Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CV's MESSING up BIG TIME! Don't u agree? (Page 2)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

CV's underestimate their ability to come up with creative story lines and are using Arnav-Khushi tension to keep people watchingSmile

I agree, its trueSmile Just Arnav -Khushi unnecessary tension will never help them, there needs to be logic and reasoning

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Well Khushi nt telling everythng to Arnav... its the typical female lead behaviour... for all that vows to stay different frm odr shows... there we go bck to the old cliche behaviour pattern!! Confused

Tell me one thing Viju... which character in a 4LION show has had consistency till the very end??Confused Geet/Adi to an extent had dat consistency... odr dan dat... be it Maan...Dev... or even Pammi ver all changed slowly... n da rest who vernt changed ver no longer a part of the show wen it ended... Its called Creative liberty... change it as per the situation... Wacko 

Khushi was shown as the dheer vanitha who put her lyf in danger... went thru Shyams disgusting mannerisms jst to get her husband bck... bt yet she does da same mistake again... i dnt think she will tell Arnav...aisa hua tho show zara hatke hoga naa.. hw can dey allow dat!!! SleepyAngry

Even though I had a doubt ki Khushi will fall fr Shyams emotional attyachar... i had a small hope... ki kash!! Even after knowing what he is capable of she is all set to believe him... All the best wid dat!!Angry

The show needs to have a damage control fast... its starting gettin too melodramatic and predictable... what wd b da difference btwn any other old SP show and this?? If they need TRPs then they need to bring in Moments... one parallel track needs to be handled at one tyme coz clearly dey cnt handle more dan one... wats lacking and why... they can tell better... if they wish to keep the show on the charts then... they need to do sumthng!! Nahi tho... leave it as it is... n slowly everyone willl lose interest and SP will ask them to shut dwn the show and they can do it happily!! Ouch

Edited by LavZ - 08 September 2012 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I agree with u! Da Cvs messed up with da show so much dat its unwatchabl now!! Khushi's charactr is not supposd 2 b dumb!!! yes, she is naive, bt she is intelligent. Cumon she is da same ldy who found about arnav' kidnapping & saved him!!Angry
I dnt know what's da new writer of IPK is up to!!! I jst HATE da CVs, writers, director. Infct da whole creative team of IPK. I hav no respect left 4 dem nemore.
dis IPK is alien 2 me. I dnt undrstand dis show nemore.
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

I agree with u! Da Cvs messed up with da show so much dat its unwatchabl now!! Khushi's charactr is not supposd 2 b dumb!!! yes, she is naive, bt she is intelligent. Cumon she is da same ldy who found about arnav' kidnapping & saved him!!Angry
I dnt know what's da new writer of IPK is up to!!! I jst HATE da CVs, writers, director. Infct da whole creative team of IPK. I hav no respect left 4 dem nemore.
dis IPK is alien 2 me. I dnt undrstand dis show nemore.

Yes after showing her brilliantly, infact singlehandedly resolve the Kidnap Track, seeing how Shyaam changed his colors to suit him etc etc, its foolish to show her DUMB...Infact the whole editing of the track was kinda off...In one min she was at RM watching Shyaam get away...and then the next instant she is a Gupta House??? I mean what was that?
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i typed a whole reply for ur post the net ate it up
i have nothing to say the CV's killed my favourtie character Khushi

-lovestory- IF-Rockerz
-lovestory-
-lovestory-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i have already stopped watching..last week written updates se kaam chalai bt now im gonna stop that also Smilethese cvs are really gone mad .nothing will go inside their brains. its no use saying anything..i don't even want to talk about this anymore yar..Smiledil thoot gayaBroken Heart

thanks for the pm darling HugHug

Edited by -lovestory- - 08 September 2012 at 7:39am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lovestory-

i have already stopped watching..last week written updates se kaam chalai bt now im gonna stop that also Smilethese cvs are really gone mad .nothing will go inside their brains. its no use saying anything..i don't even want to talk about this anymore yar..Smiledil thoot gayaBroken Heart

thanks for the pm darling HugHug

I am still hoping for some miracle to happen...I wish meri hope, hope bankar na reh jaaye

Go to top