Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pantrossy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg omg omg.. What a lovely update yarr ... Feeling kavi khushi kavi gum at the same time honny...
Pari n nannav were so cute n their childhood was amazing ... But i was bit confused that u mentioned that Radhika was there... As i understand radhika came to live with her biological parent when khushi left for abroad after some big incident Right..? Radhika hate khushi n wanna grab all her happiness even she was going to marry Arnav just to take revenge but ... A Big BUT bothering me...

Sorry Shikha may be i misunderstood but its make me confused.. I know radhika was evil n always be but i didnot know she was monster n she troubled Arnav n khushi on their childhodd too .. Despite all this Arnav got engaged to her just because of his family pressure

Fotget it... Atleast Arnav n khushi meet again n Arnav was trying his best to get back khushi n his sisters were helping him on his mission.. Thats most important

Well... For a moment i thought .. That was just Arnav's dream but that was real man
I know khushi didnt forget anything but she was ignoring all her feeling coz she was scared
She love him but cant step forward coz he was now would be brother in law
This thought was killing her inside
Poor souls.. Destiny played very unfair game with them

Hope Arnav will make it right this time

Omg we have to wait for long one month
U left us on cliffhanger dear.. Do u even realised that...? Common dont kill us

I understand ur personal problem dear but still i wanna read more.. Really impatient yar
Hope you will settled soon n continues again.. May be sooner then a month
Edited by pantrossy - 11 years ago
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
aww its so sad ...

thanks u
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 40 - It Will Rain Stars...

"The doctor had said... I had... suffered too much of trauma... that night... I don't remember anything..." she explained amidst her sobs. "I did not even recognise my own parents for months... there is... there is this huge... black hole in my life... I don't remember..."

He kissed the top of her head and his arms tightened around her. It must have been terrible for her but he could not let the dark past overshadow their moment. Gently, he pulled back from her and forced a smile on his face, wiping her tears off her face.

"Hey, main tumhe yahaan iss liye nahin laaya tha ke tum rona shuru karo." (Hey, I didn't bring you here so that you start crying.)

"Khushi!" Payal grabbed her cousin by the shoulders and turned her to face her. "Humse baat karo Khushi. Kya hua hai tujhe?" (Talk to me, Khushi. What happened to you?)

The girl merely shook her head, her plastered smile still on her face. "Kuchh nahin, jiji. Tum chinta kyun karti ho?" (Nothin, Jiji. Why are you worrying yourself so much?)

"Nahin, Khushi, kuchh to hua hai. Tum aaj kal bujhi bujhi si rehti ho, theek se baat bhi nahin karti. Muskuraati ho, par tumhaari aankhein..." (No Khushi, something has happened to you. You do smile but your eyes...)

Khushi pressed Payal hand, which was still on her shoulder and broadened her smile. "Jiji! Tum bhi na! Humein bohot saara kaam hai, humein jaana hai!" (Jiji, you're too much! I have a lot of work, I have to go!)

She disappeared in the kitchen as soon as she could but Payal had seen the tears that had been rising in her eyes. Misery was clear on Khushi's face, but the problem was that she would not talk to anyone about it. Payal had tried hard but it was of no avail.

She sighed. In two days she would be getting married and she had to figure out what had happened to her cousin before the big day...

He led her around the enormous tree trunk by the shoulders. She felt her go rigid with shock. By the time he had bent to take in her expression, she was trembling against him and her eyes were wide, her mouth gaping. She turned to him, transmitting a silent question to which he smiled.

"Yeah," he nodded, quirking an eyebrow at her playfully, like in the old times. "Tumhaare liye... Pari..." (... All yours... Pari...)

"I said no, Di!"

"Chhote! Tumhe jaana hi padega!" (Chhote! You'll have to go!)

"Di, please, aap jaanti hain ki-" (...You know that...)

"Hum jaante hain, issi liye aapse keh rahe hain. Jaaiye Chhote, aapko badlaav ki zaroorat hai!" (I know, that's why I'm telling you. Go Chhote, you need some change.)

"I don't need the damn change, Di!"

"Mind you language, Chhote!" Anjali scolded him.

Arnav sat down on the edge of his bed with a huff of frustration. She softened and regretted it immediately. He was not completely at fault, was he? This Khushi he had talked to her about had broken his heart.

He had long talked to her that night, and in the end he had accepted that he did love her. But he had not seen her again after that. He had gone out every day, possibly to each and every place he had met her – her Chhote, who did not believe in God, who did not enter mandirs, had stepped inside one for that girl. But she had not shown up.

Anjali put her hand on his tense shoulder and sat down next to him.

"Chhote, please."

"Di-"

"Voh tumhaare dost hain, Chotte. Bachpan se. Kam se kam unke liye to... aaj ke din..." (He's your friend, Chhote. From your childhood. At least for him... Today...)

She looked at him, her eyes heavy with unsaid pleas. He sighed and looked at his shoes.

"Ok, fine. I'll go..."

She skipped forward, licking her bottom lip without even knowing, her eyes riveted to the small but delicious looking chocolate cake. He smiled at her childish delight. Maybe she did not remember their childhood, but nothing had changed. She still love chocolate. He hoped she would like the other gifts he had chosen just for her...

"Baaraat aagayi! Baraat aagayi!" the girls shrieked eagerly and left the room. Payal and Khushi were now alone. Khushi smiled at her elder cousin in the mirror. Payal was stunning in her wedding finery. She returned the smile half-heartedly and turned her back to the reflection of the two of them, facing Khushi. (The Baaraat has arrived!)

"Tu ab bhi nahin bataayegi?" (You still won't tell me?)

"Kya jiji?" (What?)

The younger girl widened her eyes in mock surprise before walking towards the bed so that she was looking away from her cousin. She pretended to arrange the clothes Payal would be taking to her new home after the wedding but Payal was not easily convinced. She stood up and strode to Khushi as fast as the heavy skirt of her dark red lehenga would allow her, and grabbing the girl roughly by the elbow, she turned Khushi around.

"Kya baat hai, Khushi? Kuchh to bataao!" (What's wrong, Khushi? tell me!)

"Jiji! Tum dekh nahin rahi? Humein bohot saara kaam hai-" (Can't you see? I have a lot of work-)

"Kya kaam hai, Khushi?" Payal's voice rose as she started losing her patience. "Aakhir aisa kya kaam hai?  Jo karna tha voh hogaya hai! Bas baaraat ka intezaar tha aur voh bhi khatam ho chukka hai!" (What work Khushi? What needed to be done has been done already! We were just waiting for the Baaraat and that's over now!)

"Jiji-"

Khushi's eyes were filled with tears. Her cousin felt hers moisten too and she hugged her close.

"Tu humse keh sakti hai, pagli. Ab bhi vakt hai..." (You can tell me. There's still time...)

"Jiji... voh..."

The door opened and Indira burst in followed by a horde of girls. They had come to take away Payal. The two girls looked at each other in despair before Khushi caught herself. She wiped her tears and place her hands on Payal's shoulder.

"Chalo jiji," she said as brightly as she could. "Vakt aagaya hai..." (Come Jiji. It's time...)

"Everything's for you, Khush, open them."

She looked at him shyly. "Sab?" (Everything?)

He smirked and came nearer to her. "Yeah, sab! But first, cake katein?" (...Shall we cut the cake?)

Arnav handed her the knife. She held it but kept on staring at him without moving. He rolled his eyes and held her hand, making her cut the cake himself. Then he took a slice and made her eat it. When she had gulped her bite down, she was reaching out for his hand to turn it and make him eat too but she suddenly remembered he was diabetic.

One look at her wide eyes and he understood what she was thinking about. He grinned intelligently at her.

"Well, main to khaa nahin sakta. Mera hissa tum kaa lo!" he said stuffing the remaining cake into her mouth.  (Well, I can't eat. Have my part too.)

Khushi giggled as she struggled to close her mouth. She looked adorable. He bent and kissed her cheek. The laughter died out immediately. He pulled back to see her breaths had deepened and her eyes contained some fear. His smile did not leave, though. Instead, he turned to the huge pile of gifts which sat underneath the tree.

"To... kaahan se shuru karein?" (So... from where to start?)

"Arnavji..." she said in a low voice. "Iss sab ki... kya zaroorat thi?" (What was the need for all of this?)

Arnav looked at her with a strange smile in silence before he finally whispered an answer. "A gift for each year, Pari. A gift for each of your twenty four years. And for later too..."

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really nice and touching, especially the part with the gifts for every year! that was so sweet:)
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was beautiful indeed. Thnks for the pm. Cannot wait for further updates.
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow that was mindblowing
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful, lovely hope khusi realize everything soon and they become together
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful and stupendous update...
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written chapters but please update the index.. It's do difficult to know that you've updated.
Please2 pm me. I lOve reading your work.
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh Pari!!! 

how cute!! 

u just left me craving for more!!! beautiful!!!

good job mate!! 

do update soon!!!