Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who will overtake the KHAN'S when they retire? :'( (Page 8)

Poll Question: I hope they work in movies even when they r old :)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [34.45%]
42 [35.29%]
11 [9.24%]
9 [7.56%]
8 [6.72%]
8 [6.72%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
OMG KSH...ur so right. The younger actors are like clone of each other when they are talking...ranbir, ranveer, arjun kapoor all talked about how they want to be paired with madhuri...no originality in their answers

Khans had and still have a connection with the audience that's why they have been a huge superstars for more than 25 years now

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Munna
Jai ho Munna bhai Party

@Niki
Hey good to see you here!!

Btw Sushant looks good in your sig dabba. He looks like a Hollywood hunk in the pic and me like it
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Munna
Jai ho Munna bhai Party

@Niki
Hey good to see you here!!

Btw Sushant looks good in your sig dabba. He looks like a Hollywood hunk in the pic and me like it

Hey Nadz! Good to see you too! Yup, Sushant looks so mindblowingly awesome in this pic, his weight loss has worked well for him and his smile is endearing! I'm in love with this pic.Embarrassed

Edited by nikitagmc - 08 September 2012 at 11:00am
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
No one, they have made their own mark in Bollywood and among the hearts of the audience, and that will always stay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenainamoniluvskinshuk

simplyrdb Senior Member
simplyrdb
simplyrdb

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
lol at the 'khans' being clubbed as one. And yet all three combined together can't match the stardom of Big b enough said. So much for the 'khans' combined being the biggest superstars ever in hindi films.

on the topic Its just a matter of time even the 'khans' will be surpassed. Every generation feels the same about their stars, they think they are never going to be overtaken but eventually it happens and that will be the case here too.

Hrithik,Abhishek - Ranbir-Imraan - Shahid-Emraan - they are the future as of now. They all have potential. Among them Hrithik (already a superstar) Abhishek and Ranbir are in better position on an all India level. Imraan-Emraan are like two sides of the same coin, one is strong in multiplexes while the other is strong in single screens. These two needs to grow stronger in their weaker section for that Imraan has to do some mass movies and Emraan needs to do exciting projects outside bhatts.

Shahid is completely lost at the moment. But he has the potential on all india level like Hrithik, Abhishek and Ranbir.

I am going with Imran because whatever he has done after jaane tu (both kidnap and luck were films signed before the release of jaane tu) is his own selection, made with newcomers. What this means is that he has a good script sense and anyone with good script sense will not fail. And those who talk about acting, well they should stop talking about any star and start watching films of irfan khan,naseeruddin shah, kay kay menon,panjak kapur etc. He is going to be a big surprise in future just like he was when he made his debut. Smile
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I don't see any replacement for SALMAN KHAN . There can never ever be Another SALMAN KHAN 
deepikakapur Groupbie
deepikakapur
deepikakapur

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Akki ...
tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I also feel the craze for celebrities has been dying down as the years have passed. I don't think in the future people are gonna pay much heed to celebrities; as in they are not going to worship them. Hence, no one is going to attain the stardom that the khans have or the actors before them.

I remember my mom telling me how she didn't eat papad for a whole year for the betterment of  Amitabh's health during his accident in the 80's; and she loves papad. There were so many  people that prayed for him; and did things like my mother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

Go to top