sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi forum waasis ,this is my third OS and i hope you like it !!😃😃

Os dedicated to Deepali pansare !! wish you had got more sensible track! will miss you a lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"chote please bring back my shyam ji to me,please.."she begged in front of him,clutching his hand ,tears cascading down her cheek.Arnav couldn't look at her and turned away,and tried once again to convince her"Di listen to me please.you are not in the state to make correct decisions .we have talked about this.. shyam will not come back...i will not repeat the mistake i did by trusting him..so please Di. take some rest.. i'll see you in the morning.."saying so he got up."chotte you don't care about me anymore,do you "anjali said in a broken voice and for the first time in his life he felt like screaming at her and remind her how much he had sacrificed, just for her happiness.he controlled his emotions and walked away.

As he neared the door he looked up to see akash and was shocked to find something akin to accusation in  his eyes,"bhai maybe .."akash began, but arnav just brushed past him and strode towards the living room.

He overheard dadi  and nani arguing,dadi was saying how arrogant arnav had become and how he cared only for his happiness and not his sister's ..Arnav felt immense gratitude and respect for nani for her next words "subhadra please try to understand, till now chotte has always taken correct decsions and i trust him.there was a reason damadji was kicked out and i too feel he should not come back.."
but dadi being her was not even attempting to listen "devyani enough! anjali needs her husband now , and i will bring him back..!" 
Arnav felt disgusted as he left the scene and walked away, and not for the first time felt like strangling dadi.

He couldn't take it anymore and entered his bedroom and eased back on the recliner closing his eyes..thoughts flashing through him ...All his worst memories seemed to be in a rush to be remembered...his mother's body covered with a white cloth...his own strangled cry...his father's death..anjali's accident..blood..so much blood...the scene changed to the one  which he knew was burnt in his mind forever ..shyam hugging khushi...shyam telling him how much he loved khushi  and only his di was the hindrance ..and then he remembered khushi..she standing at the edge of the terrace wall about to jump ,reminding him of his mother's death...khushi tied up writhing on the road...khushi falling off the cliff...
no..no why now ??why was he remembering it all now.He opened his eyes in wild panic  to see khushi standing at the doorway .."khushi"he whispered,instantly calming his mind from his earlier turmoil.The only person who understood him completely."arnav ji i wante .." but before she could complete her sentence,arnav enveloped her in hug and buried his face in her hair..."khushi i don't know what's happening...everything is falling apart..its all broken.." khushi ran her fingers through his hair trying to calm him...after a long time he pulled back slowly and looked at her ,his eyes miles away.

"arnav ji i wanted to ask you something.."said khushi nervously ,twisting her duppata in her hand.."hmm?"his eyes still unfocused he asked her. "arnavji...for Di's happiness, m..maybe you should bring shyam ji back..he might have changed now,he just lost his child and more importantly Di's health will definitly improve.."she said earnestly.

utter shock and disbelief coursed through him as he refused to take in her words...the one person who he knew hated shyam the most,the only one who knew his true nature was asking him this?

"what?" he whispered ..."WHAT?!!!"his voice  became stronger as righteous anger went through him.."khushi not you too!" sheer pain shot up his heart as he looked at her "khushi, i can't believe you can say this! you of all the people should know people like shyam will never change..he has tried to KILL you khushi and still ...?
khushi shrank back by his voice but still tried ,her concern for Di blinding her better judgement "but arnav ji ,Di ..." "ENOUGH KHUSHI !!"finally he snapped and shouted at her." i have to go"his voice cracking at the end he rushed out of the door.not knowing where he was going ,he ended up in his vast garden outside the house and sank below his favourite tree..leaning back he closed his eyes. he felt trapped and suffocated from all directions...and the tiniest doubt about his decision crept into him..
after sometime he heard someone approach him softly..he looked up to see Payal approach him."payal?what happened.. is everything okay?khushi..?"suddenly feeling guilty about his earlier outburst on her.."yes everything is fine and khushi went home..i just came to call you for dinner and brought you your medicines" she said handing him his medicines and a bottle of water.."thank you.." he said emotions rushing through him and  hefelt touched at her gesture.

she stood watching him and then hesitated and spoke "arnav ji earlier,i couldn't help but overhear you with khushi and just wanted to say that don't be angry with her,she is too innocent and doesn't really understand people..she is very trusting and really believes that people can change.."she said shaking her head at her sister's naiivity.."and never doubt yourself ,what you have decided is correct. "she added correctly reading his eyes.  instant relief spread through as he absorbed her words...there was one more person who knew shyam too and that was payal!he suddenly realised how tough and mature payal really was.
as they walked back she spoke again "arnavji i think it is time shyam got arrested "..he looked at her in surprise as she continued "he kidnapped you and tried to kill you and i have a feeling he is responsible for  babuji plight too.." shocked at her words he asked" what ?!i thought..accident..." " everyone thought that but last time i met babu ji ,he was pointing at himself and was tring to tell shyam's name ! you have to do something arnavji ,there must be proofs somewhere in the house that can get him arrested and once babuji gets better he can be the witness " arnav at that moment had never admired payal as he was doing so now and felt so much free and happier than before.She was always the most silent member of the house so had never observed her.they walked back towards the house ,new plans churning inside arnav's head.

as they neared the door arnav said " payal thank you ..for everything " she smiled.. as they walked arnav's thoughts went to khushi, imagining her ,upset sitting on her bed.abruptly he turned around and said  " i have to go..." payal gave him a knowing smile and nodded.

he went  towards his car...needing to make khushi  happy now seemed the top priority ,even the thought of Di's health and arresting shyam went out of his mind...he jumped through her window,now a familiar routine and saw her exactly as he had imagined.head bowed and  trails of tears still fresh..he hugged her tightly from behind startling her...her eyes widened then realising the familiar warm touch she relaxed and turned and spoke in a low voice "arnavji i am sorry, i didn't realize what i was saying .." "shhh khushi ,its okay forget about it..i shouldn't have shouted at you"he said sofly wiping away her tears." i have a plan and this time shyam will be gone for good  and for that and i need you help "khushi felt relieved and smiled ,nodding her head.."and i am going to sleep here today..i have to get away from that house.."  before she could protest ,he arranged the pillows and the blanket and picked her up and put her on the bed and slid in  beside her .he smiled at  her expression as he put her hand on her waist and pulled her closer"khushi" he mumbled into her hair as he slept peacefully since days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by apoorvaarnav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
guys ek like to banta hai yaar!! 😳
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice! loved the payal addition..she really was underused in the show!
sherlockthor thumbnail
yeah that payal part was a dedication to deepali actually!! Edited by apoorvaarnav - 11 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
pls continue this OS...wanna read more !!!!
am glad u made Payal a strong character in this !!!! 😉
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Awww. . . .
That was so cute!
Kaash aisa hota!

Par Payal quit from the scene itself!! 😆

BTW, awesome concept! :)
thulasi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good..i think u should dedicate this os to payal(deepali)
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved payal in this! :) 

nice os. 
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great OS.👍🏼 Why cant the CVs think like us.

NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if v go by ur OS every character can b given good amount of screen space while not shifting screen space n attention from r leads ... v get to enjoy Arshi moments in abundance n other characters don suffer... oni if r beloved CV's 😡 😈 wud do it r way...

Back to ur OS enjoyed every bit... Perfectly written...