Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Your Love Broke Me ~ Thread 2 (Page 3)

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 39 - Treasures Forgotten

A cool satin cloth covered her eyes before she knew it and blinded her. She reached up to touch it, then stretched her fingers around trying to find here.

"It's okay, Pari. I'm right here."

She felt dizzy and felt him catch her flailing hands tight, as if on cue.

"Come," he whispered as he guided her outside the mansion.

She felt the marble under her high stiletto heels, then the gravel underneath as they crushed on it with the night breeze blowing through her hair. Minutes later, her heels were sinking in the soft grass of the Sheesh Mahal grounds. She stumbled slightly and his arm went around her waist, brushing against her skin. She shivered, strangely revelling the touch of his calloused palm.

"Are you cold? We're nearly there."

His voice was a whisper in her ears. Khushi could not say a single word. He noticed she was quite uncomfortable because of her sandals.

"You want to remove them?"

She opened her mouth to speak but he was no longer there; his arms' protective warmth were gone from around her.

"A-a-a-arnav-j-ji?"

"Hmm?"

The reply came from below her, and she realised he had kneeled to remove her sandals. He stood up when he was done and his arms went round her again.

"Kuchh keh rahi thi tum, Pari?" (You were saying something, Pari?)

She frowned, letting him lead her further ahead, forgetting that she should be telling him how wrong it was for them to be together but alone like this.

"Aap humein Pari kyun bulaate rehte hain? Humaara naam Khushi hai!" (Why do you keep calling me Pari? My name is Khushi!)

She heard him chuckle, then pull her closer.

"Bhool gayi kya?" But instead of explaining to her, he walked ahead with one of his hands on her waist and the other around her wrist. (Have you forgotten?)

Her feet sank in the deliciously soft grass. They walked for a quite long time before stopping again. Khushi heard the rustle of leaves overhead and the gentle lapping of water. His fingers brushed up her shoulders towards the knot in the blind fold and it loosened suddenly. It took her a few minutes to realise it and open her eyes. As soon as she did, there was a soft click. Khushi opened her eyes to darkness initially, but slowly, thousands of lights lit up. She blinked, confused, and felt his hands resting on her shoulders.

"You remember this place?"

Khushi frowned. It was beautiful. They stood under an enormous beech tree with its branches down, acting like a curtain all around them so that they were completely hidden. A white hammock made out of thick ropes hung from one of the low branches while a cute tree-house sat up amidst the wooden arms. The place had been decorated with yellow fairy lights, creating a cosy atmosphere. She shook her head hesitatingly. She loved it, but this was completely unknown to her.

"Yaad nahin? This was our secret hideout," Arnav explained to her patiently. "Hum yahin khelne aate the, Radhika se chhup ke. And right behind this tree, there is a pond, where you used to float small paper boats. And when your dad got angry at you for doing it, main kehta tha ke yeh maine kiya hai." (Don't you remember?[...] We cane to play here, hiding from Radhika. [...] I said i had done it.)

She turned to him with eyes full of tears. "Humein kuchh yaad nahin..." (I don't remember anything...)

"Pari, don't do this! Uncle daateinge!" (... Uncle will be angry!)

She gave him her most adorable pout and he softened instantly.

"Fine! Lagta hai aaj phir se maar khaani hogi!" (... I think I'll get a good beating today also!)

She smiled and dropped her little dodgy boat she had just made into the water. He watched her with pride. She was him. He could not regret showing her how to make these origami, because it made her smile a lot. And when she smiled, he was the happiest child on this planet.

"Nannav!"

He looked and saw the boat sink. He reached out for her hand and squeezed it, smiling at her. "Anything for you, Khushi."

"What do you mean kuchh yaad nahin? Tum aise kaise sab kuchh bhool sakti ho?" (What do you mean you don't remember? How can you forget everything?)

"Humein sach mein yaad nahin..." (I really don't remember...)

"Nannav!"

"Main tumse baat nahin karounga!" (I won't talk to you!)

She hopped onto the hammock where he lay on his front, drawing on a sheet of paper.

"Nannav! Humshe baat kyaa!" (Talked to me!)

He looked at her and burst out laughing. "Pari! 'kyaa' nahin, stupid! 'karo'!" (It's not 'talked', stupid! It's 'talk'!)

She frowned and he gave in.

He clamped his mouth on her mouth to stop her from talking. She was one who could never shut up and right now they were hiding from her elder sister.

"Khushi! Arnav!" he heard Radhika's voice and hugged Khushi closer, his hand still on her mouth.

He peeked from where he was, right below the window in the tree-house his father had made for him. The hateful girl walked around, with her fists on her hips, then, with a last suspicious look around her, she left angrily. He did not care that she would go tell their fathers. He hated her with all his heart, as she despised his Khushi. Radhika was always creating problems for the two of them. He removed his hand from his friend's mouth when he was sure their foe was gone.

"Tum theek ho?" (Are you alright?)

She nodded in fear.

"Kya hua?" she asked in her sweet baby voice. "Di?" (What happened? Di?)

"Yeah," he looked out again. "Par voh ab chali gayi hai." (But she's gone now.)

"Aapke papa aapko daanteinge," she whispered reproachfully. (Your dad will scold you.)

He smiled down at her. "Radhika tumhein rulaati hai na? I won't let her. I'll do anything for your smile, Khushi." (Radhika makes you cry right?...)

"Pari," she said, near to tears and he hugged her, his heart bouncing erratically when she hugged back.

"Anything for you, Pari."

It was the name he had given her. And she had given that right to him only. Just like he allowed only her to call him Nannav...

"Khushi..." his eyes filled with tears but he did not move his hands from her shoulders. Why was she torturing him this way? Did she enjoy seeing him suffer so much? Did she not care about his feelings? A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Humne... apne bachpan ki saari yaadein kho din hai, Arnavji," she finally told him shakily. (I... I have no memories of my childhood, Arnavji.)

Arnav felt his world crashing around him. He raised his hand to cup her cheek and he wiped her tears away with his thumb. His face had crumpled into a painful frown.

"What?"

"Jab haveli mein aag lagi thi? Tab se... humne apni yaadaash kho di thi... humein kuchh yaad nahin..." (When the mansion had been set on fire? Since then... I lost my memory... I don't remember anything...)

He felt suddenly weak. She remembered nothing... He flung his arms around her, pulling her in a tight embrace. He love her so much, but maybe she would never understand...

Suddenly, his heart skipped a beat. Khushi was hugging him too...

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

bertshramo012Rain_dropanonymous1906shurfakashbaby2012B2DB75naturallaanisa...neeshahaidersuganya91shreelakshanmalinimkaris2395nivi21sunshaeyanju_arorablacklady1neena2000mdm2013ipkforfunmattshiamages1866zunaishacutiedyutiNammrataDEEWANI94HemaSuryaVioletFlowerflash90ttanngoma12naj84anu41982cutyanushkadanisharamasawmcuty_sweety_piemrignNyamatSanusha_neha9290860623AUMMminnie me5armadkanthi_chkszoyadarkroseKeenaramanjusha_92mz.brarpri3lovehari93saj111Archu61ssaaaagnainabansaldiya55MsIPKKNDManicsamarablogkamtokdindianapadhi92dasudisaswarnakolasanihasheyarshifan91shona136Dimz13AshgSobhan006MrieshkacorieAish002ship13Arilipmit0905Huleygirlloves_aishuAsvatishekha2012jg12Sim96srija.singh04ifsaal044Reader_HobbypantrossyBlondiexzyblue-eyeprabha75faffyfatima2603sessysmiley13shils28Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarpleblah_blah3anarshisaavan_loverNikhi.srmirjiHopemirka88kirti123moonlight2630seshatreeLeenaRocksRhysennswtsamN0306arshiadvaySamyxxArshi1195Rishita.SIholicbinimotilakraj80KtotheMjessjazzshagun05jen_xIronButterflypenny25luvbugsarozzneasyabellarosapurnima209sana11PrasaifrenzyySona257207shikhajahnvi.luvs.ASRHot.Pink.HeelscaskerjakhushiShamz94flowers4uChitraFlaksh65amaiaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankajas0308crazyyfankbtrpup03cheesemadMeenuCrazyPandaRasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-mishti_17Fazila~

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Yay!! 1st to reply i guess!!!

amazing amazing amazing!!!Clap

such a cute update!!!Embarrassed
And icing on the cake was 'PARI' ...awww!!I love the way he addresses her as 'Pari'!! that was so adorable ... 
i am dying to to know how things went in the past and how things are gonna go in the future... 

but u r leaving us on a cliff hanger for a month!!!?Shocked
This is sheer torture Shikha!!LOL

i really really am in love with ur FF... ouh how am i to survive this month without an update!!!

anyways thanks a lot for the PM!!! Smile

may u have a quick settling period than anticipated in Canada!!Smile

Preets

Edited by arushi_fan - 09 September 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

Arshibest Goldie
Arshibest
Arshibest

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
loved the update
going to miss u

ShikhaKhushi

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hey shikha, Tht was a beautiful update and is a shock to hear Tht u won't be updating for a month leaving at a cliff hanger. Not fair!!! Sad face! Hope u settle well in Canada and sooner and tht u would give us an update sooner! Thnks for the pm.

ShikhaKhushi

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
OMG lovely update.
Very intense shikha
Continue soon
We all will be waiting for your come back.

ShikhaKhushi

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Amazing and lovely thanks for pm

ShikhaKhushi

aeyshaalim Goldie
aeyshaalim
aeyshaalim