Rishu's jhaalak and bandar is jhalla.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys...i guess you forgot me :D. i have extremely busy nowadays..like crazy..i hate senior year..i wish this year ends fast..grr!! lol. anyway. yeaterdays episode touched my heart in many ways..

Madhubaala- Kiss the rain. 

(source : vampire diaries , season 3 )

"Why don't you let people see he good in you? "
"Because when people see good , they expect good...and I don't want to fulfill anybody's expectations.."

The wolf's revenge dynamics , playing his performance of necessary drama to shred all of Shamsher's will and hope even in such a physically dysfunctional state pierced inside every potentially good thought of RK there was inside her...but that also demonstrates a important point made within her feelings about him...it pierced inside her heart because somewhere no matter how much of a monster she seems to think of him as..somewhere she expected goodness from..she expected rishu to sit next to her and laugh an innocent laugh instead of broadening his dark grin...Somewhere inside Madhu , she EXPECTED  good from Rishu who is almost dead inside RK , case she SAW the good reflection of RK's good through his mother's words about his childhood..she broke down within the harsh raindrops piercing through her skin..as if the honour she kept inside her father had bee shattered in front of her father..but she couldn't see anyone else to have the "haq" to damage her to such an extreme level..that also shows that somewhere...he had been given her heart's haq enough to allow him to destroy her relationships. 
One more thing.. many people use to point their fingers at Roma , right? She pretty much slapped you in the face about her taunts on her yesterday , so claps for her on that one. Roma rocks and i knew she always would..if it wasn't for Roma , Padmini maybe would not have been able to give proper birth to Madhu...not only that..even if Madhu would be born..she would be born in the streets without Roma's helping hand and guarded compassion..and everyone knows that most pretty girls living in the streets either end up being sold or being exploited by everyone around her..its very easy to point your fingers on someone's impulsive words..but she was always a fairy god mother in a practical , vivacious and strong , cynic disguise..She is a true "Lady Bheem." And I love her! <3
The wolf : Wounds being alive midst the dark grin and rain drops. 

Though he pulls a wicked revenge , has no mercy on an almost paralyzed man , and shatters his wife's honour as a daughter in fragmented pieces , your anger goes to vacation in he Bahamas effectively when he keeps on following his lamb with his car for god knows how many times..He might be dark , cruel and mockingly fatal in his garb , but there is still a human rishu inside him who cares..but hides that care subtly through capricious humour...And such men who seem to have no emotions , are actually the most emotionally distraught people we will probably ever come across...He is a "tiger" , like his baba said..and he always will be...his dead soul , lifeless eyes and lonely movement of his hurt face across the pour of hard rain drops show you that promise fr the past 17 years...His face is so much more emotionally vulnerable nowadays unlike the mocking , dark , broodingly attractive superstar we know , that sometimes we wish he goes back to the way he was..because..well this is what my mom said.."Jab tum ek haat duniya ke liye baraatey ho , koi naa koi us haath ko kaat deta hai..aur phir umhe samajh aata hai ke kyun tum apni hi defense aur duniya mein theek ho.." And its so true...I get the shivers when i see the ridiculing cheekbones dive in emotional turmoil all the time for the past few episodes...I wish he goes back to his ways cause sometime it feel that there is no one to hold back your hand when you want to reach out.. another thing which melted my heart was how he still loves his mother but never shows it...He calls her birth an ehesaan but bails her lecherous husband out of jail for lusting in bars behind her back..how ca you ever hate him or his actions towards his mother when you see the other side? *sigh*...I also loved the medicine part..it was so beautiful..Madhu liked it when he said she has two choices..both being that she has to drink it..lol. You suddenly see her persistent refusal soften and understand a hint of fascination..that the very man who ripped my honour in front of my own father is now taking care of my cold..*sigh*..may this love hate bond with a dash of cuteness develop into something more than beautiful. touch wood. And yes..our predictions came true..btw..did you see one thing about being lecherous? Sometimes you don't need words to lech a woman..your tone and you attitude and body language within your words which are otherwise not literally lecherous can still appear extremely vulgar...bandhar was only saying that if he can help her..through giving her break fast or closing the blind folds and general stuff..but it was his tone and his body language that distorted his words and you knew that he is leching at her...*sigh*...Obviously..RK is going to make this bandhar's bharta <3 :P. 

Thats all . :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Koyelia you are awesome👏

It was an amazing episode. We got to see how deep RK actually is. He is just like those broken pieces of bottles which he broke but he doesn't show that to the world. And like a beast 10 minutes ago he bajaoed madhu and her family and the next minute he was standing outside his dad's studio. Man! That scene was touching.

And Rishbala scene was so cute 😆
RK will definitely make bharta of Bandar 🤣
Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Koyelia you are awesome👏

It was an amazing episode. We got to see how deep RK actually is. He is just like those broken pieces of bottles which he broke but he doesn't show that to the world. And a like a beast 10 minutes ago he bajaoed madhu and her family and the next minute he was standing outside his dad's studio. Man! That scene was touching.

And Rishbala scene was so cute 😆
RK will definitely make bharta of Bandar 🤣

chakku. <3 i hate seeing rk vulnerable yaar. mujhe woh evil types hi accha lagta hai..i feel horrible when he breaks down. :\ i know the studio scene was heart breaking. :\ yes bandar will turn into keema. 😆
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
agar Rk ne dekh liya toh Sikander aka Bandar ha haal aisa hoga 🤣 🤣 
Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

agar Rk ne dekh liya toh Sikander aka Bandar ha haal aisa hoga 🤣 🤣 

😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Koyel. And it was awesome episode last night.

Was wondering where you were.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

chakku. <3 i hate seeing rk vulnerable yaar. mujhe woh evil types hi accha lagta hai..i feel horrible when he breaks down. :\ i know the studio scene was heart breaking. :\ yes bandar will turn into keema. 😆

My mom is crazy for evil RK🤣   She hated the show few weeks ago, and now she just can't get over it🤣 She doesn't watch Balika Vadhu but turns on her TV sharp at 8.30. She even predicted Rishbala jealousy track yesterday😆 
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Koyal brilliant analysis n true RK is much more deep then what he shows to others in 1 of his interviews Prashant Bhat said that " Mb ek paheli ( riddle ) hai jise abhi tak koi samajh nahin paya hai " now more then Maddy I feel RK is a paheli jise abhi tak koi samajh nahin paya hai n also lot of peeps said that Mb might die well DD said in her 1 interview that c won't 
prema_ks thumbnail
You said it about Roma 👍🏼 Nice analysis koyel.
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Awesome post Koyel. And it was awesome episode last night.

Was wondering where you were.

busy with class 12 , i hate it :\.i loved yesterdays epi <3