Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Got to read 2 updates in one and they were mind-blowing. Really. πŸ‘

So, Girish is the lusting laalchi? It would be wrong of me to say that I'm glad he died, but I'll put it this way ... I'm satisfied that he won't be around any longer to muck things up!! πŸ˜†

Khushi - during her confrontation with Girish - seems so BAMF-y!! I love it! πŸ˜†

I really, really love the transitions you make between past and present - they flow so beautifully and effortlessly, that it's just amazing. Honestly. πŸ‘

Oh, yikes!! There's a Shyam in here! And HE'S Radhika's friend?! Oh dear ... πŸ˜²

Aw, man. So close ... yet so far away!! They know they love each other, but they just can't be together! It's breaking my heart!! πŸ₯Ί

[Chp. 45]

Hmm ... Are those 2 people Radhika and Shyam? If they are, I can't say I blame him for wanting to thoroughly inspect them. Plus, it brings home the last couple of lines in the last chapter; the one where she knew that he would never let anything ever harm her. And he's sticking true to that promise!! :') 

Oh, no!! πŸ˜² Who could her attacker be?! I want to say it's Shyam, but then again, I don't want to make assumptions ... Curious and curiouser!! I only hope and pray that someone *cough*Arnav*cough* πŸ˜‰somehow ... well, I dunno! feels her in distress and saves her!! :/ Oh God!! 

You know, I've been going on and on about Khushi's pain ... how she's feeling, how much everything must be tearing her apart, but I didn't quite realise, until now, that you know what? What about Arnav? The man he considered to be his role model, and greatest teacher was killed, merely some time after his father suffered a heart attack. And of course knowing that everything they've ever owned is now gone to to someone else must also be difficult to process. And now. Oh, man. Just pile on the fact that it's the love of his life who's supposedly betrayed him! The poor guy is just broken!!  πŸ₯Ί 

However, that last line gives me hope - there will possibly be an unveiling of the truth in the next chapter?! πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely, lovely updates and I'm sorry, once again, for updating the Res' so late. I'll try and be more punctual from now πŸ˜³

Can't wait for the next one!! β­οΈ
Edited by MsIPKKNDManic - 11 years ago
amri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
waiting to see Arnav's reaction to the truth
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update. Thnks for the pm.
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god, intense update..

WHO is that 'attacking' her?? O_O

update soon please!
jerriblank thumbnail
Thanks! Awesome update! I can't wait for the next update!
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So interesting...you have left it at such a cliff hanger!! Please update soon!
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooo..climax..
Update sooon
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! continue please.
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god arnav got to know the truth poor him is that y he don't speak to his dad anymore
Love the way the different timeline flow together
And oh no who can be the intruder in her room i just hope it's arnav
shurfakash thumbnail
Finally arnav knws de truth nw...and who is dat guy...?? Update soon...loved dis