Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF: BONDED 4 D WombII (cr) THREAD THREE (Page 60)

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak_maggi

n i ve read d last update some 4 times Appy... n me and my frnd had long discussions on it tht it s d best love making scene we ve ever read...
n wen we get married we r going to give our hubbies as reference maaterial for them to stand upto our expectationsROFLROFL
Quite Crazy isnt it?Tongue

ROFL oh god maggi, you know only readers end up doing all crazy stuffs since i have started writing bonded for the womb series. i still remember one of the reader confessing that she dreamt of becoming pregnant through artificial insemination which i narrated in bonded 1. there are so many incidents happened. and now this. lolz i never thought you all are going to love my this arnav so much. enjoy enjoy Wink

Edited by Appy_Indy - 19 September 2012 at 1:16am

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

In dono ko *** ke elawa kuchh sujhta bhi hai? (no they are kind of horny people ROFL)

Men are lucky because they can have it anytime. (thats true isnot it? it is so natural for khushi to think like that)

My God! Arnav said it "our pregnanacy". (yap thats my fav line Embarrassed)

But, Khusi should have told about her womb. Why did she hide it? Is she crazy? (she hid it because she knew after knowing the truth arnav will never agree to have it until and unless she was cured)

What is the urgent need for a baby? (she was afraid that if she grows old then she might not be able to concieve and when arnav agreed she just said yes and got carried away)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_Arnie

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

As the flashback ended i want to know this..So did they make love after going home without hesitation when they wish to?? no they didnot as of now

shanu.ami Senior Member
shanu.ami
shanu.ami

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Super likeddd Clap

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

The story is nice,
<div></div>Don't take me wrong, but i didn,t like Khushi chilled out character in dis story,I mean d fact tat she have had S*X WITH MANY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Agree with you.Appy don't get angry...pluezz...my head was set...like..khushi is only for Asr...sole rights and exclusively for Asr...and not others.

@sondarya but thats how khushi's characterization is in this FF. sorry about that.

@sumu are you ok? Angry tujhe kya ho gaya hai achaanak? Ouch
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Appy updated so fast... LOL

Wait a minute...didn't they confessed to eachother while carrying their noble act...following night...that they love eachother... (no sumu they keep on telling i love you to each other aiveriye yaar. i have made them say in the very first chapter only. yeh friend l love you hai yaar Confused)

so are they still stubborn that they r the bestest friends and all bestest friends do the same ...while they r witnessing their cosy getouts with their besst friend...confusing...then got to know...best friends make babies only with their bestest friend...and even promise only best friend will be the mother of his kid...and no other woman. (sumu...aaaggghhh...relax story to thoda progress hone de yaar. it is too early to portray lot of things. it will be gradually unfold. these two are hell bend on proving themselves to be best friend but we all know the reality. give them time as said by our very own shyamu)

These two did define a new meaning for friendship...duffers...everyone knows they r choo much I'm love. (thats what i am saying)

And asr usual Angali dint even spared them even after they ran away from her...Tried her best and even succeed to interrupt their best friends moments. how can you expect anji to change? ROFL

Appy nice update.thanks for the fastest update.
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arooshee

they love each other insanely..??

absolutely appropriate word you have used.
Love_Arnie IF-Sizzlerz
Love_Arnie
Love_Arnie

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

In dono ko *** ke elawa kuchh sujhta bhi hai? <font color="#0000ff">(no they are kind of horny people0„2ROFL)</font>

Men are lucky because they can have it anytime. <font color="#0000ff">(thats true isnot it? it is so natural for khushi to think like that)</font>

My God! Arnav said it "our pregnanacy". <font color="#0000ff">(yap thats my fav line0„2Embarrassed)</font>

But, Khusi should have told about her womb. Why did she hide it? Is she crazy? <font color="#0000ff">(she hid it because she knew after knowing the truth arnav will never agree to have it until and unless she was cured)</font>

What is the urgent need for a baby? <font color="#0000ff">(she was afraid that if she grows old then she might not be able to concieve and when arnav agreed she just said yes and got carried away)</font>

HaaHaa. I think horny peoples do have horny get outs. We will get another Horny Get-outs after this emotional Mis-carriege phase, right? Wink Why am I asking, I should demand. And I demand another Horny n Spicy get-out out for the next time.0„2Blushing And that Our-Pregnanacy is my favourite too.Embarrassed Oh! She got carried away!!! Ouch thanks for the clarifications. Update soon.

-Koeli_Appy-

Go to top