smitasirsikar Newbie
smitasirsikar
smitasirsikar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Archana Kochhar designs Neha Sargam's outfit for Ramayan

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Sep 7, 2012, 06.51PM IST
Archana Kochhar designs Neha Sargam's outfit for Ramayan
Archana Kochhar
Sagar Pictures' Ramayan aired on Zee TV is gearing up for Sita's swayamvar, who is considered as one of the most beautiful woman of the mythological era. 

The stage is set to find the most suitable husband for Sita and many princes from different states will be seen competing to win her. The makers of the show are leaving no stone unturned in making the swayamvar sequence a grand affair.

On the show Sita's character is played by Neha Sargam and according to some reliable sources we hear that Sita's outfit will be designed by well-known designer Archana Kochhar. Her out-fits will enhance the beauty of queen Sita for one of the most important sequences of the show.

Talking about the re-union, Producer Meenakshi Sagar says, "Archana and I are very good friends in real-life. I have seen her work and I think she designs some of the most beautiful clothes. She is also designing the clothes for the wedding sequence of my upcoming film 'Rabba Mein Kya Karoon'. So I thought of combining fashion and TV. People usually don't spend on outfits when they are making shows like this but I especially wanted to make everything look larger than life. I just hope people appreciate the hard work that we have put in."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02

luminous02 Goldie
luminous02
luminous02

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i have seen her in promo her outfits was really nice. eager to see in upcoming epi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index