Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF: BONDED 4 D WombII (cr) THREAD THREE

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
I hold the soul ownership of my stories.
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

I am filtering my buddy list infact already filtered out 200 people from whom i have never heard a single word. In the process i might have deleted some names which i souldnot have. To silent readers i am requesting you to drop a single line pming me that you read my stories otherwise it will be difficult for me to find out who you are. Please who only hit likes and not comment they also need to do the same. My earnest request please let me know before i start my second round of filtering.

TEASER

Arnav and Khushi are best of friend, childhood buddies.

They share a pure friendship.
Arnav is 25 well established, very loving and responsible guy
Khushi is matured, bubbly, emotional girl.
Anjali is Arnav's elder sister
Khushi lost her parents when she was 11 and anjali took her responsibility.  So she stayed in RM since then.

Well how they ended up having a Kid and yet maintained their friendship without any marital commitment you need to wait and read BONDED FOR THE WOMB II

of my all other works

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 630 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

FEW SHOUT OUT GUYS
(Please forgive me if i missed any of your names)

Fisrt of all I am ever greatful to GoGreen and oops-whoops for making my bonded for the womb one so special and enjoyable. I used to love to read your witty replies and Sumu (GoGreen) you have managed to bring out the best in me. Trust me I have started bonded II just for you and I am so happy that you are back. Now our GET OUT gang will be on full swing.

Ann123 I still miss your comments buddy, you have being my very first close buddy in IF

Kammy (karmachameleon) what can I say more about you? At times your stories have been my inspiration when I suffered from writers block. I get charged up reading your fate-mate. Yes it happened in some of the good chapters I wrote hear and unconscious love. Thank you for that.

Dumas for always sending pic commets oh I love it and always wait for your apt pictures. Thanks a ton for that.

Trivedishraddha for commenting three times in each chapter and all different from each other and all pretty looog ones.

SanchayitaM

Cute_Gal

naina1716

rkapoor1382

ak_maggi

newmoon2011

saduf

pinky89

RTlicious

jeb1

srahs

cutepuppy

Akorshi

nikki_nair

Harshnee

OLGNES

Highonshows

vandana.sagar

luvbarunsanaya6

spoorthi

AnupamaJY

Frenzy

saga_twilight

arul01

Guys I read all your comments and they inspire me to write more and more. How can I ever thank you all for liking my work, commenting taking out your time and hitting likes and making it popular.

I welcome on Board some new readers with open hands. Hugs to you all. And a tight hug to each one of you who have been with me throughout my journey in IF.

INDEX

Thread I

Chapter 1 - Chapter 7

Thread II

Chapter 8 - Chapter 13

Thread III

Chapter 14
Making Love

Chapter 15
Some Promises and Some Truths

Musu Musu Hasi
Link

Chapter 16
God's Gift

Chapter 17
Moments

Theard IV

Link
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
congrats dear   aunty is so angry 😆

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on third thread...waiting for making love chapter... Edited by priyalovely - 11 years ago
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on third thread.👏...waiting for the update 😛
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats 🥳 Waiting for update
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on third thread... cant wait for next cptr .. plzzz post it soon
debby_11 thumbnail
oh i m loving this ff...do continue soon :)
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Congrats~ 🥳
Waiting for the next chapter!!XD
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
congo appy on d new thread!!!!!
although i found out late!!
popstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail