we want to they just just mind their own bussiness...u knw even mje bhikafi baar iss bat pe taunt kra eik member ne but aage se meine bhi bole toh karara jawab diya...
@kumaran I ll not change my decision anyways I have left that forum so..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kumarandils

Wat s this fully wrong one friend this one we in cc means at least our forums ll be some wat active other wise fully dead and how new person come to cc and how they ll mingle with us tat is the only source to new person it s my thoughts . because I come to our forums only for cc help me
irs not dat anna...sum fel we nly chat in cc n n so d cm ranking decreases... πŸ˜•