Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I dun wear nail polish on my hands that often but most of the girls do. Truly he is I don't like him a bit!

Is it against rules in canada??/
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kiran

vIji is tright its an open invitation
plz join tonight
It will be fun..i am taking down a long blanket from cubboard so that all can adjust🀣
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Is it against rules in canada??/

Na DKS! Canada has much more freedom then India. Its just that he's a nut case and we don't really complain about him. It's like whatever and we won't complain on such small issues!
.Kiran. thumbnail
NO probs Rishita I'll be there;) 🀣
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Na DKS! Canada has much more freedom then India. Its just that he's a nut case and we don't really complain about him. It's like whatever and we won't complain on such small issues!

Good..because seriously in India it is not allowed in some schools...
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

DKS 

wow its  nice way of trial test before launching  apost

The post is perfect. Just suggestions..u can reject also

1. do mention that  A private entity established in India needs to abide by the jurisdictions and the laws. And a private entity is not  free from Indian constitition. If it was a foreign establishment there are free to do whatever. Let it be China-Forums we wont complain. we know how they have controlled freedom of expression.

2. If still passing a remark on a character is Unobjectionable then within 24 hrs India Forums DT mad Mods, admin, manager  Please remove the Forums section and keep the website only for  entertainment news not for discussion. 

3. Come out of the wrong notion that India Forums is the ultimate point of fame for Tv stars.  It is not information and broadcasting ministry.  Neither Celebs have that much time  to notice wht India Forum thinks about them. Because they know they are playing a role directed to them by Cv's. Barun sobti is not famous for being barun sobti  but he is popular for being Arnav . Ppl react to arnav more than barun,  Issuing sermons to Tm's in the name of moderation  is like issuing Fatwa.

4. Kindly adjust and change policies with time because change is the only constant thing.. Nothing is static.
the rules of IF at present  are that of 14th century . we need to move with time

Thanks...😳

I seriously wanted to add first post but Is India forums running from India???I doubt it will check on Google...Any website having having servers in Indian teritory is subjected to law of land, outside is also applicable but nothing much can be done except blocking

second point I will add a line...

Third I need to think

fourth is good point...πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Kiran. thumbnail
Yeah here we can wear anything to school :P NO one cares!
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
DKS no problem ...its ur post completely...and use your own justification.

the post itself is awesome..nothing to add anything basically 

and if u add any of suggestions plz no credits..it looks childish. so feel free to use or not use the points according to ur needs.  πŸ˜ƒ
.Kiran. thumbnail
Where the hell did Vijii go? & where is kookie, babes, aini, sneha, harshu, vel???

& Oh people I think Manal is banned:(
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

DKS no problem ...its ur post completely...and use your own justification.

the post itself is awesome..nothing to add anything basically 

and if u add any of suggestions plz no credits..it looks childish. so feel free to use or not use the points according to ur needs.  πŸ˜ƒ

Ok...thanx...πŸ˜ƒ