nail biting scenes!

thanksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Im in love with the FF.. Loved it.. Heart Khushi is in denial and Arnav is trying hard to persuade her..Nice updates.. Its getting so interesting.. Khushi hurt him unintentionally 5 yrs back.. And she is bring all sacrificial now coz of that sister of hers who hates her.. Uff Khushi, see the love in Arnavs eyes for you..

Edited by mishti_17 - 18 October 2012 at 1:54am

ShikhaKhushi

pantrossy Goldie
pantrossy
pantrossy

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
omg...who was that...? Arnav or somedody...scary part yar

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Chapter 46 - Trust And Distrust

"Arnav! Chhodiye inhein!" (Arnav! Leave her!)

He turned his eyes on his mother who was running down the stairs towards them. She stopped at a short distance. He glared at Khushi, his hands tightening, digging in her flesh, for a minute before he pushed her away from him, as though she would burn him, but he kept his scalding stare on her while his mother stepped closer.

"Aap... aap Padmini aur Alok ki beti hain?" Aradhna asked tearfully. (You... you are Padmini and Alok's daughter?)

Khushi nodded wordlessly. Somehow, this woman's tears were tugging at her heart, and just as she confirmed her identity, Arnav's mother had thrown her arms around Khushi, pulling her in her tight embrace.

"Will you just shut up and stop fighting me?" she heard the man hiss at her. "Now, I'll remove my hand, promise me you won't scream?"

Did she have a choice? She felt more tears rush down her cheeks and nodded fearfully. The hands slipped off her mouth and wrists to hold her waist. The man rolled over on his back pulling her omn top of him.

"Dikhne mein chhoti Chhoti ho, but you're really strong you know?" he whispered, laughter in his voice. (You do look quite small,...)

She gasped when she saw his face in the moonlight. "Arnavji?"

He raised his brows innocently at her. "Kyun? Kisi aur ka intezaar kar rahi thi?" (Why? Were you waiting for somebody else?)

Khushi started smiling but she caught herself and got off him, sitting on her heels quite close to him though. "Aap yahaan kya kar rahe hain? Aap yahaan aaye kaise? Aur iss vakt-?" she fired hurriedly at him. (What are you doing here? How did you come here, first? And at this time-?)

"Shh!"  Arnav motioned her to remain quiet while he lifted his torso off the ground to sit up straight. "I'll tell you, but before that calm down. Main pipe pe chadh ke aaya hoon. Mujhe tumse baat karni thi, par din mein yeh kaam mushkil hai, so I've come here now!" (... I climbed up the pipe. I had to talk to you, but that's difficult during the day,...)

Her eyes widened. "He Devi Maiyya! Koyi aapko dekhleta to? Voh chhodo! Aap girjaate to? Aapko kuchh ho jaata to?" (HDM! What if you had been seen? Leave that! What if you had fallen? What if something had happened to you?)

Arnav narrowed his eyes. "Khushi, mujhe kuchh hojaata, to tumhein kya farak padta?" (Khushi, why do you care that something happened to me?)

"Farak padta hai! Kyun hum aapse-" she stopped suddenly. What was she just going to do? Tell him she loved him? She closed her eyes tight, hoping this was just a dream. Next moment she would wake up in bed and he would be gone. But when she opened her eyes, he was still there, a lazy grin sprawled on his handsome face. (I care! Because I-)

"Why?" he roared. "Why the f*ck are you being so nice to her as if she's a bloody God come down on Earth? Have you gone crazy, Mom? Because from what I remember, she killed my uncle! She nearly killed your husband! And now because of her, we don't f*cking have anything left! She f*cking snatched everything we had!"

"Arnav! Apni zabaan ko lagaam do!" (Mind your language!)

"I bloody won't, dammit! What do you want me to do? Pooja karoun isski?" (...Venerate her?)

"Chhote," Anjali whimpered, hanging from his arm, trying to calm him down. "Chhote please."

Khushi was staring at the ground, humiliation and guilt washing over her. She hadn't expected Aradhna to welcome her like that, and she regretted having done such a thing to her, but she needed her parents to get back want had been snatched from them.

Only she knew how they had suffered. With the loss of one child. With the loss of all their assets. Padmini had fallen into depression for a long time. Khushi had, though she had lost her memory, frightful nightmares of that night etched permanently in her mind. And it had taken a lot of doctors and medications to make them go. Alok had been the only one to work. Life had been hard. She knew what it was. The Raizadas did not. They had lived in luxury, on the money her father had amassed by toiling hard, day and night.

Arnav glared at her spitefully. "She broke this family," he spat with hate.

"Nahin!" Aradhna told him calmly. "Khushi ne aisa kuchh nahin kiya. Balki tumhaare Chachaji aur Papa ne galti ki." (No! Khushi has done no such thing. Instead, your fault is that of your Uncle and father.)

"Tum mujhse... Kya?" (Because you... What?)

Khushi tangled her fingers together, avoiding his eyes cautiously. "Voh..." she got up to move away, but he was quicker. His hand closed around her wrist and pulled her back down, straight onto his lap. She gasped again, her eyes wide, as her hands went to his shoulders to keep her balance. He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. He chuckled when her eyes closed and she inhaled sharply.

"Tum mujhse pyaar karti ho," he whispered. "Chhupaane ki koyi zaroorat nahin, I know it." (You love me. And don't try to hide,...)

Arnav nudged her cheek with his nose, making her open her eyes. They were glazed with tears, he noticed.

"Aap humse itna pyaar kyun karte hain?" she choked. He felt his heart wrenching for her. He had thought about it all afternoon and he had realised what stopped her from accepting his love. Yes, there was her family too. There was the guilt, the fear. But there was also he, himself. The way they had parted five years ago was still on her heart. She still remembered his anger, his bitterness and that scared her. She was afraid he would hate her again. (Why do you love me so much?)

"Hum aapko dard ke siva kuchh bhi nahin dete... Aapko humse nafrat karni chaahiye..." (I just keep giving you pain... You should hate me...)

"Khushi, shh..."

"Humse ek baar keh dijye ke aap humse nafrat karte hain. Humein-" (Just tell me once that you hate me. I-)

"Shut up, Khushi," he murmured hoarsely, pulling her to his chest, his arms folded around her. "I've done this mistake before and I'm still paying for it. I'm not doing this again. I'm sorry, Khushi. I love you."

Her hands were clutching at his sweatshirt, which was growing warmer and wetter by the second because she was crying hard. She sighed, tucked her head under his chin and tightened his arms around her, given her his promise of love and protection.

Arnav let himself fall to his knees amidst the stiffening silence of his garden. No, not his. He closed his eyes and heard his mother's painful confession over again. His hands fisted. It was unbearable. He felt ashamed, though he had not really done anything.

He couldn't believe his father could have done such a thing. And now that he knew, now that he understood the reason behind Khushi's treachery, he could not help but hate his father. Yet, he still felt angry at her.

He had trusted her, and loved her with all his heart. She could have trusted him too. She could have told him. And they would have found a way out together. But maybe she had her reasons.

Well, that just gave him his own reasons to hate her too...

Khushi watched Aradhna Singh Raizada in stunned silence. What she had just learnt had given her a blow. He heard the woman's tale all over again.

Arnav was ten years old, and he absolutely adored his uncle. Girish had proposed to send him to America for some weeks during the holidays. He could stay at his and Anant's sister's place. Arnav didn't really want to go, but his Chachu had somehow managed to send him off. Aradhna and Anant had however made a horrible mistake, trusting the elder brother. The man lusted for money. He had gotten his sister on his side and Arnav was held a hostage there.

Of course, the boy realised nothing, but Anant would have to pay a high price for his son's safety. Girish had threatened him Arnav would be killed if his demands were not fulfilled. That was why they had to cheat the Guptas. Girish had his eyes on their flourishing property ever since the start and it had taken him years to make this plan work. After achieving what he wanted, he made Arnav stay there, afraid that his brother would try betray him...

"Humse ek vaada keejiye, Khushi," she faintly heard Aradhna's voice. "Yeh baat aap kissi se bhi nahin kahengi. Khaas kar ke Arnav se to bilkul bhi nahin. Voh apne Chachu se bohot pyaar karte the..." (Promise me one thing, Khushi. You won't tell this to anyone. Especially Arnav. He loved his uncle a lot...)

Khushi nodded blankly in assent, though Anant and Aradhna's sacrifice touched her. While telling her son what had happened all those years ago, not once she had brought in her brother-in-law. Perhaps she knew that he loved his uncle more, she knew of the respect he had for his uncle. And she knew her son had already gone too far from her after all these years of separation.

Maybe her mother's heart had told her, "Better he hated you, than someone he loved more than you..."

He lifted her up in his arms and sat her on the bed. Then he closed the door to her room which had remained open. By the time he sat beside her, she had wiped her face dry.

"Aapko jaana chaahiye," she said firmly. But Arnav shook his head. (You should go.)

"I've come to talk to you, Khushi. Baat kiye bina main nahin jaaounga." (... I won't leave without talking to you.)

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

shramo012Rain_dropanonymous1906baby2012B2DB75naturallaanisa...suganya91neeshahaiderhukfmalinimZaynMalik21karis2395nivi21sunshaeyanju_arorablacklady1neena2000mdm2013ipkforfunmattshiazunaishacutiedyutiNammrataDEEWANI94VioletFlowerreeshreemythrayethen123ManasvysangeethbalaArshinmecutyanushkajerriblankanu41982naj84ss2012danisharamasawmcuty_sweety_piemerry777AUMMmssravyaanusha_neha9290860623sweatmango5armadSilvergirlsvmikanthi_chksserina087hari93asmaali0987saj111Archu61Diaphanouspri3lovemz.brarLilaUKgnainaSara.Mtobleroneswarnakolasanihasheymysterygirl06dasudisakamtokdinshona136Dimz13arshifan91Mrieshkaammullu1AshgSobhan006addicted25mit0905Huleygirlloves_aishuship13ArilipAsvatiifsaal044srija.singh04amri123Reader_HobbySonaparam29Sim96AneesahJabeenBlondiexzypantrossysessyfatima2603aeyshaalimanarshidprovershils28INGCIVmeem17blah_blah3Honkytonkmsmarplesaavan_loverNikhi.kirti123moonlight2630seshatreehira2050mirka88HopetanurocksN0306Arshi1195Rishita.SIholicSamyxxlakraj80DalmuthuyaarshiadvayLooneyLunabinimotiKtotheMjessjazzshagun05penny25jen_xKurupfleurssaga_twilightIronButterflyluvbugsarozzMDTharunpurnima209bellarosakoiskCrazy_souljahnvi.luvs.ASRsana11207shikhafrenzyyHot.Pink.HeelscaskerShamz94jakhushi..Anita..laksh65NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaLOLWAsAalujas0308fffan123crazyyfanpup03kbtr..SunnYaara..cheesemadMeenuCrazyPandaRasgulla_spFazila~mishti_17vijiasr08

angel0747 Newbie
angel0747
angel0747

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
You write beautifully. Your style is unique and your hold on story is really appreciable. I have read so many stories on IF, but yours are amongst the few stories which are original and different in concept. Unique, I must say again.

I wish all the best for your writing skills and look forward to read more such beautiful creations ahead.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshaeythen123mz.brarDalmuthuyaShikhaKhushi

aeyshaalim Goldie
aeyshaalim
aeyshaalim

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
If possible I love the story more with this update
Finally we get to know what happened
U really are an amazing writer

ShikhaKhushi

Sim96 Goldie
Sim96
Sim96

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Amazinggg. :D

ShikhaKhushi

sana11 IF-Rockerz
sana11
sana11

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
loved the way you have written all the revelations..fabulousClapwaiting for the next update dearSmile

ShikhaKhushi

Go to top