Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Love it!! The suspense is killing me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Read all chapters in 1 go...mindblowing!!!!

Can I get a PM too...cant wait for the next update!!!

ShikhaKhushi

dprover Goldie
dprover
dprover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
nteresting update
thanks for pm

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Chapter 48 - Predator's Danger

"Di! Open the door!" Sagar was shouting.

If she didn't do anything, he would open the door himself and see Arnav. She looked at the man who was holding her with desperate eyes.

"Open the door," he whispered to her. "But don't let him in."

She nodded and walked to the door. He followed her to stand against the wall next to her. Khushi opened to her brother by just a small fraction, enough for him to see her face through the gap.

"Hey, Di!"

"Hi, Sagar," she replied with a tense smile and trying not to stutter.

"May I come in?"

She panicked immediately. "Nahin!" she near shouted. Then, straightening herself, she pretended to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear nervously. "Matlab... Hum abhi taiyyaar ho rahe hain... Aap baad mein aaiye..." (No! I mean... I am just getting ready... You can come later...)

Sagar raised his brow suspiciously. "Okay," he finally said after a long minute of silence. He started to go, but then, he stopped to look at his blushing sister. "Di? Aapne jiju ko dekha?" (...Did you see jiju?)

Khushi choked, because just when her brother had asked that question, Arnav's hand had crept up on her bare waist and was tracing invisible patterns there. "Jiju?" she spluttered, her eyes wide, feeling the devil hidden near her smirk nastily.

"Jiju? You know? Arnav Singh Raizada?" her brother was eyeing her as if she had gone mad.

"Achha, voh?" she managed, desperately trying to smile but it came out more as a grimace. "Nahin to! Humne unhein nahin dekha? Hum unhein kaise dekheinge?" (Oh, him? Not at all! Did I see him? How can I?)

He narrowed his eyes. "His sister was looking for him. She said he had gone upstairs. Anyway, you get ready. We're waiting for you."

She nodded quickly and closed her door, pressing her back against it, her eyes closed in relief. In a second, Arnav was against her, pinning her against the wooden surface.

"Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?" she hissed, still frightened because they had nearly been caught. He shook his head and kissed her forehead. "Iss ki aadat mat daliye, Arnavji," Khushi whispered, her eyes filling up with tears again. (What are you doing? Don't make a habit out of this, Arnavji.)

He brushed his lips along her jawbone. "Kaunsi aadat?" (What habit?)

Khushi sighed defeatedly. However much she wanted him to understand, it seemed he was not one who would give in. She looked up in his eyes and he smiled lovingly at her before running the back of his hand against her cheek.

"Get ready, I'll go downstairs... And yeah, I didn't climb the pipe this time, okay?"

She stood before her parents and Aradhna, burning in guilt since four days, when Arnav had faced her truth. She had called Alok and Padmini straight away. She had talked to the three of them first then only she had been able to sign the documents, after she had gotten their approvals.

And she hoped she had done the right thing. Khushi had sorted the property out to know what had belonged to her family. What was the Gupta's, she had transferred it to her father's name and the rest, to Arnav's. The Raizadas no longer needed to leave their home and Aradhna was thankful to her.

But she couldn't stay there any longer. Not with Arnav there. She had broken his heart and given him too much pain.

She couldn't do it anymore.

One day later she had left for America to pursue her studies...

Khushi waved her parents and brother goodbye. They were leaving to drop Sagar back at the boarding school, which would leave her alone with Radhika and Shyaam alone in the house. She'd stay out of their way just as she had promised to Arnav, but she couldn't hold back the apprehension. Shyaam had been looking at her weirdly since the day of the puja. The mere thought of it made her feel repulsion slither around her insides.

She made her way upstairs, feeling eyes following her. She saw him when she looked up, his gaze reptilian cold, following her and making her shiver with disgust. Even if Arnav had not warned her, she was sure she'd never ever be able to trust those sickening, snake-like eyes.

Shyaam stood above her, leaning on the balustrade right in front of her room. She clenched her jaws together and went ahead, decided to ignore him. He shifted as she came nearer, but Khushi did not look his way, her determination firm.

"Khushi," his voice was like a snake's abhorrent caress. She reluctantly glanced at him before looking at the wall behind. "Aap akeli hain to hum aapko company dein?" (Should I give you company if you're alone?)

A flame of fear flickered momentarily in her and she grabbed at all the courage she could. "Shukriya, lekin hum akele hi theek hain." (Thank you, but I prefer being alone.)

Quickly, she opened the door to her room and rushed inside, her heart pounding. She took care of locking the door behind her and as she held herself against it for support, the warmth of relief took her. Khushi closed her eyes. She did feel safe, but the dread was still somewhere there, coiled up in her stomach.

He smirked as the girl closed the door behind her. The soft click told him she had locked herself up, and his grin widened, laughter bubbling up his throat. She could hide now, but not for long. She would have to come out of the room sooner or later. Shyaam made his way to Radhika's room, his mind still hovering about the two sisters.

He had known Radhika since the past three years, two years before she had come to her biological parents. They had met in a pub where he worked as a part-time barman. She had gone there to party with her friends, gotten drunk. One thing had led to the other, and they had ended up sleeping together.

Then, he had background-checked her and learnt she was the adoptive daughter of a multimillionaire couple who had no other heir. And he had seen her as his way out of poverty he had been living in. He began stalking her, enmeshing her with sugary words, flirting at her tirelessly. She had fallen into his trap like a fly would in a cobweb. Easy.

Radhika was a good f*ck. She satisfied all his needs. But she was too demanding. She had been whining all along for his help to eliminate her sister. She had a plan. She would marry this rich guy her sister loved and destroy her but she needed his support. And she also needed him to keep Khushi away from Arnav.

"F*ck her if you need to. I don't care until she doesn't foil my plan," Radhika had told him.

The reason why Shyaam had agreed had been the sex and the money. He couldn't afford spend anymore on cheap s**ts who could never satisfy him. He was starting to get sick of Radhika too. but when he had seen her younger sister, he had thought he might not have been wrong to come here after all. Khushi was far more beautiful and innocently enticing. He could manage with Radhika till he got her...

Arnav gritted his teeth and threw the report  Aman had just sent him on the floor.

"Bloody hell!" he roared.

He had thought something was wrong. But here everything was wrong. Radhika's had a clean 'resume'. The only problem was that she hated her sister and Arnav knew she wouldn't be able to do much about it. But the real danger was Shyaam Manohar Jha.

According to what Aman's sources had found, he was very notorious in London's down market wh**ehouses for brutality. He had raped several prostitutes, seriously hurting them, both physically and mentally. He had even been arrested several times for physical assault and sexual aggression at work. He had a criminal record which made Arnav shiver with dread for Khushi. She was no longer safe in that house.

Not with that man in there...

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

shramo012Hajra95LoveRain_dropanonymous1906baby2012B2DB75naturallaanisa...neeshahaidersuganya91shreelakshanRommadale27malinimsadiasaziaaisha13Dkaris2395nivi21sunshaeyanju_arorablacklady1neena2000mdm2013ipkforfunmattshiacutiedyutizunaishaNammrataDEEWANI94ammullu1VioletFlowerttannmythrayethen123cutyanushkasangeethbalanaj84merry777NyamatSsukritaa12mssravyaanusha_neha9290860623AUMMlilyattitude5armadSilvergirlkanthi_chksserina087anamika00saj111asmaali0987A.K_LoveHrithikbasanti108hari93nahi12341pri3lovemz.brarsamaz95mysterygirl06tobleroneswarnakolasanignainaSara.MDiaphanousjtammareddykamtokdinarshifan91shona136Dimz13dianapadhi92hasheyaddicted25Sobhan006MrieshkaArilipHuleygirlloves_aishumit0905ship13amri123AsvatianeraSonaparam29Reader_Hobbyifsaal044srija.singh04aeyshaalimshasru26pantrossypaayaalsessyfatima2603Shweta1691dproveranarshiprabha75meem17Honkytonkmsmarplesaavan_lovermeradilunna_178Nikhi.kirti123moonlight2630mirka88seshatreehira2050-Shobhu21-LeenaRocksN0306SamyxxmomoahmdArshi1195Rishita.SIholicarshiadvayjessjazzjen_xKurupfleurssaga_twilightbinimotipenny25KtotheMswatim318IronButterflysmilliluvbugsarozzMDTharunpurnima209bellarosamissmkkoisksana11musicfan5Crazy_souldeeswarnaoKBSojahnvi.luvs.ASRfrenzyycaskerHot.Pink.Heels-memorable-jakhushiShamz94flowers4ulavalinadrunkiiebabe..Anita..LOLWAsAalulaksh65Newbiesoapfancrazyyfanjas0308kbtr..SunnYaara..ranogillpup03cheesemadMeenuCrazyPandaRasgulla_spmishti_17Fazila~vijiasr08

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
OUHH 1ST TO UPDATE!!! YAY!! 

uh ouh!! 

now this is scaring me!!

beautiful update ... clearing everything in one go!! 

whats next now?!?Confused

already awaiting the next post!! 
please make it soon sweets!!

~P

ShikhaKhushi

mz.brar Senior Member
mz.brar
mz.brar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
If Arnav brings Shyam criminal record to the attention of the 'adult' wouldn't that cause them to throw him out; simultaneously casting Radhika in a dark light(guilty by association). But I guess  its better to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I wana know more about Radika- the workings of her mind, why she feels that hurting khushi will being her a sense of achievement. She knows that Arnav doesn't love her, and from the looks of it she doesn't seem to hold any feelings for him. So marrying him would just trap her into a fake, loveless relationship, and no matter who else she turns to, at the end of the day, she will feel the hollowness in her heart of not being loved by her husband.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

then123aneraShikhaKhushi

amri123 Goldie
amri123
amri123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
hey nice update
can't wait to see what Arnav does about his findings
and yes i will continue to read your stories as long as you keep writing them 
so no worries cause they're that good 
thanks for the PMSmile