Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

***ABHIYA SS : FROM DARK TO LIGHT***Chp-5;pg-16*25/02/13 (Page 14)

bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
so sorry 4 late commenting but kirti u didn't pm me yar so didn't know about that u update the ss...
now come to update its just awsome
piya is in love with abhay
ohhh yar piya never got her eye sight back
now what will happen?
like the idea of ssSmile
cont soon

Edited by bellaaa - 18 December 2012 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
THANKSS A TON GUYSS 4 UR AMAZING LOVE N SUPPORTHug. I CANT ANS INDIVIDUALLY BT I've READ ALL D COMMENTS. SINCE THIS OS WILL TAKE MORE CHAPTERS 2 GET COMPLETED I M CONVERTING IT INTO AN SS. I M EXTREMELY SORRY 4 D DELAY.HERE S D NEXT CHAPPY.HOPE U LIKE ITEmbarrassed.

************CHAPTER - 04 ************.

Abhay was pacing here n there in his room.Words of Armaan were still ringing in his head. " Piya can never get her eyes back ".
His features crumpled wid pain dat these words were inflicting on his dead heart.
"Why...why so much pain in d life an innocent n pure soul? Why God why? Now she can never have her eyes back n it means never have her dreams fullfilled! Bt i can literally see those beautiful fairy tales dat she wud've weaved abt her life n when this hollow n almost impossible promise of getting her life back inflicts invisible injuries 2 her tender heart I CAN FEEL D PAIN! Here(keeping his hand on his heart).I wish...I wish i cud do some..."

Bt his inner thoughts were interrupted by a voice..."U wish...u CAN do Abhay!".Abhay looked here n there bt when found no-one,voice again startled him,"Here look at d mirror...I m U...ur innerself which u r suppressing so hard these days.AREN'T U?"

Abhay was dumfounded 2 see his own-self in d mirror.He gathered courage n blurted out," Wh...Wh do u mean?"

His image smirked," U didnt understand? Oh Abhay dont try to be so naive! As if u dont know!"

Abhay was just watching him wid astonished eyes as d Image continued,"I KNow...i know Piya has awakened d human in u bt DONT 4get who u R! U r d creature of Night...a bloodsucking monster to be more precise who has been here on this earth for centuries..."

Abhay opened his mouth to interrupt when Image again cut him saying,"I have nt finished yet! Yes yes I m also bored wid ur eternal self-Loathing so coming to d point.Well as a Vampire u have got some Powers.Right? When u will use those powers? I mean u can easily heal d internal injuries of Piya wid ur blood n give her eyesight back to her!"

Abhay (frustrated)," Do u now wat u r saying? Heal her wid my Blood, A VAMPIRE'S BLOOD n connect her forever 2 me n DO U KNOW WAT THIS MEANS? Instead of bringing light to her life i would be dragging her into d Abyss,into d dungeons wid me forever! I m supposed 2 bring light into her life not 2 chain her wid This DARK which is Darker than darkness itself!!!"

His image let out a dry laugh," Dont u dare hide something from me Abhay! Really? Is this d reason? NO! Ur fears...ur insecurities as she will come to know about ur secret n will HATE u! Wat s new? No one can love a monster! Her pounding heart...blush on her cheeks whenever u r near to her...u know it obviously as u too reciprocate those feelings! And abt connection oh dont pretend as if u dont know d solution! U can easily leave her after healing her after erasing her memories abt U n connecting flashbaks she will forget them as her nightmares OR U HAVE BECOME SO SELFISH DAT U DONT WANT HER TO FORGET U???"

Abhay closed his eyes in pain,"I always knew these possibilities bt I never wanted this 4 u MY ANGEL".
He kept his hands over his throbbing head as d voice of his image kept echoing in his mind!

Next day Abhay took a bouquet of fresh Blue Roses n headed towards d orphanage 2 wish Piya Happy Birthday.He didnt take any other gift as Piya will never approve of it.Already she was hesitating 4 d day out planned wid Abhay n Armaan.It was sister Martha who convinced her.

He had just entered d gates of d orphanage when his phone rang.He saw d name n it was Armaan.Abhay,"Hello"...Armaan answered,"Hey Abhay how r u buddy? " . Abhay ,"I m just fine..."
Armaan," There s a prob...I mean we have just got a very serious case n I wud be busy there so i wont be able to join u guys.I ve already told abt this to Piyu.I m really very sorry..."
Abhay smiled,"It is alright buddy".
Armaan,"take care of Piyu". Abhay," with my life".Armaan chuckled n said,"Bye".

Abhay then headed towards Piya's room.
Inside Piya was trying various dresses made by orphanage girls gifted to her on her Bday.She had just come wearing a knee length white dress wid pearl strips n beautiful patterns of pearls n stones.
Manasi was ecstatic on seeing her." OMG Piya u r looking like a fairy yaar! Just look at u(widout realizing).Seems like this dress was made only 4 u!"

Abhay had reached at d doorstep n softly knocked d door.Manasi opened d door immediately n her jaw literally dropped at d sight before her.There he was!...Tall,Handsome n Dark...wid an irresistible smirk planted on his lips.As if sensing her thoughts Abhay rolled his eyes n said, "I m Abhay Raichand n i m here 2 meet Piya" in his velvety voice.Manasi quickly said,"yes she is inside..." n ran away.

See below...

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 05 January 2013 at 3:06am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12SanderallaarwakantawalabarkimeerubzaratrishnawaliyaCourageous_Leo..juhi..Monami_50.rumki.MS-meghasharmabellaaa..Bournville..

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Continued from Above...

Abhay entered d room bt his mood again changed to gloomy n all dat had transpired a day before came back to him as he saw d sight before him.
Piya was standing facing d mirror n wid one hand she was caressing d mirror as if trying 2 feel herself there to hav an image of how was she looking!

Abhay in a heavy voice,"Piyaa..."
Traitor tears rolled down her cheeks as she heard her fav voice.Abhay was besides her in a second n held her by her shoulders n said in his soothing n calm voice,"Shhh Piya No more Tears Birthday girl!...Happy Birthday " n handed over d flowers to her.She smiled in tears.He wiped her tears wid his thumb.He now noticed why she wanted to have a glimpse of her own self today.She looked heavenly an angel descended from heaven...dat white fabric beautifully covering her petite soft body.Again guilt washed over him,"just look at her Abhay...she is pure light herself n u U r d symbol of Dark...".Bt he brushed away these thoughts as he said,"Toh chalein...It s already late".
Piya smiled n gave her hand in his hands which he took securely in his hands to his great joy n both headed towards Abhay's car oblivious to wat future held 4 them.

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 05 January 2013 at 3:33am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shagoonash12arwakantawala...mano...My_loveis_gonebarkitrishnawaliyaarunsunita_gmmeerubzara..juhi..Monami_50Courageous_Leo.rumki.MS-meghasharmadreamyjenniceSheDevilbellaaa..Bournville..

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I m extremely sorry guys 4 late update.I m sorry 4 grammatical errors as i hardly checked it.
I wanted to give a long update bt i lost my Typed Data two times n was frustrated as hell.Do read n comment if u like it.

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 05 January 2013 at 3:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barkitrishnawaliya..juhi..MS-meghasharmabellaaa

meerubzara IF-Dazzler
meerubzara
meerubzara

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
res
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
plz update soon
Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
part 4 updated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trishnawaliya..juhi..

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
a heart touching update.abhay is in a dielemma and piya poor soul.feeling bad for both of them.thanx for pm and plz update da next part soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

Go to top