Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CV's MESSING up BIG TIME! Don't u agree?

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
NOTE: This  part of the Post, that pertains to Khushi is not bashing her character, but questions to the CV's who are messing up what they have showed...They may have forgot what they showed, We haven't...We viewers have an elephant's memory...To show one thing then and another thing now is absurd...

Why why the hell are they showing Khushi so Dumb??? No its not in her character to be dumb...she is a pure soul, she is naive but she is not DUMB. After seeing how smartly she can act in front of Arnav though in her own childish ways and also after seeing the way she handled Shyaam during the whole Kidnap Seq i can never believe that she is DUMB.

She knows what came off from her not telling about Shyaam's past earlier...She did it for Anjali, hoping that someday Shyaam would understand Anjali's love and her importance...She did it for Payal so that this time her sister's marriage wouldn't be affected... Then she herself came face to face with Shyaam's reality, she came to know that he was still lusting for her and when Shyaam kidnapped Arnav she knew how low and manipulative this man can get.

Yet today she was dumb enough to not tell Arnav that she saw Shyaam at SV? Angry Because of Shyaam aka Snakewa both the Gupta's and Raizada's had to suffer a lot, yet she is willing to bet on Shyaam again...

Last time she did not tell Arnav, she saw the worst side of him...her life changed over night, she had to face the anger of of both the family and had to hear God knows what all...And today she remembers none of that????  I know Khushi can never be Arnav...She will always be someone who thinks with her mind but then this time around she should have atleast mentioned it to Arnav...

Last night we saw her about to say something but then it did not happen...Either it can happen on Monday or that last seq was a hint ki its never going to happen...She never cheated Arnav, Ever !!! And she will never do it...She hid the truth for Anjali and her sister Payal, and the outcome was not so pleasing (lets not forget that things Got better over time )...To do the same again would clearly mean she is cheating him, breaking his trust...We already have Anjali doing that, and wouldn't want Khushi do the same...

Felt bad for Arnav...Poor thing loves his sister so much, feels and believes that koi kuch bhi kahe ya kare his sister will always be with him, will be loyal to him etc etc and what is he getting Back-stabs...Cry

Until yesterday i was fine with what was being show. Like Anjali is always used to be living in denial, its her love for her husband that is making her do all this, and can you blame her?  Except for her brother telling there was nothing,  i repeat nothing substantial for her to believe otherwise...Yes she did try about to believe him, But with a quavering heart like hers and Shyaam's impeccable brainwash now there is not the slightest tinge of doubt left in Anjali, and now that her child is no more and with Shyaam putting words in her mouth and mind, its understandable that she wants him next to her...Itna samaj mein aata hai...

But what i saw yesterday literally changed my views... Her telling she wants to eat with the family, HER asking Arnav to come sit by her etc etc all a show... so that Shyaam is not caught...PatheticDead ... I still can come to terms with her vouching for Shyaam, but cheating Arnav for that is a Huge NO!!!! And poor thing Arnav was all smiling all happy that his di was recovering...His smile reflected his heart...

Khushi does form an integral part of Arnav's life but his equation with his di is different, like he said She is his world...and it shows...But does he have the slightest hint as to how much his sister is cheating him...I am hoping that when the truth comes out it breaks Arnav completely...simply for the fact that Barun can do completely justice and put up a marvelous act to such a seq/track whatever...

An IPKKND Fan

Edited by rickks - 08 September 2012 at 2:09am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

krisha06balavsaddafmahmood-vodkatiny-archie_79DaRkPrInCeSsTheSmurfs-lovestory-gatheringstormjane_krittzz...LavZkomalsirwaniCandYlicious_S..Suhana..tvpal007pup03pieryrose...Tanu....MyriadOfHues.

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Arnav needs to be shown her true face and I want to see a fight between the sibs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79DaRkPrInCeSsrickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Arnav needs to be shown her true face and I want to see a fight between the sibs.

I am also hoping that Anjali's truth comes before Arnav, because there is lots of scope for Drama and Barun's acting will be spectacular...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komalsirwani

balav Senior Member
balav
balav

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Khushi also should not forget how she  was blamed with unparliamentory words by Shyam in front of Raizadas family when his truth was revealed by her. By this time khushi must be knowing shyam to be not only an international liar but also a man with murderous instincts in him. So what i feel is that Cvs should make Khushi weak this timeShe should disclose to Arnav the secret meetings of Shyam with Anjali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balav

Khushi also should not forget how she  was blamed with unparliamentory words by Shyam in front of Raizadas family when his truth was revealed by her. By this time khushi must be knowing shyam to be not only an international liar but also a man with murderous instincts in him. So what i feel is that Cvs should make Khushi weak this timeShe should disclose to Arnav the secret meetings of Shyam with Anjali.

Exactly my point...He called her names, told that her was a woman of wrong character, and also made Dadi believe and call her "Yahan Doosri Aurat Khushi Hai" Khushi should tell Arnva, baaki jo hai Arnav will handleOuch
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Agree wid you ! 

Khushi shud go ahead and tell arnav abt Shyam so dat there cud be no scope of MU b/w dem.. God what to say abt Anjali i wish dat dumb lady gets to knw who truly loves and who does not..

Arnav shud get to knw abt her deeds soon !
tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
CV's underestimate their ability to come up with creative story lines and are using Arnav-Khushi tension to keep people watchingSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

Agree wid you ! 

Khushi shud go ahead and tell arnav abt Shyam so dat there cud be no scope of MU b/w dem.. God what to say abt Anjali i wish dat dumb lady gets to knw who truly loves and who does not..

Arnav shud get to knw abt her deeds soon !

Yes This time Khushi doing anything no matter for whom, cannot be justified.it would be like cheating only...I hope this time they don't do anything of that sort

Go to top