Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Awesome !!! really want to know what happened other than Heart break...please update soon..Smile

ShikhaKhushi

mysterygirl06 Senior Member
mysterygirl06
mysterygirl06

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
love your FF's ...please post next part soon...can't wait for it...:)

ShikhaKhushi

akshad Goldie
akshad
akshad

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
loved itSmile

ShikhaKhushi

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Damn it wat a suspense dr really plz update z 44th part quickly coz I cant wait longer curiosity n impatience is taking over me by the since yesterday I've started reading this FF n understanding it till today just now I finish with z damn suspense pain u gave very bad of u huh
beautiful FF really its awesome take care n will wait ur next pm impatiently in the meantime…
Gro Bisousss :)))))

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Chapter 47 - Truce

He took her hand in his and brought it to his lips to press a kiss on her knuckle.

"Khushi, what you had told me that night at Sheesh Mahal... I thought  about it. You were right. Uncle and Aunty ko bilkul bhi achha nahin lagega." (Uncle and Aunty won't like it.)

She looked at him through her tears and took a deep breath in, biting her bottom lip to stop the sobs. Arnav couldn't hold it anymore. He leaned and kissed her wet cheek.

"Khushi, you have to trust me on this, okay? I understand that Radhika's your sister, but I want you to know she's not what she seems to be. Everyone one thinks she's nice and all... but that's not true... I don't have proof with me right now, Khushi, or else..." he sighed and his grip on her hand tightened. "I want a promise from you, Khushi."

He turned and looked directly in her eyes. "You won't trust Radhika and Shyaam blindly. Promise me that."

It wasn't a request. Even if it was, he made it sound like an order. She opened her mouth but closed it again. She couldn't trust her words enough, so she merely nodded in agreement. A smile tugged playfully at his lips.

"Okay... Mujhe tumse aur kuchh poochhna tha..." (...I had to ask you something else too...)

"Kya?" she finally whispered. (What?)

Arnav leaned in closer to her. "Agar main sabke saamne yeh saabit karoun ke Radhika achhi nahin hai... to tum tab bhi usska saath dogi?" (If I prove it to everyone that Radhika is not good, will you still support her?)

Khushi sniffed loudly and rubbed her red nose with her free hand. "Agar voh yahaan hum mein se kissi ka bhi boora chaahe, to hum unka saath nahin de sakte!" (If she's here to hurt anyof us, then no.)

He raised his brows and smirked.  "Okay! So you mean that, agar aisa ho, to tum mujhse shaadi karogi?" (...if that happens, you'll marry me?)

She gasped, her eyes wide. She looked so funnily flustered he couldn't help but laugh. "Karogi? Ya nahin?" (Will you? Or not?)

Finally, he thought she was starting to smile too. In the moonlight, he saw a teeny flash of white between her lips and he realised he was right. Damn! He wanted her so much.

"Humein sochna padega..." she mumbled. (I'll have to think...)

Arnav chukled and pushed her back on the bed so that he could lie on top of her. "Sochna padega?" he breathed against her neck as he left a trail of kisses there. Her breath hitched. (You'll have to think?)

"Iss mein sochne ki kya baat hai? Just say yes, Pari..." he kissed her forehead and rolled over pulling her over him. "I love you, remember that. Whatever I say, Khushi, that's the truth and even I can't change that..." (What's there to think about?...)

"Khushi! Khushi! Utho beta, pooja ki taiyyaariyan karni hain!" (...Get up, we have to prepare for the prayer!)

She jumped up in bed at her mother's calling and glanced at the bedside clock, only to gasp in horror. Ten minutes to nine? She was going to kill Arnav Singh Raizada for that. But then, she smiled, remembering the previous night.

They had talked a bit more then she had helped him sneak out so he could return home. Khushi smiled as she made her bed and gathered her clothes before going to the bathroom.

"Silly," she told herself aloud.

She straightened herself and smiled at her mother. Everything was ready for the prayer they had organised at home for the last night of the Navraatri.

"Ab jaao, taiyyaar hojaao," Padmini ushered her out.  (Now go get ready.)

Khushi ran into Radhika and Shyaam on the stairs, and she shuddered involuntarily. Was it because of what Arnav had told her the previous night? Or because of the way they were both looking at her? She noticed Shyaam was supporting her sister as she limped down the stairs, but there was something strange about the way he was holding her.

Shyaam had his arm curled around Radhika's waist, their bodies pressed together intimately together and she had been smiling before Khushi had come in. They didn't really talk to her and she was grateful for that, but the way Shyaam sneered at her as she went by them gave her the creeps.

Khushi came out of her bathroom, drying her hair while she brooded over Radhika and Shyaam absent mindedly.

"Tum yeh saree pehnogi?" (You're wearing this saree?)

She jerked suddenly hearing the voice. "Hawww!" Quickly, she hid her body behind her towel which was still entangled with her hair, as she was wearing only a little saffron coloured velvet blouse and a matching petticoat. She had planned to wear the plain Naples yellow in her room, but now it seemed to be a bad idea.

She looked at him through her round eyes and tried not to stutter. "A-a-aap y-yahaan? " (You are here?)

Hurriedly, she glanced at the open window. "Aap phir se pipe pe chadh ke aagaye? Din dahaare ?" (You climbed the pipe again? In broad daylight?)

Arnav raised his brows and got off her bed, walking lazily towards her. He didn't bother answering her. Instead, he pried her hands off the towel which he dropped on the floor, chuckling as she gulped nervously, and snaked his hands around her naked waist to pull her flush against him.

"Yeah... Actually, mujhe apni honevaali patni se milna tha..." he whispered nuzzling her neck. (...I had to meet my wife-to-be...)

Khushi's eyes widened. "Honevaali patni?" (Wife-to-be?)

"You."

She frowned as he pulled back to look at her. "Aap-"

"Par phir maine dekha," he interrupted her as though she had not even spoken up. "Ke tum yeh puraani, aunty-vaali saree pehene ka soch rahi thi. So, I thought I was right to bring you one I had chosen for you myself!" (Then I saw, you were going to wear this old, aunty-type saree. ...)

She gaped at him incredulously as he stepped to her bed and picked up a bag which he gave her. Khushi looked at it then at him.

"Hum yeh nahin le sakte." (I can't accept this.)

"Khushi, take it. And wear it,"  he growled firmly.

"Hum..." her breaths became more difficult. "Humein aisa lag raha hai ke hum dhokha-" (I...I'm feeling like I'm cheating-)

"Shut up, Khushi!" he hissed pressing the bag in her hands. "She's not worth you, okay? And I'll prove that to you soon. You just accept whatever gift I give you, along with my heart and my love, and you'll be alright."

She gave him a watery smile and Arnav softened immediately. He could understand her. Things weren't this easy on her since the past few years. He kissed her forehead and pulled her in a brief but fierce hug.

"Open it," he asked, pointing to the bag. "And tell me if you like it."

She nodded silently and followed his order. She fell in love with the saree at once. He had even had the matching choli and petticoat made. When she had looked up at him surprised, he had shrugged and mysteriously told her he knew her enough to guess her size. She had blushed deeply and started off to the bathroom to wear it but he had removed the saree from her hands, leaving her with only the choli and petticoat.

"Saree main pehenaaounga." Khushi's eyes widened at his words but he just smirked and pushed her. "Go!" (I'll make you wear the saree. ...)

He had made her wear it. And He Devi Maiyya! He knew how to! Khushi couldn't believe it! Then, she felt a prick of jealousy. Where had he learnt to do this? But she didn't ask. Arnav whirled her around, anchoring her back against his chest with his arm firmly on her belly, so that she could see herself in the mirror.

Khushi's look: http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShikhaKhushi/thumb5.jpg

She frozed as his lips fluttered behind her ear, along her jaw, down her neck. Her heart was thudding. She tried hard not to close her eyes because she knew once she did that she would lose control over herself completely. When she felt him nip at her earlobe, her knees buckled and she would have fallen if he were not holding her.

"You're beautiful, Khushi," he whispered hoarsely. He turned her in his arms again, his hand burning a path up her waist to rest on her naked back. "God! I want you so much."

His lips pressed against the base of her neck while her hands fisted into his dark green shirt. He pulled her even closer to him and lifted his head to look in her eyes. He was just going to bent and kiss her when someone knocked noisily at her door.

"Di?" she heard Sagar call out. Her father had probably returned with him already. He had left early in the morning to fetch her brother from boarding school.

Crap! She stared at Arnav in stark horror and he stared back as stunned. She was still in his arms, her hands were still clutching at his shirt.

He Devi Maiyya! They were in a deep mess...

Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 28 October 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

shramo012smitha74Rain_dropanonymous1906baby2012B2DB75naturallaanisa...suganya91shreelakshanneeshahaidermalinimkaris2395nivi21sunshaeyanju_arorablacklady1neena2000mdm2013ipkforfunmattshiamages1866cutiedyutiDEEWANI94ttannVioletFlowerthen123cutyanushkaManasvyss2012naj84sangeethbalaanu41982cuty_sweety_pieanusha_nehamssravyasukritaa12AUMM9290860623sweatmango5armadSilvergirlKeenarakanthi_chksArchu61serina087mz.brarsaj111asmaali0987hari93DiaphanousLilaUKgnainaSara.Mmysterygirl06swarnakolasanihasheytobleronekamtokdindianapadhi92arshifan91shona136Dimz13riha5002AshgMrieshkaSobhan006ammullu1ship13Huleygirlmit0905AsvatianeraArilipamri123Reader_Hobbyifsaal044Sonaparam29Sim96AneesahJabeenpantrossyaeyshaalimsessyfatima2603Shweta1691dproveranarshiprabha75smiley13shils28blue-eyesaavan_loverNikhi.INGCIVmeem17blah_blah3Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarpleseshatreehira2050mirka88kirti123moonlight2630abivicky86HopeLeenaRockstanurocksN0306DalmuthuyaarshiadvayArshi1195Rishita.SIholicekiholoHina69Samyxxbinimotijessjazzjen_xKuruporchids8888fleurssaga_twilightpenny25IronButterflysarozzMDTharunluvbugbellarosaoKBSoCrazy_soulsana11207shikhajahnvi.luvs.ASRHot.Pink.HeelsfrenzyyShamz94jakhushicasker..Anita..lavalinaflowers4uLOLWAsAalulaksh65jas0308fffan123crazyyfancheesemadpup03ranogillkbtr..SunnYaara..MeenuCrazyPandaRasgulla_spmishti_17Fazila~vijiasr08

Reader_Hobby Goldie
Reader_Hobby
Reader_Hobby

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hey!

That was a nice chapter. The more of Arnav and Khushi, the better Wink.

I wonder if they'll be caught ... Confused I hope not! For Khushi's sake ...

Thanks for the PM!

ShikhaKhushi

AllSmiles86 Senior Member
AllSmiles86
AllSmiles86

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Arnav, the effective saree task master and pipe climber!!! This story is getting to its crux of the problem in a effective way. Lay out the clues, like Radhika and Shyma's intimate holding, while Khushi notices it only will make the truth that much more dhamaakedar! Woohoo! Cant wait for the Showdown to start!

ShikhaKhushi

Go to top