Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF: BONDED 4 D WombII (cr) THREAD THREE (Page 46)

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashhh33

dis was d most beautiful part i ever read!!!!!!!!
amazin appy!!!!
just loved it

this is the mosr beautiful part i have ever wrote after those three parts of unconscious love and arshi's love making scene in ons1 and ofcourse the play part of shall we.

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Black_Paradize

hahahahahahahaha seriously appy..before i comment on the whole update i want to tell u that em so damn dieing laughing right now... 
this line "say you arnav is the best" made me laugh so hard ...seriously besties never change ... even in worse or the most strangest situations they find a reason to make us say They are the best LOLROFL...
and now comming towards the FF...OMG so damn hawt... see my eyes got burnt while reading... keep writting dude keep writing ..and the nighty was preety cute Embarrassed...beautifully written.

ROFL otherwise how can they be besties? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_Paradize

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

meawo meawo...paro di...u know i was waiting to read the update...frm 2 days my net connection cut...n m hell busy...thn my luck is so bad...tht in versity i tried to log in online...but my versity net also disconnected...nw today fr few minm online n don't miss the chance read it...

excellent update loved it...

di one thing of ur specialty tht u portrayed the kissing scenes on ur all ff  i really loved to read tht part.. there is a art of ur portraying  kiss as like its more sweet...

i like the way u mentioned the bruise reason...

unconsciously they confessed tht they love each other...unconditionally...

they kissed like there is no tomorrow...kiss ker k pregnant...tht i thought whn i was in 6th standard...LOL

arnav taken the promise of again love making...

hayee itni hot update the...it was all wet ...

waiting fr next part eagerly...love u paro di...

-Koeli_Appy-

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
awesome update
Was waiting for this part from so long...
Loved their love making it was really very hot...
Please update soon dear...
I love this ff

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akorshi

meawo meawo...paro di...u know i was waiting to read the update...frm 2 days my net connection cut...n m hell busy...thn my luck is so bad...tht in versity i tried to log in online...but my versity net also disconnected...nw today fr few minm online n don't miss the chance read it...

di one thing of ur specialty tht u portrayed the kissing scenes on ur all ff  i really loved to read tht part.. there is a art of ur portraying  kiss as like its more sweet... you caught me there buddy. yap i am very passionate about kissing actually. the whole kissing thing turns me on like hell and it is the most sweet yet arousing part for a couple i think. 

they kissed like there is no tomorrow...kiss ker k pregnant...tht i thought whn i was in 6th standard...LOL me too Confused

arnav taken the promise of again love making...he had too yaar after such a hot session that also with khushi how could he resist her?

hayee itni hot update the...it was all wet ...Censored whose? LOL (same pinch Embarrassed)

Edited by Appy_Indy - 16 September 2012 at 6:24am
Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by Dilsay

Firstly thanks for the PM

No words to say how well you wrote the lovemaking scene here  ,it was too good I could feel fire all around me ...Embarrassed too hot to handleBlushing  thanks dear for liking it and appreciating

Writers have their own mood to write certain kind of concept but I should salute you for writing so well in every kind and type you have touched so far... omg! i am touch. really. i always want to write stories which are different from each other. to be precised not same kind of genres. i am happy that i am being appreciated in almost all till date. i would like to explore some different areas as well. the toughest one for me was to write ONS2 as of now. but i am so glad that it is the most appreciated on amongst the current ones.
for these  2 updates simply mindblowing
you created the scenes so well that I felt I m watching a movie right in front of my eyes...as you might know that i am not a novelist, i write stories in simple language i always whated to see how i visualise it. and this is how i visulaise to write my stories and ya i am always comfy to write in dialogue format. but now a days i am trying it in a different way specially in mmb and ons2

superb...Clap
hope to get the next one soon.. thanks a ton again

Its always pleasure reading your FFs.When I am on IF the first thing I check is your updates...To tell you honestly I get disappointed when I don't see it...I have never insisted any writer for an update I know its hard to give back to back updates having all sorts of thing going around you ...I am grateful for writers like you who are there to entertain us and have created and connected the readers and the writers with this great bonding of friendship.:

xxx:)

Edited by Dilsay - 16 September 2012 at 6:31am
Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by Akorshi

di one thing of ur specialty tht u portrayed the kissing scenes on ur all ff  i really loved to read tht part.. there is a art of ur portraying  kiss as like its more sweet... you caught me there buddy. yap i am very passionate about kissing actually. the whole kissing thing turns me on like hell and it is the most sweet yet arousing part for a couple i think. 

they kissed like there is no tomorrow...kiss ker k pregnant...tht i thought whn i was in 6th standard...LOL me too Confused

arnav taken the promise of again love making...he had too yaar after such a hot session that also with khushi how could he resist her?

hayee itni hot update the...it was all wet ...Censored whose? LOL (same pinch Embarrassed)

hehehe...like the word turn on...LOL fr couple di...but still m unmarried...so can't enjoy this feeling...Embarrassed...pray fr me...LOL to get marry soon...

pinku_khushi Senior Member
pinku_khushi
pinku_khushi

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Great update... They both love each other unconditionally...

Thanks for PM...

-Koeli_Appy-

Go to top