Khushi is pregnant..dats gr8..
i hope d baby ll b 5in dis time..
eagerly waiting for d next part..
do continue soon..
thanxx for d pm.
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update i know pain of losing baby i lost one ur update n khushis pain remnd me mine time i got goosebumb all overme reading bout ur aunt amazing update loved it
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update
the part which you said is true story about ur uncle and aunt must be 100% true because i have heard these kind of thing a lot when twins are conceive
that was really touchy part, no one can explain and feel the pain of couple in these kind of situations

simply fantastic and heart touching update
shurfakash thumbnail
dat was heart touchin...loved it

hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Itz really a maricle yar i just cant express my feelings..this is one of my best chapter i really really love it..i feel like reading real story rather than a fanfiction..it touch my heart..beautifuly written..update soon plz plz plz plz plz
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love this concept   as my elder sis to had miscarriage,but as  whatever u stated in story it happened same. and now my sis has  son  C iz happy now.👍🏼
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was truly miraculous.. Thanks for the beautiful update and hoping the next ones will be rocking with the pregnancy. Update soon plz..
arshidee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...!!! that was awesome ...totally loved it ...:):):)it was really very lovely ...!!!! plz pm me when you update the next part ...plz :):)and I must say u are an amazing writer...!!!!!
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing darling ... u cant believe it i was crying bc it happened to us a month back  ..even my bro and my sister in low  had same situation.. they wonder they having twins and she had mis carriage one of them after check up we find out it was triples with the same situation and one of them had been lost but the twins was fine   ... this update was so close to my hart..😭 UR the best .. plz post the next cptr soon  Edited by Ruki.F - 11 years ago