BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
vishaka is temporarily outta D3 cozz she talks sense to everything...thats why they she is made out of it all 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frankyfio

where is vishaka?

Yeah, she is missing from the recent episodes. Ever since the Taani Drama started, characters have been missing. Sharon, Simmi, Vicky and now Vishakha. Why don't they give a leave to whatshisname and the glycerine ki dukaan?
Now, four non-dancers rule a dance-based youth show. Shivam, Taani, VP & AVP have completely ruined the show.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_arsha

Yeah, she is missing from the recent episodes. Ever since the Taani Drama started, characters have been missing. Sharon, Simmi, Vicky and now Vishakha. Why don't they give a leave to whatshisname and the glycerine ki dukaan?
Now, four non-dancers rule a dance-based youth show. Shivam, Taani, VP & AVP have completely ruined the show.

basically a dance based show has become non-dance based show...

after all this drama agla tracks will be shown as how taani learns dance and how everyone will compete and fight to teach her dance...esp her sharon bhabhi and may be vishka too cozz as a paschataap cozz she is the one who is always against taani

dont understand why taani a non-dancer is doing in this show and the worse thig is every tiniest thing is turned towards taani...

why dont taani just get out of st loius and come back as a dancer in the show...
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya patha abh kya hoga god knews...missing vishaka
missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she realized how crappy the show turned into after the entry of Taani,Shivam, VP,AVP so made a wise decision to leave.(the other dancers should follow her.) 
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thatz not the only thing...there has been no mention of her either in any situation after she left...galti se bhi kisi ne ye nahi pucha ya bataya ki woh kahan hai..she just vanished into thin air literally😕
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meevee

Thatz not the only thing...there has been no mention of her either in any situation after she left...galti se bhi kisi ne ye nahi pucha ya bataya ki woh kahan hai..she just vanished into thin air literally😕

Even I was wondering why no one mentions about vishaka's absence..normally they give reason like simmi went to US vicky gone with family and all..and for vishaka no reason is given..

But someone in forum told me that vinti (vishaka) is on vacation

Hope she hasnot left. Now rest 9 are acting as background actors..one by one they will leave the show i guess ...
dance based show will become a regular daily soap...

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I miss her too. She was the only good character now.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: meevee

yea no mention of her anywhere?she left or wat?nice for vinti but I really wanna see her back.
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yup me too missing her..hope she is on hunt for kria ..hope she went in search 4 kria