Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

<font color="#0000ff">if it was possible and practical 1 % i would have given but you know how things are in the forum. they will starting making post like how people end up writing without researching. so lets keep it 9 months.0„2</font>
<font color="#0000ff">(this post is just for fun)</font>

Kya Din aa gaye hai! U have to write "this post is just for fun." I am contented to know that u would have been given that if it was 1% practical. Hee hee, good to see so many gutter loving persons like me here. 😆
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoGreen

Only in Ektha mai serials pregnancy will last for 2yrs ...Appy we don't want khushi to be anather ektha lead and beechara Arnav promised he will stay virgin till she will be carrying ...beechara sukgayega...and moodswings due to that...

arre, main toh dar gayi thi. Specify kar dena chahiye na, Arnav will stay virgin to the outer world and will remain horny with Khusi. Here I am desparate for Spicy-Horny getouts and u talking about virginity! 😆 haye haye so much gutter.
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam88

<div></div>dont worry sumu he wont stay virgin khushi hay na ...he has an excuse to feel his baby😉

aah! Thanks sammy di. There comes some optimism.🤣
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the story to unfold further.
chahat128 thumbnail
awesm updt...hey y r u nt pming mee...😔
hv u blocked me too...😔

soaringskies thumbnail

amazing update...😃😃

cutepuppy thumbnail
nice update diii awsome will u update more in next update ...
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
really emotional update...specially when arnav decides to be the father of Khushi's child only...my gosh...i was having goosebumps...they were behaving so responsible and mature for children...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update glad they talked and she hid the truth from him about her womb loved how he told her their baby will only be from her awesome thanks for the pm

rimzu thumbnail