ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update
cont soon

thanx for pm
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Enjoyed the last two chapters about how they finally arrived at Khushi being pregnant and the miscarriage.

Let's see what next now!
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
Omg i cnt believe i hadnt read this before?!?!
This is super awesome
I love their friendship
I have a question for you
Just answer yes or no - can a guy and gal be JUST friends( tht means best FRIENDS, close FRIENDS etc etc) without any other tags
With ur answer i can then understand ur point of view better
I love it
I felt bad for khushi n her miscarriage and all but I guess i knew it would come what with the contraceptive pills and khushi having had a lot of them
I mean i know its protection but in a way its interferring with the naure of a woman and her body thats y a males protectie measure is often better
Ciao
Cnt wait to read more xx
GoGreen thumbnail
We demand an update here.

We want update.

We want update.

We want an immediate update.

cymateli thumbnail
Aww the starting was sooo sweet..

The way they are there for eachother and not showing their awkwardness.. tht is if they have any! 😉Well its nice tht they want to talk abt what is between them so tht it doesnt affect their friendship! 😃

Ughh the queen of distraction again distracts... grr.. let them be at peace please anjali!! 

Loll she is sad caus he can have *** with anyone he wants!! lol 😆  And his reply to tht.. No Arnav waise he I am sad seeing how u both are involved with other people.. ab atleast when she has ur baby inside her.. she cant do the deed with anyone else.. eww.. good Arnav u were only checking on her..Ofcourse u cant let her do anything like tht and she dare not do anything like tht!! Warna tou.. 🤢

Hayye and tht was soo sweet.. their child.. noone else will ever have the privilege of being the mother of Arnav Singh Raizada's child!! Its Khushi's right only!! 😈 

Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey i've always been an ardent follower of you ff's be it be bonded for the womb season 1 or 2 and i;ve read ur other ff's too😊.i really love the kind of bond and friendship you potray between arnav and khushi👏.i'm actually a kind of stalker for ur writings😉.i keep on looking and waiting for ur updates.
i am new to this forum so never commented before and this is my first post.i'm really liking the way the story is progressing and i defenetly loved the modern khushi.i really read the updates that i like multiple times.anyways we all know that u will never let us down                                                                                     eagerly waiting for ur update😭
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update...
the relationship you portrayed is simply beautiful in its own way...
loved it...
goguma thumbnail
that was so touching... the promise that they made to each other...

and tks for including the eng translations... helps a lot in my reading...
GoGreen thumbnail
So much injustice for this FF...

Why this step-sisterly treatment...this FF to desperately want an update.

We demand justice from writerji with an immediate update.

We Want Justice ...