Who will overtake the KHAN'S when they retire? :'( - Page 6

Poll

I hope they work in movies even when they r old :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Munna
Jai ho Munna bhai ðŸ¥³

@Niki
Hey good to see you here!!

Btw Sushant looks good in your sig dabba. He looks like a Hollywood hunk in the pic and me like it
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@Munna

Jai ho Munna bhai ðŸ¥³

@Niki
Hey good to see you here!!

Btw Sushant looks good in your sig dabba. He looks like a Hollywood hunk in the pic and me like it

Hey Nadz! Good to see you too! Yup, Sushant looks so mindblowingly awesome in this pic, his weight loss has worked well for him and his smile is endearing! I'm in love with this pic.😳
Edited by nikitagmc - 11 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No one, they have made their own mark in Bollywood and among the hearts of the audience, and that will always stay.
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol at the 'khans' being clubbed as one. And yet all three combined together can't match the stardom of Big b enough said. So much for the 'khans' combined being the biggest superstars ever in hindi films.

on the topic Its just a matter of time even the 'khans' will be surpassed. Every generation feels the same about their stars, they think they are never going to be overtaken but eventually it happens and that will be the case here too.

Hrithik,Abhishek - Ranbir-Imraan - Shahid-Emraan - they are the future as of now. They all have potential. Among them Hrithik (already a superstar) Abhishek and Ranbir are in better position on an all India level. Imraan-Emraan are like two sides of the same coin, one is strong in multiplexes while the other is strong in single screens. These two needs to grow stronger in their weaker section for that Imraan has to do some mass movies and Emraan needs to do exciting projects outside bhatts.

Shahid is completely lost at the moment. But he has the potential on all india level like Hrithik, Abhishek and Ranbir.

I am going with Imran because whatever he has done after jaane tu (both kidnap and luck were films signed before the release of jaane tu) is his own selection, made with newcomers. What this means is that he has a good script sense and anyone with good script sense will not fail. And those who talk about acting, well they should stop talking about any star and start watching films of irfan khan,naseeruddin shah, kay kay menon,panjak kapur etc. He is going to be a big surprise in future just like he was when he made his debut. 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't see any replacement for SALMAN KHAN . There can never ever be Another SALMAN KHAN 
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also feel the craze for celebrities has been dying down as the years have passed. I don't think in the future people are gonna pay much heed to celebrities; as in they are not going to worship them. Hence, no one is going to attain the stardom that the khans have or the actors before them.

I remember my mom telling me how she didn't eat papad for a whole year for the betterment of  Amitabh's health during his accident in the 80's; and she loves papad. There were so many  people that prayed for him; and did things like my mother.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
shldn't there be Arjun Kapor's name instead of Ali Zafar ??

Ali is not even a main lead actor ... 

but a question 

has all these Three khans reached to this place within first few years of their career ???? i thought they took almost 20 years to reach here ... SRK is infact fading away already ... its been only 3-5 years since these ppl have entered in the industry and already doing better than what khans did in their first 3-5 years ... so surely they will replace them in future 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fardeen Khan has already retired almost 

Zayad khan has almost been replaced by many 

Ranbir is already bigger than Saif ðŸ˜‰

Ranbir is already miles ahead of the Khans in terms of acting, especially Salman Khan so obviously he will take over in the future. 
Originally posted by: eraser

Ranbir is already miles ahead of the Khans in terms of acting, especially Salman Khan so obviously he will take over in the future. 

You inspired me today.   ðŸ¤—  Go ahead and see in the new topic I just posted!    ðŸ¤£