Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My reaction and wish for IPK..Still LUV IPK (Page 15)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jusad

ROFL super hilarious and actually true ..Ouch

I dont know if i will be able to watch it or ...

and we thought DUMBEST person of the year award goes to poojali but clearly we were proven wrong by none other than (do i need to name her)

If she really wants to do something  actually suicidal, we can give her better options..

ROFL  dont worry shyam will kill her soon...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Great post! I have not watched the last 2 episodes! I think I may watch Thursday's episode. I did see the ARHI uncut.

But Friday sounds like a nightmare! For those who say "Older" people like this sort of Saas Bahu and crying crap... well let me tell those people, MY aunt who lives with me is 65. She HATES the current storyline! She said she cant stand Anjali anymore, and HATES Dadi's charachter coz she is a Hypocrite and a FOOL!

Also, she cannot stomach Shyam, and said she dosent know WHY the CV's have to show him WINNING all the time! My Mum watches the show on Youtube, and she is in her late 50's! She told me that she is SICK of the current story as well! Nothing makes sense! My 29 year old sister who lives in Australia and was hooked on the show has STOPPED watching as well!

An Indian lady from my work who is nearly 50 is SICK of the current storyline as well! We always discuss WHY Anjali cant just LEAVE Arnav's house and why that Hypocritical HAG wont encourage her to do the same! If they are SO traditional, WHY force a man into some other man's house?? If Anjali has ANY self respect, she would have told Arnav, "If you dont want my husband here, that is fine, this is your house! I will leave and join him"!!! IF she said that I would respect her, but she wont, coz she also wants Arnav's money for herself and Shyam!

SO for those who say OLDER women like this sort of TRASH... NO THEY DONT! At least not the older women I know!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 September 2012 at 4:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Great post! I have not watched the last 2 episodes! I think I may watch Thursday's episode. I did see the ARHI uncut.

But Friday sounds like a nightmare! For those who say "Older" people like this sort of Saas Bahu and crying crap... well let me tell those people, MY aunt who lives with me is 65. She HATES the current storyline! She said she cant stand Anjali anymore, and HATES Dadi's charachter coz she is a Hypocrite and a FOOL!

Also, she cannot stomach Shyam, and said she dosent know WHY the CV's have to show him WINNING all the time! My Mum watches the show on Youtube, and she is in her late 50's! She told me that she is SICK of the current story as well! Nothing makes sense! My 29 year old sister who lives in Australia and was hooked on the show has STOPPED watching as well!

An Indian lady from my work who is nearly 50 is SICK of the current storyline as well! We always discuss WHY Anjali cant just LEAVE Arnav's house and why that Hypocritical HAG wont encourage her to do the same! If they are SO traditional, WHY force a man into some other man's house?? If Anjali has ANY self respect, she would have told Arnav, "If you dont want my husband here, that is fine, this is your house! I will leave and join him"!!! IF she said that I would respect her, but she wont, coz she also wants Arnav's money for herself and Shyam!

SO for those who say OLDER women like this sort of TRASH... NO THEY DONT! At least not the older women I know!

Ditto..plz post this here

MrDarcyfan

Nautanki- IF-Rockerz
Nautanki-
Nautanki-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I think I'll be skipping the episodes til this Anjali, her beloved Snake and Dadi's mess is cleared. Til then no episodes for me unless ArHi romance, Will be following the WU.

Fazila~

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post

Fazila~

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by onetwothree

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by onetwothree

ROFLROFL...my reactions.....I hve gone mad..SillySilly...
deeps wa...how dy???

fuzzuwa..i didnt understand ur question..EmbarrassedStern Smile
how r u?

ohhh...Tongue..i thot sumthing else.. D'oh...im fyn..wbu??Big smile

Fazila~

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
fuzzy dear
i love your message for the evil trio
hope they listen to you

hilarious post btwThumbs Up

Fazila~

coffeebeancat Senior Member
coffeebeancat
coffeebeancat

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I SKIPPED THE EPISODE. but read WU .this is so tiring.cant bear the current track.

Fazila~

Go to top