Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

***ABHIYA SS : FROM DARK TO LIGHT***Chp-5;pg-16*25/02/13 (Page 9)

meerubzara IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
we 'll w8 dear
best of luck for exam
try to continu soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiAbhiya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
we r with u always 1st...we r waiting...don't worry...all the bestSmile

Divya6696 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
No problem Kirti..
Update when you get Free..

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
all the best 4 up exam

Edited by .rumki. - 02 October 2012 at 12:51am

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
**********CHAPTER - 3**********

It was a beautiful morning with bright sunrays illuminating d dew drops on d fresh green grass making them glow like diamonds.A beautiful breeze was flowing, refreshing every fibre of people.

A curly haired beauty was slowly walking through d gardens with a beautiful smile on her face as if immersed in thinking something beautiful n pleasant. The girl was none other than Piya!
Piya was walking along d flower beds which were beautifully maintained. Peach n cherry flowers,Roses,china roses,marigolds n various beautiful flowers were blooming in their full glory swaying slowly with d gentle breeze with various kinds of colourful butterflies hovering over them not to forget d sweet fragrance that was refreshing d whole atmosphere of d mornings. Bt all this color was meaningless 4 Piya;she cud only feel!!.Bt currently she was not thinking abt this dark n gloomy part of her life.From a few days some strange warm feelings were capturing her heart.The feelings dat she had buried long ago somewhere deep in her heart were now beginning 2 resurface.A-B-H-A-Y just thinking abt this five letter word gave her a soothing feeling,she felt protected,cared and and BEAUTIFUL!.Her cheeks turned into a shade of red when he had called her eyes beautiful.Though she had never seen him bt does it matter? The physical appearance of d person whom u love doesnt matter at all coz love is all abt understanding d language of heart,d unspoken words without even saying or xpressing,without any kind of forced formalities,a feeling of comfort,care n trust,finding completeness in each other,devotion 4 ur beloved.Though there is no complete definition of love bt this is what love is! LOVE...The mere thought abt this feeling gave Piya goosebumps n her heart skipped afew beats after realizing what she was thinking. "Am i in love wid Abhay? isnt it too fast? Just after two meetings? Will he love me back? Bt it doesnt matter coz there r no conditions in love.I can spend my whole life with this feeling carefully treasured in my heart." She thought n in d end smiled widely.Piya unknowingly stretched out her hand to touch,to feel their softness n beauty n few words escaped her mouth :

Tu Bin bataye mujhe le chal kahin...

Jahan tu muskuraye meri manzil wahin...

Meethi lagi chakh ke dekhi abhi...
Misri ki dali zindagi ho chali...

Whole garden was reverbearating with her melodious voice.Unknown 2 her there was one person who was gazing her from a long time standing on d backdoor leading to d garden.A breathtaking smile crept on his face on seeing her smile bt as soon as d words of d song reached his ears his smile faded.He thought,"I can understand d pain dat u r hiding Piya;d pain of broken dreams;d pain of being in darkness;d pain of loosing what was urs n may be d pain of loosing d chance of a future dat every girl dreams off...Bt dont worry Piya i will give my whole damned life if it returns n maitains ur smile 4ever".His thoughts were broken by Armaan who snapped him out of his thoughts by clicking fingers in his front.Abhay now noticed he was here too.Armaan understanding his condition,"Mesmerised na? She has a beautiful voice."Both of them smiled while looking at Piya.

Armaan,"Abhay...actually i came here 4 a very imp thing"he said while gazing d ground n sounding suddenly serious.Abhay too sensed something diff n serious n gestured him 2 come n sit inside.He restlessly asked him,"is it something abt P..piya?" Armaan feeling very uncomfortable n heartbroken in a broken voice,"ummm...Y...yes...her reports..".
Abhay now worry clearly visible in his icy blue pools,"R..reports y..yes plss tell me..Im..mean is there any chance?".
Armaan," I took her 2 d hospital 2 days back.Firstly she protested bt when i told her it was necessary as it was being done on ur insistence she agreed.I was soo happy n she was happy too;i cud sense it bt bt..."
Abhay,"bt what Armaan?..Is everything OK?"
Armaan,"A...abhay i m so helpless..i m m sorry she can never get her eyesight back!" with this he turned away!

Outside in d garden:
while Piya was softly touching d flowers,she accidently touched a thorn n she winced in pain which broke her chain of thoughts.She cud feel blood oozing out of her finger.She smiled sadly as if thinking"i hav no right 2 even imagine something pleasant 4 me than how silly of me to think abt my future!".She headed 2wards her room.

Inside;Abhay n Armaan :

Abhay was totally heartbroken n felt as if thousand knives r stabbing his dead heart.He cudnt say anything.
Sensing d condition dat needed xplaination Armaan continued," It it wud hav been a problem in cornea we wud hav easily transplanted cornea n she wud hav been all right bt due 2 accident serious internal damages occured 2 her brain..."

continued below...

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 12 November 2012 at 12:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Armaan continued," especially at d BLIND SPOT i.e d point where Optic nerves leave 4 d brain n RETINA too.As nerve cells can never regenerate or regrow so there is no chance dat...".He tried 2 xplain in medical language bt cudn't speak more as his voice choked.
Abhay sat there all heartbroken,hopeless 4 once again life betrayed d rising hopes of an angel! There was a painful silence in d room which was broken by a soft voice,"Hello".Both of them startled looked at d source of voice only 2 find Piya at d door.For a moment they felt earth shattering as they thought dat Piya has heard all of their convo n they stood up immediately.Both of them looked at each other n then at Piya n asked at d same time ,"P..piya when did u come? Didn't noticed?" anxiously waiting 4 her answer.
Piya smiled widely,"i just came n found u talking something serious? Tell me what were u talking? Planning some surprise hun? Armaan see i accidently hurted myself with a thorn!" she said while pouting a bit n showing her bleeding finger.
Both Abhay n Armaan were relieved 2 find dat she hadnt heard their convo bt again cudnt help frowning,"what s wid this girl n accidents?".Both hurried 2wards her seeing d blood."Piya tum bhi na?",Armaan said while Piya giggled. Both of them led her 2wards her bed,made her sit n sat besides her.Armaan dressed her finger while Abhay just stared at her.
After a while she ate,they talked n then fell fast asleep.
Armaan had already left due 2 a call from d hospital.Abhay stayed there seeing her sleeping peacefully n then left with a heavy n wounded heart.

But unknown 2 them Piya had listened 2 all of their convo!!!! She sobbed silently now not being able 2 control 4 too long."How cruel is d fate 2 me?" She thought,"Bt it is all my fault;i dared 2 think what can never happen n gave myself false hopes.How many times? How many times i hav told my stupid heart not 2 go this side? I had even learnt 2 keep a grip on myself bt why these sudden new feeling n craving 4 life? Why? Is it coz of Abhay? No stupid dont... dont even dare 2 think dat way.Dont try 2 darken his life too with ur misfortune." with this she wept bitterly.

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 12 November 2012 at 1:36am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I m xtremely sorry guys 4 late update.Hope u understand.It was really a long time since i reserved n finally got time 2day.

A VERYY VERYY HAPPY DIWALI 2 ALLBig smileBig smileBig smile.

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 12 November 2012 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nany IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
wow...super os yaar...lovely update...
realy awesom...
super yaar...
pls pm me next tyme...pls...pls...

Go to top