Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Because this explanation works best at the stage where the chaitanya ansh (i.e. you & me, Fairy) of this one personality SitaRam is aware of his existence.

sherlock thumbnail

But even at a stage where the chaitanya anshs (i.e. us ðŸ˜Š ) may not be aware of their existence, this sanatan (eternal) couple remains as it is, for it is sashwat & never-changing. 

sherlock thumbnail

And precisely because He is a couple, i.e. the same personality is BOTH our mom (Sita) & our dad (Ram), we are aware of our existence, and this is the most basic answer to both the questions.

sherlock thumbnail

If He would have been ONLY RAM, our father, being all content, perfect & complete in every sense, he would have NEVER felt the need to make us aware of our existence, because he being all content, would have found the situation of us contained in Him, though unaware of this fact, perfect in every sense.

sherlock thumbnail

But He is not only Ram, He is Sita too, and being a mother, naturally she wants her children to be aware of the fact that they (the children, that is, us) do exist!!

sherlock thumbnail

Only to make us aware of our own existence, our mom has been making, sustaining & destroying infinite realms since eternity. 

sherlock thumbnail

Thus, we owe our knowledge of our own existence to Sitaji. And she is doing this to help us realize that all that we envision through our senses, is imagined, for our true existence and out true identity, lies elsewhere.

sherlock thumbnail

That's why, from our vantage point, Sitaji is even more benevolent that Shri Ram!! Therefore, to always keep in mind this basic fact, we utter the name of our mother (Sita) before that of our father (Ram), just to show that we are really grateful for the troubles our mom continuously goes to, solely for our benefit. 

sherlock thumbnail
Hopefully Fairy, you'll be able to read through this looonnnggg reply to your short question. ðŸ˜†
sherlock thumbnail
But it has helped the forward movement of the AT a great deal. ðŸ˜ƒ