Neha Sargam/Sita appriciation thread - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome siggies @manzilmukul👏

with swamyar next week😳, hope to see more of ur beautiful creations😊

Beautiful siggies @Manzilmukul (sorry I do not know your name) Total fidaa on your creations...👏👏

@ all Thanks 😳 My name is Piu..🤗
I think Neha is by far the best choice for the role of Sita..I love her eyes..-BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL and her demeanour is so POISED and GRACEFUL❤️...she stole my heart and I am really eager for her swayamvar
very nice siggy's Piu😃..neha looking so beautiful😳
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@ all Thanks 😳 My name is Piu..🤗
I think Neha is by far the best choice for the role of Sita..I love her eyes..-BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL and her demeanour is so POISED and GRACEFUL❤️...she stole my heart and I am really eager for her swayamvar
Welcome to Neha's gang Piu🤗.
Agree Agree agree with all you said about her. We all love her because what she is and her total dedication to her work. 😃 And she has been amazing in her interaction with fans.
more neha's siggy's.hope u will like it😛
Beautiful siggies Deepti. She is gorgeous. where do you download these stills from, I never manage to find clean ones... shows how lazy I am 🤣
Originally posted by vids08

Beautiful siggies Deepti. She is gorgeous. where do you download these stills from, I never manage to find clean ones... shows how lazy I am 🤣
😆😆..if u want i will give u..i have many😉..n thanx for appreciating my siggy's😃
thaks a lot dear   manzilmukul for this nice pic of ram and sita Edited by ishwar22 - 11 years ago
beautiful Siggy Piu n ishwar..😊