India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Your Love Broke Me ~ Thread 2 (Page 38)

zoyadarkrose Senior Member
zoyadarkrose
zoyadarkrose

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yaar,this ff is just amazing.I just read all in one go.I love the flashback story in between the present scenes Day Dreaming
I hate Radhika Angry,I hope that b**** get what she deserves.I love Anjali in this Smile,she'll do anything for her chotte's happiness.There's definiely some inner secret between the parents of Arshi & what about the promise of Khushi?!
Didnt you ask whether parents will be happy for sacrificing your sibling's happiness for yours?But wouldnt the parents prefer the happiness & love of yours than a longterm suffering & unhappy,unloved life of your sibling??!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

vaju Goldie
vaju
vaju

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
 StarShikhaStar u r really a fab writer  how can u collaborate past & present so easilyClapStar 

when u r going to update this FF 
            its been sooo long  Unhappy
   "plzzz  update it soon dying to read this"

Edited by vajram - 27 November 2012 at 4:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshaeymz.brarShikhaKhushi

molten-aqua Groupbie
molten-aqua
molten-aqua

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
update soon

ShikhaKhushi

gnaina Senior Member
gnaina
gnaina

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
pls update dear

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Chapter 49 - Defeating Snakes...

She walked in the dark, careful not to hit anything or light any room, careful not to commit any mistake which would bring attention to her. Because even if she knew she had heard him take the car and leave, she could not take any risk. It had taken her a lot of courage to leave her room, her sanctuary. She had missed lunch and now, she was famished.

Khushi's breaths calmed when she reached the kitchen. She jumped, then froze, her hand in midair as she was going for the handle of the fridge. The phone was ringing in the living room. Who could it be? Her heart pounding, she tiptoed towards it and picked it up, uncertainly, her hand trembling.

"Hello?"

There was a relieved sigh on the other side. "Khushi? Tum theek ho?" She closed her eyes too, equally comforted on hearing that warm, familiar voice which made her feel safe. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Arnavji?"

"Khushi, uncle aur aunty ghar par hain, right? Tum akeli to nahin?" (Khushi, uncle and aunty are home, right? You're not alone?)

She bit on her bottom lip nervously. "Amma aur Bauji Sagar ko chhodne gaye hain... Arnavji... humein darr lag raha hai," she whispered to him, her heart pounding in her ears. (Mom and Dad have gone to drop Sagar... Arnavji... I'm scared.)

"Shyaam?" he asked, his voice low. She felt his fury through the distance between them and closed her eyes, the tears stinging. "Did he do something? Khushi?" came his dangerous growl.

Before she could answer him, she was grabbed by the arm roughly and turned around. Khushi screamed with all her might, yet her hold on the phone tightened...

Arnav froze in horror as her blood curdling scream ripped through the calm night. He heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh, then one of someone toppling to the floor. His jaw clenched in rage.

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tu?" he heard a snarl.  (Who were you speaking to?)

Shyaam.

Khushi whimpered in fright and he heard another slap before a crash and the line frizzed a bit. Arnav saw red.

"Khushi! Khushi!" he shouted. Anjali poked her head inside his room worriedly but there was no answer.

"Chhote-"

Just as Anjali called him, he heard another scream coming from Khushi. That was it...

She cried aloud as she felt a hard kick in the shin. He had already thrown her to the ground and kicked her body like she were a ragdoll. Her lip was broken and bleeding, her body was hurting, she was scared. Suddenly, the man dug his fingers in her shoulders a lifted her off the floor until their faces were inches apart.

"That was your boyfriend, eh? Arnav Singh Raizada? What he heard right now and what you just experienced was just the trailer, baby." His hand went up to pull her head back by the hair. "I'll make you mine tonight!"

"I doubt that, bas***d!" she heard before she was released. Her knees buckled and she fell on her side.

Khushi's head felt crammed with cotton, her vision blurry, she could not hear anything. Everything was as if it were in slow motion. Arnav was standing above Shyaam, his hands tight around the man's collar. One punch in the face and Shyaam was knocked down. She heard shouts and screams, then nothing at all.

He turned to her when he had dealt with her attacker, to see her lying on the ground.

"Khushi!" he fell to his knees and gathered her to his chest and at the same time, several cries erupted in the house.

"Chhote!"

"Shyaam!"

"Khushi!"

"Arnav!"

But it wasn't like he cared. He snuggled her head under his chin, stroking her hair gently, whispering her name, his voice laced with a plea to wake up. He couldn't speak, not after the seeing her in that condition. But thankfully, he had not been too late. Four people crouched beside him, her parents, his elder cousin and brother-in-law. He heard them fuss about Khushi but did not listen, and nor did he leave her. He cradled her to him as though he had every right to do so, as if she belonged to him and no one else...

"How dare you?"

Radhika's voice made his blood red eyes shoot up at her.

"How could you raise your hand on him?" she thundered, sitting by her boyfriend who had been in a drunken state while he had assaulted Khushi.

He felt his venomous anger for this witch rise as she stared at him accusingly. He wanted to kill her, but he managed to keep his cool.

"He was beating your sister," he growled, his voice dangerously calm as his arms tightened around the love of his life. "He was about to rape her if I had not reached here fast enough."

"To hell with her! She's worth nothing!"

Arnav finally left Khushi, placing her in her mother's lap, and prowled to Radhika, who had stood up to him, with his teeth gritting together.

"Khushi is your sister."

"No! She's not! I hate her! Ever since she was born, mom and dad stopped loving me, they stopped caring for me! She stole all the attention from me! Everyone was busy watching each of her moves and I was always ignored! And later, after the fire? She stayed with mom and dad, but I was sent away! I lost so many years of my life because of her!"

Arnav's hands curled up into fists. "Iss mein Khushi ki kya galti hai?" (How is Khushi to be blamed for that?)

"Saari galti ussi ki hai!" Radhika screamed back at him, her venom flowing out now. "I hate her!" (It's all her fault!...)

"You hate her so much that you don't care whether she lives or dies?"

She bared her teeth in a horrifying snarl. "If I need to kill her myself, then I will!"

There was a gasp behind them, probably coming from Padmini, then a resonating slap. An eerie silence followed. Radhika held her cheek, her eyes blazing with anger at Arnav.

"And I won't ever let you come near my Khushi again. D'you get that?"

"How dare you?"

"Get out!"

"What?"

"I said GET OUT!"

"Mom? Dad?" she looked at her parents over his shoulder as she almost begged them, but Padmini closed her eyes and sobbed silently, hugging Khushi closer to her. Alok shook his head in shame.

"This is not what I had expected from you, beta. So much hatred? How-?" his voice broke and he turned away too. Radhika opened her mouth without uttering a word. A tear rolled down her cheek but Arnav wouldn't take any pity on her.

"I'll give you and your boyfriend till tomorrow morning. I don't want to ever see you both again. Get lost, and stay away from her!"

With that he picked Khushi up from the ground and carried her to her room as she was still unconscious. The others stared at Radhika and Shyaam for another moment before they followed him.

She jerked up in fear to find herself in the dark. Pain invaded her body, making her wince. So whatever had happened had not been a dream? She bit her lip only to cry out in pain. Her skin felt raw to the touch. She felt a strong pressure on her hand before her bedside lamp went on.

"Khushi? Tum theek ho?" (...Are you alright?)

Arnav?

Khushi gasped with relief and threw her arms around him, weeping with joy. With him there, she felt safer than anywhere else in the world.

The following 169 member(s) liked the above post:

shramo012anaviabhi-Alika-Rain_dropanonymous1906.Morni.baby2012B2DB75naturallaanisa...neeshahaidersuganya91malinimsadiasaziaaisha13DZaynMalik21nivi21sunshaeyblacklady1neena2000mdm2013ipkforfunmattshiamages1866zunaishacutiedyutiNammrataDEEWANI94VioletFlowerttanncutyanushkanaj84anu41982NyamatSmerry777mssravyaAUMManusha_nehasukritaa1292908606235armadkanthi_chksanumadduriSilvergirlKeenaraanamika00manjusha_92ssaaaaserina087hari93saj111pri3lovemz.brarmysterygirl06dasudisaswarnakolasaniAmy_Msamaz95gnainaSara.Mjtammareddyvtanhasheyipkknd2o12kamtokdinarshifan91shona136-Goldstar-Dimz13dianapadhi92ambika94riha5002AshgMrieshkaammullu1Sobhan006Huleygirlloves_aishumit0905ship13vajuArilipamri123Reader_HobbyAsvatianerasrija.singh04paayaalSonaparam29ifsaal044aeyshaalimpantrossySim96sessyfatima2603dproverblue-eyeshils28anarshismiley13Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplemeem17Nikhi.INGCIVsaavan_loverseshatreehira2050swtsam-Shobhu21-abivicky86Hopekirti123moonlight2630mirka88LeenaRocksN0306Arshi1195Rishita.SIholicarshiadvayKtotheMKuruporchids8888saga_twilightbinimotijen_xlakraj80jessjazzshagun05penny25sarozzIronButterflysamiraoluvbugMDTharunbellarosapurnima209koisksana11207shikhaCrazy_souldeeswarnaoKBSoISensedYouHot.Pink.HeelsjakhushiShamz94caskerMISTIE-memorable-..Anita..lavalinadrunkiiebabelaksh65NewbiesoapfanLOLWAsAalucrazyyfanjas0308fffan123ranogillkbtrpup03cheesemadMeenuCrazyPandaRasgulla_spmishti_17Fazila~vijiasr08

-Alika- Newbie
-Alika-
-Alika-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
You are a amazing writer, I couldn't stop reading now can't wait to read more.  I was scared for a second n thanks for bringing Arnav to Khushi's rescue. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushiFazila~

aeyshaalim Goldie
aeyshaalim
aeyshaalim

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Omg finally the truth came out infront of everyone
Awesome

ShikhaKhushi

Reader_Hobby Goldie
Reader_Hobby
Reader_Hobby

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hey!

That was pretty emotional ... I nearly had tears in my eyes, or atleast I could feel them about to come ... Cry

Khushi and Arnav deserve to be together. A match made in heavan.

I'm glad he got there in the nick of time ... lest she was assaulted more. Hating your sibling is one thing, but not caring if they were about to be raped is another. Radhika is such a f***ing bitch! AngryAngry Her and Shyam are sooo made for one another.

I can't wait for the next part! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aneraShikhaKhushi

Go to top