Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

***ABHIYA SS : FROM DARK TO LIGHT***Chp-5;pg-16*25/02/13 (Page 16)

trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutesukirti1987

Originally posted by trishnawaliya

no kirti plz nt again any memoryloss... this is wat i hate in serial and ff of various writters... sorry i am to frank to share my view but if ur story demand this then i try to bear wid this par mujhe memoryloss ke name se daar lagta hai u knw supernatural bf is better than memoryloss... by the way its nice update and m glad dat abhay knw his and pia f
Dont worry Trishna there wud be no memory loss here.

really.. thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

barki Goldie
barki
barki

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
lovely update continue soon thank for pm meClapSmile

Andromeda001

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hey kirti.Hw r u yar?Im so busy nowdays with my exams...i hardly come on IF.I was checking my posts nd found that u updatted part 4.Tune mujhe pm nai kiya..me so sad.Anyways..cute update.Time mile toh tera woh village girl piya nd hot army hunk abhay ki story bhi update kar dena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trishnawaliyaAndromeda001

bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
kirti awsome update
poor abhiya now what will abhay chose?
he will heal piya and left her without having his memories either to piya
last scene was touchy
cont soon

Andromeda001

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
FIRST OF ALL I M EXTREMELY SORRY 4 KEEPING U GUYS WAITING 4 SUCH A LONG TIMEOuch.I SUDDENLY GOT HELL BUSY AT D WEEKEND,ALTHOUGH I HAD RESD SINCE LONG.Embarrassed 

HERE S D NEXT CHAPPY.HOPE U LIKE ITEmbarrassed.HIT D LIKE BUTTON IF NT COMMENT(of course if u like it).

******************************************CHAPTER - 05*************************************************

Abhay's car came to halt before a big n beautiful restaurant adjoining d hills of Dehradun.He came out of his car n opened d door from Pia's side.He held out his hand for her n Piya sensing it kept her hands on his n slowly stepped outside.Abhay slowly n hesitantly held her from her shoulders n led her inside.Piya blushed hard feeling his hands on her bare shoulders.Abhay smiled watching her blotched face n whispered,"Happy Birthday Angel.Welcome to my fav place in dehradun...Angelique Blue ray restaurant,Dehradun".Piya's face lit up wid happiness n her eyes had a twinkle of d stars.She just raised her head towards him wid expressions of gratitude n something more...Abhay was lost in d innocence of angel before him,bt again he sensed dat helplessness behind dat angelic smile.He decided at d very instant dat he wont let any sadness touch her so he tried to soothe her.

He squeezed her shoulders n said,"Piya forget for a while d darkness in ur life and...and..." He saw tears flowing freely down her cheeks n suddenly jerked her so dat she was now facing him.He wiped her tears n said in a soothing n calming voice,"Plz Piya stop punishing urself for no fault of urs.Just let it go...just try to see d life with d eyes of ur dreams...those dreams dat are heavenly beautiful wid an angel like u in them..". With these words Piya stopped crying n now was listening to him calmly with tears still glistening on her rose-milk cheeks.Abhay continued,"Piya try to see the world wid the eyes of a person whom u love d most n who loves u d most,with whom u forget ur miseries n misfortunes...and who gives u d feeling of protection,warmth,care and a home coming...who according to u is d promise of ur bright future n u want to be wid dat person till eternity...".Bt Piya interrupted him,"No one loves me Abhay...or better those who i love always leave me..".Abhay became furious at this n said,"How dare u think no one loves u? I mean who won't love an angel like u? U just follow ur heart...listen to it n u will find dat person very near...very near to u".Abhay was now gazing at her face wid an unfathomable intensity..he could feel her sudden increased heartbeats and a faint bt new glow on her face.Piya just nodded her head giving a small smile n kept her head on his chest,keeping her hand on his dead heart.In a flicker of a moment a thought passed her mind as to why his heart wasn't beating but she let it go as she didn't want to spoil her perfect moment.All she wanted to feel was his warmth n feeling of being in his arms...for d time being at least!!!!
Abhay was stunned by this gesture of hers,slowly bt hesitantly he wrapped his arms around her n returned her hug feeling alive after ages!!!.

Their perfectly beautiful moment was broken by one of d waiters as he bowed n asked"Excuse me Madame n Sir,...".Both of them jerked n parted from each other feeling embarassed.Abhay realised he was d one who was here to welcome them.He whispered,"piya...Let s go!".

Abhay entered d restaurant along wid Piya,advanced towards d southern hill end of d whole resort which he had booked all for Piya n himself,earlier Armaan too bt now he was somewhere happy that he coudnt come.They sat on a table,the first thing dat Piya noticed was d faint smell of strawberries n vanilla.She smiled.Abhay was just drinking in her innocence.

"So birthday girl,with what would u like to start with??", Abhay asked breaking d chain of thoughts of Piya who was till now lost in her own world.Piya all red with embarassment,"Ermm...mm Abhay...woh...watever u like!".Abhay smiled n then out of d blue he said,"White n blue roses for a rose herself".He took her hands in his n handed her a big n beautiful bouquet of White n Blue roses.Piya held it n embarrassedly said,"Thnx Abhay!" in a low voice.
But this was only d start of surprises for Piya.Abhay wanted those memories dat Piya would cherish in her heart n wouldn't need eyes to see n feel them.
They had a cake cutting ceremony with Piya slowly cutting d yummy chocolate cream cake with Abhay holding her hands as she made a cut into d cake.Then he fed her d cake and Piya too returning d gesture.Abhay denied at first playfully outside bt due to obvious reasons inside bt couldn't resist for long as he saw d genuine happiness in her eyes.
Then he ordered choclate-vanilla icecream with dryfruits for Piya n relished in d sight of Piya having it like a child.When she finished it,Abhay in a low voice,"Piya!!...u..u.u have little of d icecream on ur...lips."Piya suddenly felt hot n her face turned a shade of tomato.Abhay slowly rising from his seat wiped d ice cream off her lips suppressing d overwhelming urge of kissing those luscious pink lips.

CONTINUED BELOW...

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 25 February 2013 at 9:58am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12coolwatersshalini.shaliniHypocriteLoverarunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyaMistiAbhiyaCourageous_Leo..juhi..Monami_50DestroyedInLoveMS-meghasharma.rumki.bellaaaBabyHimavari..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
CONTINUED FROM ABOVE:

After having ice cream,Abhay made Piya eat pasta,pizza n many delicacies despite of furious protest from her.With Abhay joking around along wid explaining her about d scenic beauty of d place,Piya had already forgotten d dark part of her life...at least for a while.

Piya was enjoying herself today after what seemed like eons after an initial hesitation.A glow was already lighting up her face and not to forget dat smile which was driving Abhay crazy as well as calming him.

They stood up and Abhay held her hand to take her towards d garden on hill side to enjoy d fresh air.Big trees of cherry-blossom were at their full bloom at this side of resort.Piya sensed d fragrance n her smile grew wider.She let go of Abhay's hand n slowly advanced forwards.There was a big fountain in d middle of d garden with fountains at their full glory giving an appearance of rains.As Piya neared d fountain a few drops of water fell on her face which made her whole body tremble.She now wanted to drench in waters n feel d virtual rains as she was always a rain lover from her childhood.

Abhay till now was smilingly watching her standing at his place but as soon as he saw her quickening her steps towards d fountain,he understood d spurt of mischief in her innocent heart.First he wanted to let her enjoy herself bt later on he realised she can be ill too,he yelled from where he was standing,"Piyaaa...u will get illl...plz don't go near d fountain".But Piya wanted to enjoy today widout any worries and most importantly follow her heart ...as Abhay said!.So she ignored what Abhay was saying and pretended dat she didn't listen in d noise created by d fountain.

She reached d fountain,forwarded her hand towards d showers of water emanating from it.She felt d showers on her face n smiled,she started playing wid d waters by splashing d water here n there.Abhay just shook his head n smiled.Piya started to move inside d first circle of fountain when she tripped n was about to fall when a pair of strong arms held her securely before hitting d ground.Piya had closed her eyes as a natural reflex but Abhay straightened her n held her securely in his arms.He was about to scold her for being careless when he noticed d water droplets trickling down her face from her forehead to her baby pink lips.He suddenly felt his throat dry.Piya who was till now numb wid d shock of falling down now became aware of their position...under d shower...in half wet state in close proximity!!!Her senses went out of d window as Abhay's husky n passionate voice broke d uncomfortable silence between them,"Pppiyaa..".Piya still faced downwards when Abhay made her face rise by putting his index finger under her chin.Piya's heart was pounding like a crazy n now she could feel his warm breathe on her face.She blurted,"" I m..mm...s.sorry..i..." bt Abhay silenced her by keeping a finger on her lips.Piya breathed heavily n as she sensed him closing d distance,her all will power went out of d window...she closed her eyes n parted her lips in anticipation.Abhay too lost in d moment n also knowing very well her feelings for him just let himself flow with d overwhelming emotions touched his thirsty lips with her soft,tender,wet n pink ones.

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 25 February 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

coolwatersshalini.shaliniash12evilktarwakantawalaHypocriteLoverbarkitrishnawaliyaMistiAbhiyarosamale...Rishab...arunsunita_gmCourageous_Leo..juhi..Monami_50DestroyedInLove.rumki.bellaaaMS-meghasharmaflora212BabyHimavari..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I M SORRY GUYS FOR SHORT UPDATE AS NOTHING MAJOR HAPPENED AS I HAD PLANNED SOMETHING MORE FOR THIS UPDATE BUT DUE TO LESS TIME I COULD WRITE ONLY THIS CRAP.PARDON ME FOR D TYPOS N OTHER ERRORS.PLZ READ N DO COMMENT.Embarrassed

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 25 February 2013 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barkitrishnawaliyaMonami_50bellaaaflora212

forever.alone Goldie
forever.alone
forever.alone

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
res Embarrassed

Edited by ririrararaatry - 20 February 2013 at 6:51am

Go to top